• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Āḏ Sacẖ Jugāḏ Sacẖ. Hai Bẖī Sacẖ Nānak Hosī Bẖī Sacẖ

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Āḏ sacẖ jugāḏ sacẖ. Hai bẖī sacẖ Nānak hosī bẖī sacẖ.

In Essence: Akalpurakh has been here in primal-time, from the beginning and throughout all ages, Nanak says He is today and He will be ever.

One creator present as one essence everywhere, whose name is the truth, architect of the universe, who has no fear, and no hate, eternally consistent, eternally present, who is able to give direction, this essence entered into you at birth, remains with you your entire life, and is inside you as long as you exist, on death, this essence lives on, being shared with everything you have interacted with, either physically, emotionally and mentally.

The last 3 lines, I believe refer to, for us the end of our days, we will live on through the essence, by our actions and communications with the rest of species, our essence is contained with every touch, every word, every interaction, recorded by the rest of species as a testimony to who we are, who we could be, who we will be, what we achieved, look into your soul, stare into your soul, learn from your soul, grow with your soul, do not turn life into a staring competition where no one wins.

Scarlet Pimpernel

We seek him here,we sikh
Writer
SPNer
May 31, 2011
In the Self
Harry Haller said:
this essence entered into you at birth, remains with you your entire life, and is inside you as long as you exist, on death, this essence lives on, being shared with everything you have interacted with, either physically, emotionally and mentally.

Muskerveer ji What entered you at birth was illusion, while you did your tapsya on your head you were in touch with yourself ,nothing entered,you will live on because you were never born , and you are not historical interactions,those are only memories.Because if you extend your logic,you are just the product of the emotional and physical interactions of your past aquaintances,which to me makes no- sense so might be non-sense,as for mental interactions perhaps you could explain how they travel on after you as they rise and fall within your own mind and you yourself can't recall most of them.How does it live on with everything you mentally interacted with, how do you even do that Veera ?Unless you mean the Quantum interpretation?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IOYyCHGWJq4

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Because if you extend your logic,you are just the product of the emotional and physical interactions of your past aquaintances,which to me makes no- sense so might be non-sense,as for mental interactions perhaps you could explain how they travel on after you as they rise and fall within your own mind and you yourself can't recall most of them

I think we start of with the blood flowing in us from our family line, I firmly believe that this blood carries personality traits, and yes, I believe that blood reflects the sum experiences and conclusions of my line, from the feeling of panic that makes my body tense to run, to the addictive nature of my personality, my battle with lust, my ability to feel the pain of another, I can see similar traits in relatives and stories of men and women long ago dead, for me to live forever, to be remembered as I wish to be, I feel a need to act and think in a way that refines this blood, although I have no children, my spirit can be part of something bigger, by spirit, I do not mean a ghostly soul spirit, I mean my input into Creation, the things I started, attitudes I may have helped to change, I will live on through my stepson, my customers, my brothers children, every young person that comes into my shop that I talk to about life, and drugs, about sex, about the other path, I never talk about Creator, or religion, only facets that sikhi has blessed, I listen to peoples problems, I try and be there for those in need, it costs me money time and time again, works are done for free, but more often than not, just by communicating the truth, by not surrendering to fear, by using the demons inside you to lift you up on a giant rickshaw, so that they are your slaves, and can transport your theories and assist you to spread the essence that is reason, all this is injecting something positive back into creation, maybe it does not penetrate into Creation, maybe it is all a waste of time in terms of the cosmos and its direction, but to that one person you spent 15 mins listening to, really listening to, it sure made a difference, and that is enough

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM