• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Help and spiritual advice needed

ChalkyChipz

SPNer
Jun 9, 2019
Sat Sri Akaal brothers and sisters.

I am new to posting in this forum, I will be posting the same as I write here on another forum in the hope there is someone out there who could help, I am a hardworking, family loving individual who has always had 100% faith in my gurus, I believe there is absolutely nothing above the true guru, but just recently my brother has started acting very strange, hes hardworking, dedicated to his job, his managers are always impressed by his consistency to deliver.
He fell asleep on the sofa while watching a film with my dad then at 12am he woke up and started saying weird things, no one understood what he was saying then my dad woke my mum up to get her to have a look at my brother, the mum asked my brother what's wrong son then he said I'm not your son I'm veer nahar Singh, I've read about Baba vadbhag Singh and nahar Singh and I don't believe in what he does or anything to do with him, I'm sorry if I offend but I believe in my guru and no one else, guru manyo Granth, but twice this has happened so my mum called someone up in India and told them and they said some bad person and sent nahar Singhs spirit to my brother and it's not good, my brother is not faking this or attention seeking or anything like that, he can't explain what happens, is there any advice anyone can give or put in touch with a true Sant, this is weird to us and I don't like it, I go to the gurdwara, I don't harm anyone either does my brother so what is this.

Logical Sikh

Writer
SPNer
Sep 22, 2018
As Guru Arjan Dev ji said
ਕਰਣ ਕਾਰਣ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਏਕੁ ਹੈ ਦੂਸਰ ਨਾਹੀ ਕੋਇ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਤਿਸੁ ਬਲਿਹਾਰਣੈ ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਮਹੀਅਲਿ ਸੋਇ ॥੧॥ {ਪੰਨਾ 276}

As you say you have FULL faith in SGGS ji, He is being controlled by some other is out of option, So dont bother vadhbag singh.
SEE A DOCTOR. :)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM