• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

A Time Of Innocence-1975

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I watched this with my mom and dad, it was a time of great innocence, I cannot hear the theme without getting misty eyed, in my minds eye, I am smartly dressed, with plaits, still in shorts, but clean ones, and matching socks, but my memories are misplaced, at that age, I had already tried to burn the house down by setting fire to the attic, and managed to reverse dads car onto a busy road,

The truth is I cannot remember a time when the madness, the howling was not there, its always been there, total destruction is simply not an option, all I will do is destroy myself,

Rory is a troublesome dog, both Bran and Dan are what I call normal dogs, Rory is always getting into trouble, yet, he is a strange dog, he sleeps under the coffee table in the living room, I have just gone in to feed them, I open the door, and Bran comes, I give him a tub of dog food, opened, he grabs it with his mouth and gives it to Rory then bounds back for his own, Bran knows, Bran knows Rorys not right, yet for all the times Rory is constantly trying to attack Bran and play fight, Bran deals with it quietly and without fuss, he aggressive just enough to put Rory back in his place, yet looks after him as he would his brother, they are growing fast, they look like african hunting wolves, when I look into Rory's eyes, I see my own, fear, uneasyness, that feeling of carrying out actions that you are being driven to do, no thought, no reason, yet Brans eyes are peaceful, almost wise, Rory is his brother, Bran loves him, despite who he is, he does not respect him, but he loves him,

I see my life played out in the dogs lives, Bran and Dan are Sikh dogs through and through, Rory, we can only hope for

Sholay beginning - YouTube

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: