• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Dasam Granth And Its History

Feb 7, 2008
My question still remains unanswered. How do you know it is Guru Gobind Singh ji's handwriting? Compared to what?
Your question was answered but it was not posted on the message board. I do not know why it was withheld.

There is a post of Dal singh that says as below
The text on the left folio does indeed resemble what I have been told was dasmesh pita's handwriting in a hukum nama.
It is good that there is somebody who has seen handwriting of Guru Sahib in his Hukamnama and has testified to that. You should believe him if not me.

Thanks for the invitation but that would not prove anything. As I said before, it is our duty as Sikhs to seek the truth not to invent it by speculation which becomes a big lie.
If you do not want to believe what sikhs have on dasam granth,That is your prerogative.Shoew me the refrence from sikh history where a doubt was cast on Dasam Granth before
Teja singh Bhasaur. That should seal this issue.

Secondly, please show me in this forum about another falsehood that you have created in another forum called Sikh Sangat. Following is your false claim:
You should read your posts carefully to know who is creating falsehood.I can post those references if you desire. Start a different thread.Do not bring those issues in this thread as such digressions lead to polemics and hence result in spoiling the thread.

I had the impression that discussion is on dasam Granth. Let us focus on that. Any other query on the topic is welcome.

Feb 7, 2008
As your claim will be proved false and full of lies, I would expect you to apologise to all in this forum and in Sikh Sangat forum and other forums where you have spread the lies about SPN and at the Freemont Gurdwara, El Sobrante Gurdwara and San Jose Gurdwara this Sunday in front of the whole Sangat. I can have this arranged for you through the Gurdwara Commitees.
Tejwant ji

I live in that area and know these committees much better than you know them. I am in touch with them especially Chairman of san Jose committe for the last 29 years.So no need for any
recommendation from you. Why do not you come over here and we can visit these Gurudwaras jointly. But anyway it does not pertain to this thread.

Let us focus on Dasam granth taht you have been calling as Hindu Granth .It is good time to remove our misgivings.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh. ( I wonder why you as a Sikh never respond with a Fateh!)

My Quote:
My question still remains unanswered. How do you know it is Guru Gobind Singh ji's handwriting? Compared to what?

Your response:

Your question was answered but it was not posted on the message board. I do not know why it was withheld.

There is a post of Dal singh that says as below
Quote:
The text on the left folio does indeed resemble what I have been told was dasmesh pita's handwriting in a hukum nama.
It is funny that you bring Dal Singh into the picture to authenticate that handwriting belongs to Guru Gobind Singh. That makes no sense. It only proves that you are speculating and creating falsehood on purpose without any SOLID proof.

You said:
It is good that there is somebody who has seen handwriting of Guru Sahib in his Hukamnama and has testified to that. You should believe him if not me.
Who is this person? Please name him and give us some historical record about it otherwise it remains your own fabrication. For what? To prove what?

My Quote:
Thanks for the invitation but that would not prove anything. As I said before, it is our duty as Sikhs to seek the truth not to invent it by speculation which becomes a big lie.

Your response:

If you do not want to believe what Sikhs have on dasam granth,That is your prerogative.Shoew me the refrence from Sikh history where a doubt was acst on Dasam Granth before
Teja singh Bhasaur. That should seal this issue.
Your claims are just claims and false claims. They can NEVER authenticate anything if it was written by Guru Gobind Singh ji and that is the fact and you know that.

My Quote:
Secondly, please show me in this forum about another falsehood that you have created in another forum called Sikh Sangat. Following is your false claim:

Your response:

You should read your posts carefully to know who is creating falsehood.I can post those references if you desire. Start a different thread.Do not bring those issues in this thread.

I had the impression that discussion is on dasam Granth. Let us focus on that. Any other query on the topic is welcome.
Inder Singh ji,

The ball is in your court and it is your duty to prove it. You can start a new thread to prove why you have spread lies about SPN on Sikh forums and I am serious about the 3 Gurdwara committees in your area.

This is the only way for a Sikh to face the truth.So, I am waiting for you to start a new thread and respond to my queries about your lies and falsehood.

Tejwant Singh

Feb 7, 2008
The ball is in your court and it is your duty to prove it. You can start a new thread to prove why you have spread lies about SPN on Sikh forums and I am serious about the 3 Gurdwara committees in your area.
Tejwant singh ji

I know you from other forums as well. You have come recently to SPN.Why do not you start a thread and i will condense your posts that shows your ideology about Dasam granth and terming me Hindu for defending this scripture. You have done it here many times. But let us deal with this thread first as it may help in removing your misgivings.

You come over here and i will go with you to these Gurudwaras myself. i will also carry with me a dossier of your insults about Dasam granth . INcidentally these committees have not an iota of doubt in their mind about the authenticity of Dasam Granth ji.One of the founder of the Gurdwara you mentioned has prakash of Dasam Granth beer in his home. They will be able to know your views.

Please let me when you are coming after fixing your travel plans.

Feb 7, 2008
It is funny that you bring Dal Singh into the picture to authenticate that handwriting belongs to Guru Gobind Singh. That makes no sense. It only proves that you are speculating and creating falsehood on purpose without any SOLID proof.
Tejwant ji

Dal singh seems to have raed sikh history quite well. As you have not seen any Hukmanama of sahib Guru gobind singh ji, you do not know Guru sahib's handwriting. He is saying what he has seen.

The manuscripts we are talking has signature of Guru sahib also. What other solid proof you want.Why do not you go for otehr parameter like internal evidence of Sri dasam Granth
Sahib.

Gurbani says what to argue with someone who himself puts a question and himself answers.

My request again, let us not turn this thread inpolemics. Ask me if you have doubts on sri Dasm Granth sahib and i will try to answer to my limited ability.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh. ( Still no response with a Fateh from a Sikh like you? One wonders why!)

You write:

Tejwant singh ji

I know you from other forums as well. Why do not you start a thread and i will condense your posts that shows ideology about Dsam garnth and terming me Hindu for defending this scripture. You have doen it here many times. But let us deal with this thread first as it may help in removing your misgivings.
You are running away from what I have asked you, hence from the truth. I have not asked what your ideology is about the DG but WHY have you spread lies about SPN in other forums and I want you to show the posts from here to prove that? Your above rambling has nothing to do with the TRUTH we are all trying to seek as Sikhs, including yourself.

You come over here and i will go with you to these Gurudwaras myself. i will also carry with mw a dossier of your insults about Dasam granth . INcidentally these committees have not an iota of doubt in their mind about the authenticity of Dasm Granth ji.One of the founder of the Gurdwara you mentioned has prakash of Dasam Granth beer in his home. They will be able to know your views.

Please let me when you are coming after fixing your travel plans.
First of all, you do not need my presence to apologise for your lies. But I have arranged the camera crews for all the 3 Gurdwaras when you go in front of the Sangat to apologise that you as a Sikh has been lying on the net about SPN and spreading falsehood about what is being said here.

We will put the videos of your confession in this forum and in other forums where you have spread the lies. In fact you have spread the same lie on SikhAwareness without letting them know that it is you who had posted the same thing at SikhSangat. This shows how you have lied under different names in the 2 forums. Why hide yourself and lie blatantly? Is this the Sikhi way in your opinion?

The facts speak for themselves.

So, if you want to respond here about your lies in this thread or start another thread is entirely up to you.

All we want is for you to show the posts from this forum which slander Dasam Granth as you have accused the SPN of doing.

It is time to seek the TRUTH now.

Tejwant Singh

Feb 7, 2008
First of all, you do not need my presence to apologise for your lies. But I have arranged the camera crews for all the 3 Gurdwaras when you go in front of the Sangat to apologise that you as a Sikh has been lying on the net about SPN and spreading falsehood about what is being said here.
Your bpresence will enhance the occasion and they will be able to know you. I will pay your ticket even.

We will put the videos of your confession in this forum and in other forums where you have spread the lies. In fact you have spread the same lie on SikhAwareness without letting them know that it is you who had posted the same thing at SikhSangat. This shows how you have lied under different names in the 2 forums. Why hide yourself and lie blatantly? Is this the Sikhi away in your opinion?
Do not spoil the thread. talk about Dasam granths sahib. What are your reasons for calling Dasam Granth a Hindu scripture. Give us reference here.

All we want is for you to show the posts from this forum which slander Dasam Granth as you have accused the SPN of doing.

It is time to seek the TRUTH now.
It is time to remove your misgivings about Dasam granth sahib. Please let us know what is internal evidence that makes you to say that it is hindu scripture.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh. ( Show me your Sikhi by responding likewise.)

I am still waiting for you to show why did you lie about SPN on other forums under 2 different names and why are you dodging from the TRUTH on which Sikhi is based on?

I have shown you your own lies you posted on the other forums about SPN now show us that you are a Sikh by giving the TRUTH.

Stop running away from the questions asked. A Sikh never does that when confronted with the TRUTH.

Tejwant Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Inder ji

In the same context of messages to sangat on various internet forums...exactly what were you talking about, writing as singh2 when you were speaking of SPN yesterday, on the thread, entitled Slander of Dasam Gtanth

"Mithar ji where do you live. Is it canada? we are in the process of formulating some strategy."

Slander Of Dasam Granth On Spn - SikhAwareness Board

When you have answered Tejwant's questions, consider answering mine. :)

Feb 7, 2008
Inder Singh ji,

I am still waiting for you to show why did you lie about SPN on other forums under 2 different names and why are you dodging from the TRUTH on which Sikhi is based on?

I have shown you your own lies you posted on the other forums about SPN now show us that you are a Sikh by giving the TRUTH.

Stop running away from the questions asked. A Sikh never does that when confronted with the TRUTH.

Tejwant Singh

Tejwant ji

You started posting on sikh awareness and you asked me the same question.You read my reply there . Wetre you not satisfied with that.WHy you ran away from there.

Your lies will get exposed if you see thread Ardas changed in finland where you attacked me personally and wrote that dasam Granth is anti gurmat. You also wrote that Pauri of ardas is anti gurmat. Why did you write this when you know that this scripture form part of and parcel of sikh ethos. I aske you reference but instaed got insults.

You also wrote i am peddling Dasam granth in the same thread. You also wrote that i am a Hindu promoting dasam granth. Do you expect me to keep quiet after listening to you r insults about a sikh scripture whose bani form part of nitnem.

I came to this site when dal singh told me that we should discuss Dasam granth there. I had reservation about your behaviour and i brought this to his attention. Now your aim seeem to be to spoil this thraed as you do not want to seem to engae in any discussion on Dasam granth issue.

Please read the thread below as a sample and note capital leters where you are asking to saty on one topic.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-sikhi-sikhism/25092-ardaas-changed-11.html

Inder ji, personal insults not a Sikh make, and you have a habit of doing that which is sad. If you read my initial post in which I asked for a civilised discussion. That is what our Gurus did when they interacted with others. So let us try to emulate our Gurus in this respect otherwise, it cheapens us to stoop to that low level which is not the Sikhi way. I am sure you know about it. So when you disagree with me, which is ok, then please present your arguments based on Gurmat values rather than these cheap shots which transmit ego,anger and insecurity rather than Gurmat wisdom.
Tejwant ji

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

My remarks are no harsher than the ones that you wrote in your first post for me. Please see your language before accusing others.

Well, the thread is about Ardaas, we can talk about Dasam Granth in another thread while quoting lots of verses which are sexually explicit and hence anti Gurmat. But as you have inserted your favourite subject here, then one can presume you must have studied and thought about it a lot. So, let me ask you a couple of questions
As ardas beginning is from dasam granth it is but natural dasam Granth will come in the picture.

It depends upon the person who reads these compositions. if the reader's mind is sexually oriented he will go for that. But suffice to say that Dasam granth is for Gurmukh jogis and not manmukh bhogis.

1. Did Guru Gobind Singh give the name Dasam Granth?
2. If yes, then why would he have a separate Granth just on his name and add his father, Guru Teg Bahadar's Gurbani in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, our only Guru?
3. If Dasam Granth is by our 10th Guru, and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here, then why didn't our other Gurus have their own Granths with their Gurbani rather than complying it together in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, our only Guru
?

1 It is immaterial whether tenth master gave it the name or not. name does not have any effect on the contents.

2) It is the prerogative of Guru ji. I am a mortal person and has no authority to question his decision.

3) Dasam Granth is for khalsa panth dealing with sikhism as an organized religion.

I am sure you must have thought a lot about the above questions as you have been propagating about the Dasam Granth for a long time. So please respond in details and educate us with your wisdom.
An accepted Granth needs no propagation. Khlasa panth is propagating it. Only a few heretics are waging a propaganda compaign deliberately to belittle a scripture that forms the core of khalsa panth.

First of all, you being untruthful here. I never mentioned what you have accused me of here, which is again a shame coming from someone who calls himself a Sikh to be untruthful so blatantly,
"
You wrote in your post the following
we will notice that it is against the Gurmat ideals given to us by our Gurus in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Unquote

Can you specify what is anti Gurmat in subject pauri of ardas? Give answers instead of lengthening the discussion.

Your above statement shows how you love to underestimate others. You have already presumed that I have not read Dasam Granth which is a shame on your part. Please do not hesitate to ask questions rather than jumping to your own conclusions about others. This is one of many Gurmat ideals that all of us as Sikhs should follow.
It is good to know that you have read it. You might be knowing the dates of completion of various compositions given in that. Then why the doubt?

Your first part of the statement is absolutely correct and I agree with you. We also know that who wrote Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and the way it is written,, nothing can be added or taken out from it, but unfortunately, the second part is concocted. No one knows who wrote the so called Dasam Granth and that is the fact no matter how good a used car salesman you try to be.Once you have given the proof that Dasam Granth is written and put together by our 10th Guru, then we can discuss it further and the proof should come from the author, no one else. I am sure you know that.
That shows your attitude of insult towrads bani of tenth master. You are being uncivilized when you call it so called dasam granth. I hope you show some sensitivity towards a scripture whose banis Sikhs( except a few heretics) follow.

Let me take a practical step. You live quite close to me. My friend has three digitised copies of Dasam Granth manuscripts with him in northern california. Come and see those. Accept the offer if you are a Gursikh.

Inder ji, It is your who claim that the Ardaas is written by our 10th Guru. And as it is your claim, then it is your duty to share with us what it says and if it compliments Gurmat values prescribed in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, our only Guru, hence our benchmark. I am looking forward to reading your interpretation, NOT literal translation copied and pasted from the internet. As mentioned before whatever you claim you must have studied a lot about it. Once again, I am giving you the benefit of the doub
I have cited plenty of evidence that says .Dasam granth was part of Sikh psyche and was placed alongside Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Gurmattas. Is it not enough? Since you cast aspersions on this it is your job to show us the evidence from Sikh history with refrence. I am not asking for the moon. I am asking what you are supposed to furnish whenou make an accustaion contrary to Sikh history and traditions.

I do not know if these people mentioned in the above news are the members of this forum. So your response has nothing to do with the people interacting with you here in this thread. Please stick to the conversation with the people here, otherwise the post becomes nothing but ranting through which no one can learn about Gurmat values and its ideals. So let us only address the people here.
I gave the facts about Inder ghagha who instigated to change ardas. You asked for proof. I gave you proof. Did it not satisfy you. If not i can post the video evidence here that shows him in discussion with some singhs in toronto where he was caught for passing stupid remarks against Guru Nanak Dev ji and Guru arjan dev ji. Do you want that?

Is this the Sikhi way to demean others and call them ignorant because they are drivers? I am surprised at your attitude towards others. Is being a driver not a kirat prescribed by Guru Nanak? Can you please give us the list of kirats that you claim Guru Nanak gave us or is it your personal bias and discrimination which again is not a Sikhi way?
Tejwant ji, your heart seems to be very soft for those who resort to blasphemy and ridicule our Gurus. unfortunately that is not the case with me. I believe in couplet

Gur ki ninda sune na kaan

It seems from your posts and your accusations that you consider yourself superior to others where as Gurbani says, " Sabh Gobind hein, Gobind bin nahin koi". Do you believe and adhere to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji? If you did then you would not be biased.
It is your personal assumption. let us not focus on personalities

PS: Please post a refrence here from Sikh history wherein it is stated that Ardas was anti gurmat? If you are not able to do that, please be bold enough for tendering an apology to sangat for misleading them.​

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
One more reminder to Inder Singh:

Inder Singh ji,

Tejwant Singh

Dec 1, 2006
Inder Singh Ji, you should pay for Vijaydeep's ticket so he can come to Toronto to debate DG. Why don't you pay for his ticket instead of paying for waheguruseeker's? Maybe you can pay for both so both of them can show up in Toronto and participate in DG talk.

We are always ready to have discussion in Toronto area. So Vijaydeep, feel free to come to Toronto to have live talk. I did pass your phone # to radio host so you will get your chance of radio if the radio guys believes you are capable of sticking on the phone and not hanging up like Jodh Singh, Harnam Singh Dhumma, Malkit Singh (Hari Singh's assciate), etc.

Feb 7, 2008
I told you that since my name was taken already by one of earlier participants hence i had taken a screen name. Did i or did i not? Now tell me and let us see .

There are no lies posted anywhere. It is truth. It originates from your insults to sikh scripture. SPN name come by default, Do not expect me to sit if you deride sikh scriputres.

SLANDEROUS COMMENTS DELETED

Alert! Slander of Dasam Bani and Taksaal! - SikhAwareness Board

Guru Fateh.

What was wrong with my post which said that," Singh 2 has said himself many times that he does not accept Guru Granth Sahib as our ONLY GURU and his claim that REHAT is not mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib ji after which he was given the Panna numbers in which Guru Sahib does mention Rehat?

Can you please elaborate from Gurmat viewpoint about deleting that post?

Lastly, If you want to ban someone because a person wants to have an open and honest dialogue about Gurmat values, then that would be your decision, based on what, I have no idea.

Thanks

Tejwant Singh

Reply by singh2

mr seeker where are you. This is second reminder from me to show where did i state that Sri Guru Granth sahib is not my Guru. Now you keep mum to hide your lies.

You are a liar and one of the the proofs of your lies is given below. This is question from you and below is reply from me. This is in addition to many assertions from me that do not lie on the status of Sri guru Granth sahib. Stop lying.

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?sh...t=0&start=0

post Jun 13 2009, 06:07 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Vaheguruseekr @ Jun 13 2009, 05:58 PM) *
Inder Singh ji hiding under Singh2,

Guru Fateh.

Tell everyone the TRUTH here that you do not consider Guru Granth Sahib Ji as our ONLY GURU as bestowed to us by Guru Gobind Singh ji and also let them know that you did not know REHAT was mentioned in it till you were told about it.:)

Regards

Tejwant Singh
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply of singh2

Waheguruseeker

There is no hiding here. I have registerd with my name. The forum has already another Inder singh. Is whaeguruseekr your real name. You have been frequenting forums with roadrunner,roadruuner2, whaeguruseekr etc etc.

I have already stated in reply to your false propaganda that Only and Only SGGS is eternal guru for all sikhs. no sikh disputes that. You want me to post the relevant post here. But propagandist like you keep on creating imaginary issues like this to earn an ear. Stop doing this as every sikh considers SGGS as Our Guru.

Nevertheless second most important scripture for sikhs is Dasam Granth. What is your view on this?

We talked about khalsa rehat and that rehat along Gurmantra a sikh takes only from Panj piaras. have you done that. That is when sikhi satrts.

unquote

Tejwant Singh[/quote]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tejwant ji

Can we address your questions on Dasma granth sahib so that you stop hurling insults in future. Stay focussed on thread.

My sole aim of coming was on an invitation from Dal singh. I had told him that whaeguru seeker will not allow the discussion to take place. You have proved me right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh. ( Still no response in Fateh?)

1.Why did you lie about SPN on SikhAwareness and Sikh Sangat under 2 different names?

2.Why did n't you tell them that you are Inder Singh aka Singh2 when you posted the lies about SPN?

3.For a Sikh it is a must to be truthful. Why did you go against Sikhi when you lied?

Be a true Sikh and show us the posts here on SPN that slander DG. If you can not show them then be a Sikh and apologise.

I am going to go now. I will give you sometime to think when you do your Paath so you can come to the realisation that a Sikh is the only one who seeks the TRUTH.

So, I will either expect the posts that you claim slander DG or I will expect your apology.

We can only discuss DG after we have clarified this and you accept that you are a pathological liar.

See you tomorrow.

Good night!:)

Tejwant Singh

Feb 7, 2008
Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh. ( Still no response in Fateh?)

1.Why did you lie about SPN on SikhAwareness and Sikh Sangat under 2 different names?

2.Why did n't you tell them that you are Inder Singh aka Singh2 when you posted the lies about SPN?

3.For a Sikh it is a must to be truthful. Why did you go against Sikhi when you lied?

Be a true Sikh and show us the posts here on SPN that slander DG. If you can not show them then be a Sikh and apologise.

I am going to go now. I will give you sometime to think when you do your Paath so you can come to the realisation that a Sikh is the only one who seeks the TRUTH.

So, I will either expect the posts that you claim slander DG or I will expect your apology.

We can only discuss DG after we have clarified this and you accept that you are a pathological liar.

See you tomorrow.

Good night!:)

Tejwant Singh

Either you do not raed what i write or you are deliberatly posting same thing again and again.

I told you i registered with same name but had to atke a different writng name . It was clarified there. If you contest this i will dig out my post an post here.

You are one of the major causes for dragging name of SPN in this issue. Read the post i cited and decide yourself.

Stop telling lies. To shut your lies i have cited the post of sikhswareness.

You have nothing to discuss about Dasam granth with me as you seem to know nothing about it. That is the reason you are craeting a scene here. Bye from side

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Either you do not raed what i write or you are deliberatly posting same thing again and again.

I told you i registered with same name but had to atke a different writng name . It was clarified there. If you contest this i will dig out my post an post here.

You are one of the major causes for dragging name of SPN in this issue. Read the post i cited and decide yourself.

Stop telling lies. To shut your lies i have cited the post of sikhswareness.

You have nothing to discuss about Dasam granth with me as you seem to know nothing about it. That is the reason you are craeting a scene here. Bye from side

You hoped you wouldn't be caught under the name Singh2 but we found out you were Inder Singh. Your deception would have worked but it didn't. Shame on you!

Feb 7, 2008
You hoped you wouldn't be caught under the name Singh2 but we found out you were Inder Singh. Your deception would have worked but it didn't. Shame on you!

Randip

There is no deception here. Ask waheguruseeker i replied hinm on the net. you wee posting there also that time. You know that.

Shame on you for towing a wrong line even aware of facts.

lastly i am not here to answer your personal barrage of questions. Your calling me here for discussion on Dasam Granth was a ploy to personally insult me. That shows that iyou have brought down this forum to a very low level. Sikhi has no importance for you people.

Good bye and Good luck.

Feb 7, 2008
about SPN on SikhAwareness and1.Why did you lie Sikh Sangat under 2 different names?
waheguruseeker

So you do not listen to what i say. This is not offence. Why you were writing on various forums
as waheguruseeker. roadrummer, roadrunner2.

This was the answer i wrote there also.

Instaed of cursing me have you read thread on sikhawareness. Note opinion of other people there. When your lies got exposed there you ran away. That also is not sikh character.

Look i was called by dal singh to have discussion on Dasam Granth sahib. I realize now that you people had different agenda. sikh issues are not important for persons like you. Inspite of repeated requests
you are not interested in focussing on topic on hand.

You keep on repeating the same question. here what i wrote for to you again on sikhawareness forum. That unbares another lies of yours.

Reply of singh2

Waheguruseeker

There is no hiding here. I have registerd with my name. The forum has already another Inder singh. Is whaeguruseekr your real name. You have been frequenting forums with roadrunner,roadruuner2, whaeguruseekr etc etc.

I have already stated in reply to your false propaganda that Only and Only Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is eternal guru for all Sikhs. no Sikh disputes that. You want me to post the relevant post here. But propagandist like you keep on creating imaginary issues like this to earn an ear. Stop doing this as every Sikh considers Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Our Guru.

Nevertheless second most important scripture for Sikhs is Dasam Granth. What is your view on this?

We talked about khalsa rehat and that rehat along Gurmantra a Sikh takes only from Panj piaras. have you done that. That is when sikhi satrts.

Good luck to you and Goodbye.

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
Re: Dasam Granth - A rational inquiry

Japu Nishaan Chand? - Jaap Sahib

Ustat Akaal Ju kee chand - Akal Ustat

Swaiyay shri mukh vak - Swaiyay (mukh vaak note is important)

Ab Bachitar Natak Granth - Bachita Natak (Thanks Amam ji)

Avtaar shri bishun jee kay - Krishna Avtaar

Granth Shri (?) Gian Parbodh - Gian Parbodh

Did we give up on this then?

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
Re: Dasam Granth - A rational inquiry

I do not want to seem dictatorial but can I suggest that we just concentrate on a few issues for the moment without referring to each other?

Can I suggest some chairing of this thread?

Just for the moment, that way we can explore one topic at a time and not 50 thousand, which ultimately go no where.

For a start can we return to trying to identify the table of contents. I thought I was going to log on and see a fair chunk of this done, boy was I wrong!

Okay, lets try and do this without talking about each other. I'm going to try and find the hukum nama attributed to dasmesh pita in the meanwhile. Panjabi readers please contribute in deciphering the contents page.

Attachments

• dgcontentssmaller.jpg
    dgcontentssmaller.jpg
    102.4 KB · Reads: 172
Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM