• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

(In Punjabi/ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) Main Veya Nahi Krawnaa I Don't Want To Get Married

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
HAhahhahahah!cheeringmunda

Main dekhdan tu viya kive nahi krawnda! Chhitar pain ge tere je tu nahi karaya!

Apparently it was not so funny to some...
"Oh my god you should be ashamed, who would make their little kid cry like that and think its funny. His mom is seriously demented, she is sure to inflict some sort of trauma on him, this is how she is entertained? simply pathetic mom." icecreammunda

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Bhagat Singh ji

Hah Hah!!!!!!!! is right. I myself am divided on whether the mother is torturing her little boy just to get it all on YouTube because she thinks it is cute. One the one hand it is teasing. And if mom teases about this, prolly she teases the little boy on other stuff for fun. Teasing can really agitate a child and turn him/her into an perpetually agitated adult with a tendency to feel the victim 24/7. Obviously not good for future relationships.

That is one reaction I had. Probably the strongest.

The other -When I was little it was my younger brother who was teased about this. The family doctor who lived next store would always jibe, When are you going to get married? My brother thought it was hilarious.

Then I remembered when my niece at age 9 announced at dinner that she was going to have babies and had no intention of getting married. No one knew where this came from. How could it be her little mind was churning over the possibilities for some years down the line on the subject? Her father, lol, my brother, went ballistitic. He staring yelling - YES YOU WILL GET MARRIED. It turned into something unpleasant. However my niece just smiled her secret smile and said nothing, just smiled. AND MY BROTHER JUST WENT ON YELLING BECAUSE SHE WAS VERY FRUSTRATING SMILING THAT SECRET SMILE.

I think it boils down to the personality of the individual child. This little boy has a temper. He is not a push over by any stretch. MOM I think realizes that. In the end I had to laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

arshdeep88

SPNer
Mar 13, 2013
hahaha sarehan da aahi haal hona jad number aana apna apna lol
it shows just a name of marriage can make a well happy person cry with terror lol

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: