• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

India 11 Constables Get Pregnant At Training School

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
http://www.zeenews.com/news702410.html

Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai: In a shocking incident, eleven women constables are reported to have been sexually exploited while undergoing training at Kolhapur Police Training School.

What is concerning is that their training instructor, inspector Yuvraj Kamble is believed to be the prime suspect in the case. The 11 victims are said to be pregnant.

Kamble has already been arrested, but the involvement of more people could not be ruled out.

A medical test on Tuesday confirmed that the constables, majority of whom are unmarried, were pregnant.

Maharashtra Home Minister RR Patil has ordered an inquiry into the incident..

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
What are known such incidents of Police forces across India in general,

• Rape
  • Murder
  • Bribery
  • Falsehood
    • Proving poor person's truth as false
    • Proving rich person's lie as truth
  • Religious, racial and political profiling and damaging capabilities directly and indirectly
Whatever happened to those villages of Sikhs in Haryana? SGPC, the Badals and Haryana CM were on top of it when it was in public light!

Morality only degenerates as it flows downhill from officers to foot soldiers. One has to assume that there is little of mooral guidance flowing down from the top.

Sat Sri Akal.

Harwinder

SPNer
Apr 4, 2011
" I agree with you ambarsaria ji. I live in the U.S. About about 8 years ago went to go visit India, Shaewal, wear i was born but not raised.

There is a big cultural shock between india and us. Am just gonna say one thing i was shocked At.

Me and my causin sonu were driving (on his blot) to town to pick up some veggies to take home. we were nearing the gate at shawnewal when we saw a police man standing with his scooter looking at traffic. As we drove by him he gave us a look.

Right after i gave him a look which my cusin warned me and said don't look at him but did anyways. That officer told us to pull our bike to the side. My cusin did and as we did my cusin said don't say ANYTHING. (in my mind thinking what we did wrong.) My cusin walked over to the officer; took out 50 rupees; handed to the officer and walked away. (no words traded just jestures and smiles).

The curruptiona in india has turned so bad that it is like a culture now. It is like a law.
I know i may not be a big (i.e MLA) voice but am strong and know the law. I believe that if people stop being victems to this crime it will make big difference.

A. when officer pulls you over let him give u a ticket. fight it in court make i public. (if that ticket is not deserved)

b. Any other ideas how we can figth agians corruption?

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Me and my causin sonu were driving (on his blot) to town to pick up some veggies to take home. we were nearing the gate at shawnewal when we saw a police man standing with his scooter looking at traffic. As we drove by him he gave us a look.

Just a question.Was your cousin carrying full papers? a very good majority of Indians don't carry driving license and many that include me don't have insurance so we try our level best to avoid police

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Harwinder ji in terms of the following,

b. Any other ideas how we can figth agians corruption?

... it must start from the top. Most bribes flow upwards. The Policeman incident you mentioned, I would be surprised to see him keep more than 10 of the 50 rupees you gave him. Rest will flow upwards.
Might as well comment on Kds1980 ji's line as below,

Was your cousin carrying full papers?

... Kds1980 ji isn't the definition of what is "full papers" in the hands of the policeman/police woman? You try to debate there will be two outcomes,

• They will start insisting that you have to go to the Police Station for full verification (I will tell a story on this one also for an incident I witnessed!). Basically out of Public's eye.
  • They will ensure that you miss the appointment, get bothered, get hassled till you submit.
  • Solution: Without repeating as to Harwinder ji, start from the top.
Sat Sri Akal.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Harwinder ji in terms of the following,

Sat Sri Akal.

In India we prefer to pay bribes because we have ridiculous legal system.Many times Policemen give you option that whether you prefer to pay chalan or bribe us.Over 90% of us go for bribe because non of us wants to be in court and leave our important work.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM