• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Qwwali Koi Bole Ram Ram By Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
YouTube- Koi Bole Ram Ram (Part 1/2) - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

YouTube- Koi Bole Ram Ram (Part 2/2) - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

Ramkali mehala 5 this shabad is by Guru Ajrun Dev Ji sung by qawwal Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. A live programme at Ramghia Gurdwara on 31st Decmeber 1989 the shabads sung in order:

Koi Bole Ram Ram, Awal Allah Noor Upaya And Mitar Pyare Noon are available on audio on Rajkaregakhalsa.net/audio and video is on Sikhroots.com and google, feel free to check it out.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
This video and the one before cannot be described completely. I have downloaded every album by Nusret Fatah Alli Khan and I don't think it is on any of them. So it was a great disaster for me when a computer crashed and I lost the bookmark for this. I am glad you found it.

The story behind this may be lost to us...one can only put the visual clues together and come up with a sadly sketchy result. I want to know all of the story and can't. So I am content just enjoying the faces of those little boys in darshan who cannot take their eyes away from the performers. Maybe they became the next generation of tabla players, or the next qawwali performers. I don't know. The darbar was packed.

The master's brother is still alive I believe. Can he tell the story?

Anyway thanks for finding this.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: