• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I have been here an hour, just picked up another car from the car dealer I sell some cars for, the Audi A6 is now out of tax, it is sitting on my drive, it has been sold 3 times on ebay, but each time the buyer has come up with some pathetic excuse, the latest one being

your very kind but i have a nerve disorder which makes me push buttons on my pc twice maybe four times in a row

brilliant! todays car is a complete and utter dog, bmw 1996 318tds, it has about as much oomph as a lawnmower, it drives like a complete pig, the bodywork is terrible, its only saving grace is £20 of diesel in its tank and 4 months tax,

The mac is still chugging away, so the hard drive is dead or dying, so order of morning is hp, finish, deliver, mac, install new hard drive, and finish off alienware, i have 90 mins before i have to go pick up another pc, and I have not even read the sun yet!

I hate the bmw, at least the audi drove quite nice, I keep dreaming of Range Rovers

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: