• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

A Study Of Japuji Sahib By Dr. Karminder Singh Dhillon (Boston)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Parts 1 through 8 are available as pdf files. You can download them on this thread. Part 9 is not yet available online. However these articles are accessible at http://www.sikhbulletin.com. Keep checking throughout the month.

Part 1 - Nov-Dec 2007 issue

Attachments

• SikhBulletinNovDec2007.pdf
    417 KB · Reads: 1,104
  • japji sahib.jpg
    japji sahib.jpg
    26.3 KB · Reads: 923

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
This is the most amazing newsletter ever! Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Not only the Japji Sahib articles but others are awesome (like the article on meditation in part 2).

Thank you spnadmin ji and Gyani ji for your wonderful seva bringing these to us!

Ishna

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Ambarsariah ji..
My brother may be visiting India/Punjab to present his Paper at some university Confrence or seminar in the coming months.....Listening to him speak is also mind blowing...Guru Ji has blessed him with good oratory skills as well as writing skills and English-Punjabi comes effortlessly. Will let you know the exact dates and times/places and maybe you can get to meet him in person and maybe discuss this work on the Japuji. I am also trying to get him to attend the annual IOSS seminars in Chandigarh where i get to present my Papers and also get to meet some of the best minds in Sikhism...every year since 2005.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Dr Karminder Singh ji is in the process of writing a second well revised Book on the japuji Sahib...should be out soon. He is changing many of his opinions and tells us why..all in the process of Learning...Unlearning..and RELEARNING..as a SIKH should always be doing.:faujasingh::faujasingh::faujasingh::faujasingh::faujasingh:sikhi the never ending marathon of learning...

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM