• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General A Request For Instruction: Seeker Of Truth

Apr 6, 2006
Hello Sikh Community!

As my username indicates, I am a Seeker of Truth. I have joined this forum with a sincere interest in the Sikh faith, and would like to learn as much about it as possible. I am very open-minded, and I have no preconceptions regarding the Sikh path.

After joining this forum, I became aware that there is a lot of information to be read. To help come to a good, unbiased understanding of Sikhism, I have a humble and honest request:

Would one (or more) of the experienced members of the forum please indicate to me which texts I should read first? I will certainly have questions after reading, and would appreciate it if the same person or group of people could answer them for me before I proceed to the next step in my reading.

If you have the time and interest to help me in my search, please indicate this by posting a response below.

Thank you.:)

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Welcome Seeker!!

Well, you can start your quest for knowledge of sikh faith by exloring our first section Japji Sahib Ji and subsequently go towards the discussion level. There would some text which is in Gurumukhi font which you can safely ignore and concentrate in english translation provided alongwith.

Please enjoy you stay and have a nice time around here.

Warm Regards
Aman Singh
SPN Admin

Apr 6, 2006
Thank you, Aman, for the warm welcome. And thank you for pointng me in the right direction. I shall begin reading the section Japji Sahib Ji immediately.

If I have questions, would it be better to post them here, or in the corresponding section?

Thanks again!:)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM