• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Guru And God No Difference

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
And Guru Ji is Saying God is Guru and Guru is God.................................

and neech Surinder believe in each and every word of Guru Ji....................

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Hey MODERATOR MANDLI JI,

I repeat myself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikh 80
They told me something about youeself. Have'nt you recd.?

OK moderators " WHAT HAVE YOU TOLD SIKH 80 ABOUT ME???????":)

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Surinder Ji,

Something for you: Gur Jaisa Nahin

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
What we perceive, we conceive, Surinder Ji.

Regardless of our thoughts - the absolute still exists for all creatures - providing opportunities to experience life.

In other words, what you express is also in HIS HUKAM - so how can it be wrong ?

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Ji naamjap Ji,

it is just an effort to spread the true Guru's true word................. humbly that effort.-which will help others to get out of duality...................

And This Too is Guru's Hukam--------

Aap Japay Awra Naam Japaavay...........

And naam is infinite- i hope at least you understand that................

i will be logging out for good.

i know a lot of people here hate me as i speak the truth and that is against their beliefs.- at least me leaving for good will make them a lot happy ...................
lots of people love me........... all who been talking to me can reach me- they know how--------------
GOOD BUY ALL

Jul 10, 2006
Ji naamjap Ji,

it is just an effort to spread the true Guru's true word................. humbly that effort.-which will help others to get out of duality...................

And This Too is Guru's Hukam--------

Aap Japay Awra Naam Japaavay...........

And naam is infinite- i hope at least you understand that................

i will be logging out for good.

i know a lot of people here hate me as i speak the truth and that is against their beliefs.- at least me leaving for good will make them a lot happy ...................
lots of people love me........... all who been talking to me can reach me- they know how--------------
GOOD BUY ALL

I think you should stay and keep on posting. All of us are at different levels of spirituality. All at different steps on a ladder.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
kaur-1 said:
I think you should stay and keep on posting. All of us are at different levels of spirituality. All at different steps on a ladder.

kaur ji,

thanks BUT NO. me neech is not of much use here. i can do much more productive work and not waste my time and energy here. Most important thing is that there is NO RULE here. no respect to Guru Ji..........
no respect to genuine questions-i am seeing -yesterday Sikh80 claimed that moderaters have told him something about me- i asked who and what????? THREE TIMES-----no body addressed that issue---------------- not that i am afraid of something- But is this a right thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people are deleting posts for no reason, and posts those should be deleted are there. Moderators are disscussing member issues in Public...............

wrong place

once again- GOOD BUY....

and namjap ji, I came fast and leaving fast toooooooooooo....................

humbly say

:wah::wah::wah:

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
kaur ji,

thanks BUT NO. me neech is not of much use here. i can do much more productive work and not waste my time and energy here. Most important thing is that there is NO RULE here. no respect to Guru Ji..........
ok so we say the Gurus weren't God then there is no respect for them? :rofl!!:
no respect to genuine questions
Yes that's true. You didnt answer any of my questions.

once again- GOOD BUY....
Goodbye.

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
What we perceive, we conceive, Surinder Ji.

Regardless of our thoughts - the absolute still exists for all creatures - providing opportunities to experience life.

In other words, what you express is also in HIS HUKAM - so how can it be wrong ?
According to what you said rape is not wrong because people do it in HIS/HER hukam.

AmbarDhara

SPNer
Jan 9, 2008
I believe Guru Nank Dev Ji is Nirankar himself, He passed the jot into Guru Angad Dev Ji and so on all the way to SGGS Ji. All Guru Jis are considered One Nirankaar(Jot).

Apr 4, 2007
Can you show me where it says in SGGS that Guru Nanak is God? What saints say doesn't matter.
If Guru Nanak was God then how did he die?

have you been reading this thread? there are several posts that show quotes from SGGS saying Guru is God.

why do we insist on putting limits on God? who are we to say what God can and cannot do? and how do you know Guru Nanak Dev ji died? moving from the physical body to another form is not necessarily death, is it?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: