• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Racism

namritanevaeh

Writer
SPNer
Oct 14, 2012
Surrey, Canada
Sorry that you don't like my style.
And once again I want to say Namritanavaeh print off what you've written here and take it with you to your therapist. It really can be an excellent tool for them to help you.

Thanks Linzer; that is probably a good idea at
Some point. My counsellor does know way more detail about this relationship than I shared online for sure as well.
:grinningkaur:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Dear Linzer I like your posts and style. I am probably much more guilty than you in the area of "I did not write it to be read that way ....". Finding faults, asking people to buzz off really is never helpful and again I had my share of such indiscretions. We are all human. Over the long term the good in the heart sustains as things always work towards better.

Regards.

namritanevaeh

Writer
SPNer
Oct 14, 2012
Surrey, Canada
YK what seems way more manipulative to me...now maybe my viewpoint is jaded but I posted here that my life feels like crap right now, but this guy showed me scars on his arms from when he did try to kill himself after a prior relationship gone wrong. Why? To compare me to that person somehow...

Then additionally I learned last night that a mutual friend has been told he has to choose btwn the 2 of us. Like srsly?!! Is that not manipulative? *sheesh*:mundaviolin:

Nov 23, 2010
YK what seems way more manipulative to me...now maybe my viewpoint is jaded but I posted here that my life feels like crap right now, but this guy showed me scars on his arms from when he did try to kill himself after a prior relationship gone wrong. Why? To compare me to that person somehow...

Then additionally I learned last night that a mutual friend has been told he has to choose btwn the 2 of us. Like srsly?!! Is that not manipulative? *sheesh*:mundaviolin:
Yes, that sounds manipulative but so are veiled threats of suicide. I just hope you haven't used the phrase that I mentioned in front of your kids. They'll find it frightening, not reassuring.
I really don't mean to be an a***ole but Yes I've lived with a manipulative personality. It's no picnic. After a while you lose all respect for the person and with no respect it's really hard to feel anything like affection.
If this guy is manipulative apart from his other lovely qualities that you've mentioned, Why in the world would you want to be with him. Run Away and don't look back.
Again best of luck.

namritanevaeh

Writer
SPNer
Oct 14, 2012
Surrey, Canada
Yes, that sounds manipulative but so are veiled threats of suicide. I just hope you haven't used the phrase that I mentioned in front of your kids. They'll find it frightening, not reassuring.
I really don't mean to be an a***ole but Yes I've lived with a manipulative personality. It's no picnic. After a while you lose all respect for the person and with no respect it's really hard to feel anything like affection.
If this guy is manipulative apart from his other lovely qualities that you've mentioned, Why in the world would you want to be with him. Run Away and don't look back.
Again best of luck.

Thanks. No of course I haven't told my kids this. Any of it. Not about the baby either. My exH other than being abusive was also manipulative. Obv. I choose well what can I say. I have however told some friends & obv. The counsellor I see.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM