• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Creation In Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
this man's posts reeks of contempt for other religions and hence is getting his worth back.
How do u work that out?

i think you are going way beyond tangent
I think if u look back u were the 1 who introduced bombs not me and insulted Islam. So u should criticize ur own behaviour not mine. My last post simply pointed out that Islam is the fastest growing religion. Why should that offend u? U refused to accept the fact and I provided the evidence. The birth rate is a factor but it mostly due to non Muslims converting and producing Muslim children. Don’t see anything offensive in that. I think u r making a mountain out of a molehill.

to exterminate any "crazy headed" threats. here's the answer in your face!!
Not a good way to behave. I for 1 will not resort to such language. As a Muslim it’s easy to rise above it.

do you know, not even tiny portion is required...why didn't Quran be spot on abt
"one sperm" ?
Strange u first did not acknowledge or appreciate that the Qur’an was talking about a small quantity of liquid, now u do. Perhaps that sum success. Also note the same verse talks about mingled liquids i.e. the liquid comprises of 4 different liquids. Hence the verse talks about 2 facts of the liquid. Here’s the verse again.

“Verily, We fashioned man from a small quantity of mingled (amchaj) liquids . . .”
Qur’an - Surah al-Insaan (Man) 76:2

If the Qur’an had talked about 1 sperm, u would then have said something like why does the Qur’an not describe what the sperm is shaped as and so on. Why don’t u just appreciate what’s there like u have eventually dun with acknowledging the small quantity.

why is it not linked...so do you think contraceptives are not "important" when Quran was showering us with scientific wisdom?
A form of contraception was used at the time. Can’t remember the details but I know it is discussed in some way in hadith. Do a search.

this is not a new revelation
What verse r u referring to. I gave no verse mentioning eclipses!

i am more happy listening to science from a 5 year old book rather than 1500 years old book.
OK if that’s what u r interested in.

I sense that the TRUTH is slowly seeping thru.

what evidence you have that God told Quran to Muhammed?
By showing the science verses I am trying to show that human’s could not have written it 1400 years ago. Hence it comes from God. That is my belief.

example how the scientific facts are vague and "already" knnown
The Qur’an amazingly tells us: -

how the universe started
an early gaseous universe
an expanding universe
how the universe will eventually end by collapsing in on itself
how a small quantity of mixed fluids produces fertilisation
how the egg implants itself
other stuff I haven’t even discussed yet

U say that’s all vague? Who’s deceiving himself. The youtube link showed how a Hindu became a Muslim by studying the science in the Qur’an. Hence a perfect example.

i might have sounded rude, but this is only way to cut through the hard headed.
Glad that u at least have admitted it. I in no way go out of my way to deliberately offend anyone. I’m only sticking to my personal beliefs. No 1 is forcing u 2 accept them. The facts speak 4 themselves. Each person accepts or rejects as they wish. In Islam. we will ALL be judged by Allah on the Day of Judgement.

SGGS is a spiritual guide and not a scientific book, so please drop your expectations.
Some scientific verses were given in this thread from SGGS so u r factually wrong.

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<I think if u look back u were the 1 who introduced bombs not me and insulted Islam. So u should criticize ur own behaviour not mine. My last post simply pointed out that Islam is the fastest growing religion. Why should that offend u? U refused to accept the fact and I provided the evidence. The birth rate is a factor but it mostly due to non Muslims converting and producing Muslim children. Don’t see anything offensive in that. I think u r making a mountain out of a molehill.>>

what a condescending prude !!!

stop behaving childishly. i pointed out the facts that your claim that Quran contains "great scientific truths" is wrong.

so instead of acting like a troubled kid, give me logical reasoning and proof that the statements made in Quran were not known earlier. I have given you links which show that most of statements given in Quran were already known facts.

so what makes Quran special?

<<Strange u first did not acknowledge or appreciate that the Qur’an was talking about a small quantity of liquid, now u do. Perhaps that sum success. Also note the same verse talks about mingled liquids i.e. the liquid comprises of 4 different liquids. Hence the verse talks about 2 facts of the liquid. Here’s the verse again.

“Verily, We fashioned man from a small quantity of mingled (amchaj) liquids . . .”

If the Qur’an had talked about 1 sperm, u would then have said something like why does the Qur’an not describe what the sperm is shaped as and so on. Why don’t u just appreciate what’s there like u have eventually dun with acknowledging the small quantity.>>

i still donot appreciate anyhting Quran says...i stillm amintain that it just gives vague statements of things which were already known.

should i clap hands that author of Quran(if his intention was providing "necessary" scientific knowledge to live by) did a great job ???

thank you...i need not learn science from Quran, our scientists are doing great job.

<<A form of contraception was used at the time. Can’t remember the details but I know it is discussed in some way in hadith. Do a search.>>

o' learned and exalted one!! why should i do a search ???

Trojan is available off the shelf in 7-11

and why should i read a "scientific" guide + religious hash to know which contraceptive to use?

LOL

<<By showing the science verses I am trying to show that human’s could not have written it 1400 years ago. Hence it comes from God. That is my belief.>>

humans wrote sutras 4000 years ago detailing how to do brain surgery... egyptian humans wrote those scrolls...

so i think humans wrote Quran...

and amazingly...it is for the first time i am hearing from a muslim...that it is their "belief" and not a hard fact that Quran's author is God.

good progress for me...

<<The Qur’an amazingly tells us: -
how the universe started
an early gaseous universe
an expanding universe
how the universe will eventually end by collapsing in on itself
how a small quantity of mixed fluids produces fertilisation
how the egg implants itself
other stuff I haven’t even discussed yet

U say that’s all vague? Who’s deceiving himself. The youtube link showed how a Hindu became a Muslim by studying the science in the Qur’an. Hence a perfect example.>>

to me the statements are vague. clearer statements are available from other sources older than Quran.

good for the Hindu.

i think they should teach only Quranic science in madrassas....once again the question comes...if quran has all scientific knowledge...why do muslims study other science subjects in university?

<<Glad that u at least have admitted it. I in no way go out of my way to deliberately offend anyone. I’m only sticking to my personal beliefs. No 1 is forcing u 2 accept them. The facts speak 4 themselves. Each person accepts or rejects as they wish. In Islam. we will ALL be judged by Allah on the Day of Judgement.
>>>

even i am not desirous to offend anyone...ppl ask for it.

vague facts show up themselves

yes, i cannot accept vague facts and hate sermons

thank God !!

<<Some scientific verses were given in this thread from SGGS so u r factually wrong.>>

i never gave you any....i donot need to prove anything of SGGS to you...it is not a science guide...it contains matter related to spirituality and one is free to discuss that.

SGGS is not based on deductive logics.

if others want to prove that SGGS also has scientific truths...i leave it to their judgement...i donot read SGGS to understand science. God has given us intelligence to use and understand science for ourselves.

-----------------------
<<I sense that the TRUTH is slowly seeping thru.>>

you are yet to give EXACT proving argument to prove the Muhammed was the author of quran and God was co-author.
only reason you give is that Muhammed said so.

hahaha

yes truth is seeping through to me and it is-

"there is no point discussing with a brainwashed {censored} who keeps repeating same stuff like a parrot."

yes i am rude, but doctors have to be rude to patients sometimes.

yes my friend you are suffering from a strange malise and i wish God Speed to you...get well soon!!

begum ji

if you are thinking there can be any common ground in sikhism and islam...i think you are mistaken.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
<<By showing the science verses I am trying to show that human’s could not have written it 1400 years ago. Hence it comes from God. That is my belief.

While reading this debate i came across a news that some of the hindu scripture's have
idea's of making airplane's
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organiser - Content
India’s Scientific Heritage-XIV

Metals described in the Vimana Shastra
By Suresh Soni

If the country’s policy makers contemplate on the manufacture of the various metals described in the book and how to accumulate the necessary thing, then it will be good for the future development of the country.

The second question that arises is whether there is any part of aeronautics, which could be proved initially through experimentation. If there is some part, then has any experiment been carried out in that direction? Was it successful?

Fortunately, the above questions can be answered in the affirmative. Dr. Sriram Prabhu of Hyderabad saw the chapter on the machine in Vaimanic Shastra and tried to recognise some of the 31 machines described in it and then experimented to find out if it was possible to make the alloys as described in its chapter on metals.

For experimental purposes, Dr. Prabhu and his colleagues began a project with the help from the B.M. Birla Science Centre, Hyderabad. Results obtained so far are promising.

They have been successful in making some metals on the basis of the descriptions in ancient scripture.

The first metal is tamogarbh iron. The Viman Shastra says that it is used to make aircrafts invisible. On exposing it to light, it absorbs 75-80 per cent of the light thrown on it. This metal is black in colour; hard like lead and it does not dissolve even in sulfuric acid.

The second is called the panch lauh or alloys of five items. It is golden in colour, but it is hard and heavy from inside. It is based on copper. Its speciality is that it has 7.95 per cent of lead, whereas the American Society of Metals in the US, has agreed that a maximum of 0.35 to three per cent of lead is possible in a copper based alloy. Hence, alloy with 7.95 per cent lead is unique in itself.

The third is and arar. This is a copper-based alloy which is yellow in colour, hard yet light. It has a property of resistance to moisture.

While informing the press on July 18, 1991 of the success in making these metals, Dr. B.B. Siddharth, Director, Birla Science Centre, Hyderabad, said that in making these metals, various medicinal leaves, gum, barks of trees, etc. are also used. That is why while the production cost is less, some special qualities are developed in the metals. He further said that if the country’s policy makers contemplate on the manufacture of the various metals described in the book and how to accumulate the necessary thing, then it will be good for the future development of the country.

The news of the above press conference was released by the news agency Varta. It was published on July 19, in Nai Duniya, MP Chronicle and many other newspapers across the country.

In a similar fashion, Dr. Maheshwar Sheron of the Chemistry Department of IIT, Mumbai also tried to make some things described in the book. These were chumbakmani, which is used in the guhagarbha yantra and has the ability to capture reflection. Paragrandhik drav—this is a type of acid, which is used in the guhagarbha, and is used with a chumbakmani.

Similarly, there is a description of the various kinds of metals and mirrors in Sage Bharadwaj’s Ansha-bodhini. Dr. N.G. Dongre, Reader in the Harishchandra PG College, Varanasi, has undertaken a project with the cooperation of the Indian National Science Academy. The project was named ‘The Study of Various Materials Described in Anshabodhini of Maharshi Bharadwaj’.

Under the project, he tried to make a mirror as described by Sage Bharadwaj, at the National Metallurgical Lab, Jamshedpur with the Director, P.Ramachandra Rao, who is at present the Vice-Chancellor of the Benaras Hindu University. He was successful in manufacturing a special kind of glass called prakash stambhan bhid lauh. The speciality of the this glass is that it absorbs visible light and allows only infra-red rays to pass through it.

It has been made of kachar louh-silica bhuch-akra surmitr-adikshar—lime ayaskakant—lodestone ruruk—deerbone ash, as per the process laid down in Anshabodhini. The speciality of prakash stambhan bhid lauh is that it is completely non-hygroscopic. Infra-red hygroscopic mirrors lose their polish and luster in water vapour or humidity and become useless. These days CaF2 is extremely hygroscopic. Therefore, one has to be extra cautious while using these machines, although a study of the prakash stambhan bhid lauh has proved that it works best in the infra-red range of two to five microns (µ), where 1µ =10-4 cm, and that it can be used without worrying about the moisture in the atmosphere.

Hence, we can say that the truth behind some of the experiments carried out in one of the chapters of Sage Bharadwaj’s book make us believe that the others must also be true and that aeronautical science was not just an imagination in ancient times, but was a fact. The other chapters are also waiting for courageous researchers to prove them true.

(This book is available with Ocean Books (P) Ltd, 4/19 Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi-110 002)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So it proves that much advanced aeraunautical science is in hindu' scripture's.I am sure that after reading this azizrasul will convert to hinduism as such advanced science cannot
cannot be written by humans so it must be from god

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
LOL KDS ji

thanks for posting..i had only given links...you delivered the dish on plate.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
If u read the entire thread, I have asked for info of a similar nature in the Sikh scriptures but very few Sikhs have come forward. That is not my fault. Also u say I am wasting my breath. How do u know? Perhaps some people who may read this thread in the future may gain something from it. Allah knows best.

As far as ISLAM as a growing religion, have a look at these (there all over the place): -

one two three four five six

I have even heard reports that some Dalgits are becoming Muslim and US soldiers as well. Praise be to Allah.

Azizrasul ji i thought you are going to come with good statistics but you have posted links of indivisual cases.is this some kind of joke.also anybody can put anything on you tube
,thte sikh girl you mentioned is already reported to have reverted to sikhism sikh sites already displayed this news.The american link clearly mentions that islam is growing due to immigration.I simply don't understand why muslims come's up with this stupid logic.
Suppose if there are 10 muslims living in my area and 90 muslims come for work.does that mean that islam has grown 10 times.

Also there are many spiritualy starved western people in europe,america.they sometimes think that islam could fulfil their spiritual needs so they just give it a try.but it does not mean that they remain muslim forever.some surveys revealed that 75% of western converts leave islam within a year or 2.similarly many western also take up hinduism,sikhism,buddhismetc for their spiritual needs.but the question is how many of them practice that religion until their last breath.

As far as dalits are concerned dalits are mainly embracing buddhism but some of them are also embracing christianity, sikhism and islam.They beleive that hinduism is responsible of their untouchable condition in indian society

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also please look at following report

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2006/01/are_muslims_lea.php

January 25, 2006
Are Muslims 'Leaving In Droves' ?
Topics: Understanding Islam

Here's some interesting facts that I found on the forum - Islam Watch, which appear to substantiate the claim of the poster that indeed, Muslims are leaving Islam for Christianity.

According to the post, there are more muslims leaving Islam than there are new converts coming into Islam.
2 million ethnic Muslims converted to Christianity in Russia.
In Africa, 6 million muslims convert to Christianity every year. English Translation here.
"In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity. Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Ever year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity. These numbers are very large indeed".
200,000 UK Muslims Left Islam.
Mullahs and Imams leave Islam and enter Christianity.
50,000 Muslim Teenagers Murtads in Malaysia .
Thousands of Kashmiri Muslims leave Islam !
Thousands of Bangladeshi, North African, Kashmiri, Indian Muslims, Central Asian Muslims leave Islam.
10,000 french muslims converted to Christianity.
Some 35,000 Turks converted from Islam to Christianity last year.

In West, Islam is growing mainly by immigration, and the high birth rate of muslims. Yes, some gullible people are converting to Islam out of great ignorance. But, that is very very small fraction, almost neglible. Good people who think freely can not maintain peace of heart and mind in Islam. They leave Islam immediately. That's why in US, more than 75% of new converts leave Islam in just a few years.

Listen to this Clip : (A Research by Prof. Ilyas Ba Yunus)
I can't speak to the accuracy of all of the links, but enough are from reliable news sources that one can surmise that much of the information may be accurate.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
I think Islam has its own set of troubles like any other religion, so it wouldn't be advisable to start more fires within Islam.
By this I mean, that while all religions including Islam are not considered cults, there are many many cults based around Islam like Wahabis. There are 73 groups within Islam.
YouTube - Warning against Cults and Sects in Islam, Mary in Islaam

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
what a condescending prude !!!
stop behaving childishly. i pointed out the facts that your claim that Quran contains "great scientific truths" is wrong.

so instead of acting like a troubled kid, give me logical reasoning and proof that the statements made in Quran were not known earlier. I have given you links which show that most of statements given in Quran were already known facts.

so what makes Quran special?
No need to be insulting. U only demean yourself, not me. The fact that many non-Muslims are accepting Islam has rattled u. It’s 4 u to provide proof that the facts were known earlier. U have failed to do that. For example show me what document tells us the 3 facts given in the verses i.e. small quantity, mingled liquids & implantation: -

“Was (man) not a small quantity of sperm which has been poured out?
After that, he was something which clings (alaq); then God fashioned him in due proportion and harmoniously.”
Qur’an - Surah al-Qiyaama (The Resurrection) 75:37-8

In addition, at the time of Muhammad (peace be upon him) people said that it was women who determined the gender of the child, whilst the Qur’an says the opposite. Why would Salman al-Farsi suggest such a thing when it was not accepted by society? After all ,no one could prove at that time that males decided the gender.

“(God) fashioned the two of a pair, the male and the female,
from a small quantity (of sperm) when it is poured out.”
Qur’an – Surah an-Najm (The Star) 53:45-6

our scientists are doing great job.
But it’s God who is giving them the knowledge.

o' learned and exalted one!! why should i do a search ???
Because u asked the queston. It seems that when a satisfactory answer is given, u choose to avoid or discuss the answer and simply go onto another question.

humans wrote sutras 4000 years ago detailing how to do brain surgery... egyptian humans wrote those scrolls...
Did they successfully perform these brain surgeries?

to me the statements are vague. clearer statements are available from other sources older than Quran.
Here’s a perfect example where u offered nothing.

if quran has all scientific knowledge
Who said that?

i never gave you any
I never said u did.

you are yet to give EXACT proving argument to prove the Muhammed was the author of quran and God was co-author.
I never said that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was author of Qur’an. Allah, Most Great is the author.

"there is no point discussing with a brainwashed {censored} who keeps repeating same stuff like a parrot."
Again u demean yourself by using such inappropriate and insulting language. If I repeat myself it’s because u consistently refuse to debate seriously.

yes i am rude
U said it.

? I don’t think I have shown any malice. Where do u get that from? I expressed my belief that’s all. I also wanted to compare what the Sikh\Hindu scriptures had to say on the subject of creation. There weren’t many takers.

if you are thinking there can be any common ground in sikhism and islam...i think you are mistaken.
Strange, I thought that Sikhism was an amalgamation of Islam and Hinduism!

can put anything on you tube
But look at the number of people reverting to Islam and compare that with number converting to other religions. U seems to dismiss YouTube but it is known & used by many people. The fact that anyone can put anything on Youtube does that mean they r wrong. The link I gave of a Hindu reverting to Islam, was he not sincere ij his faith as a Muslim? There will always be reverts who will leave Islam, but the point is that the overriding picture is that people r accepting Islam more than any other religion. We r told by non Muslims as well as Muslims that this is 5 times as much. Why should they lie? If it was simply a question of birth rate and nothing else, then why have other groups not increased in the same way? Look at these links: -

First Second Third

As I said in my last post, even some US soldiers have accepted Islam. Also Catholic priests. WOW.

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
Begum, that was an excellent youtube video. Thanks 4 sharing. Couldn't understand the title and the use of the word cult? Anyway the Muslim brother in the movie was good tho don't u think?

I never used Youtube before this thread although I heard a lot about it. Interesting site where we can share the different views of many things, whether we agree with them or not.

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
so serious debate is only saying "yes brother, Quran is great!!"

i am sorry

you have lost steam as well as marbles.

LOL

<Strange, I thought that Sikhism was an amalgamation of Islam and Hinduism!>>

huge mistake

<<? I don’t think I have shown any malice. Where do u get that from? I expressed my belief that’s all. I also wanted to compare what the Sikh\Hindu scriptures had to say on the subject of creation. There weren’t many takers.>>

there will be none...hopefully...as sikh scriptures donot mix science with spirituality..

they donot need to give some scientific mumbo jumbo to amaze people...

Sikhism is a non prolestyzing religion. ... so it doesnot need such tools to convince people.

period.

<<I never said that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was author of Qur’an. Allah, Most Great is the author.>>

they you mean you are open to the possibility that Quran could have been written by other people too and "illiteracy" of muhammed has nothing to do with it.

<<Here’s a perfect example where u offered nothing. >>

huh..what do u want exactly?

i gave u links for proofs..if you donot have wits to read those..i am not going to spoon feed you with information.

<Did they successfully perform these brain surgeries?>>

ofcourse they did... LOL

<<But it’s God who is giving them the knowledge.>>

no God empowers...people HAVE to use their own brains to do things

<<Because u asked the queston. It seems that when a satisfactory answer is given, u choose to avoid or discuss the answer and simply go onto another question.>>

saying that there is a surah does noto mean answer,......either give link to the surah or shut the trap.

btw..i am observing that you have suddenly gone on back foot... do the truth volleys sting too much ?

and for you tube..

here is something for u to discuss

lol

YouTube - Flying Spaghetti Monster Speech=

mystery2006

SPNer
May 5, 2007
The fact that many non-Muslims are accepting Islam has rattled u.
There is nothing to get rattled about people converting to islam. Conversion of people to a particular ideology is not an indication of superiority of that ideology. For example there are more christians in this world then there are muslims but according to islam there ideology is false one. So u see numbers are no indication for truth of an ideology.
Another good example is that of belief that earth was flat. This belief was part of almost every civilization on earth. At a point in history everyone believed in geocentric theory of earth. Even commensense of the man confirmed this belief but as u see no matter how many indviduals believed that earth was flat, they were all wrong. Thus, numbers can never be an indication of correctness of a belief. So no matter how many people convert to islam, it wont make islam any superior to other beliefs.

As far as science in quran is concerned, these are excellent articles:
Embryology in the Qur'an
Can Modern Science be found in the Quran? - WikiIslam
Oh by the way these articles are not for Mr. Aziz because i believe no article will ever convince him of hollowness of his claims but it will be useful for other members of the forum(considering that we will have some other Mr Aziz visiting every now & then with claims of scientific quran).

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
thanks mystery

i think these lines are relevant to what i have been arguing

<<What's so amazing about interpreting the Qur'an scientifically and then just standing back stunned at the apparently miraculous reconciliation of science and the Qur'an? It reminds me of a 'Mr. Bean' episode where he writes Christmas cards out to himself, walks out of his apartment door, posts them through his own apartment door via the mail-slot and walks in a few seconds later. And to his wonderful surprise as interpreted by his mentality, he's received Christmas cards! Amazing! The whole enterprise does have a hidden circularity embedded into it>>

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
Salaamu Aleykum Aziz Rasul Bhai,and all my Muslims Friends this is Vikram Singh I know litle bit about Eslam Before i go in detail, I want to know from you some Answer about Muhammad,and Islam which is confusing to my mind, may me you can help me

Is Islam Is a Peaseful Religion ?

Years ago, the Prophet Mohammed cleverly devised a devilish scheme to bribe Arabs into committing hideous crimes by promising them materialistic things which they couldn't obtain in the harsh desert. This Paradise contained six important items: beautiful virgins, young boys, water, wine, fruits and wealth.

1. VIRGINS (HOURIS)Mohammed knew that sex would sell very well among the group of his lecherous followers who were motivated to fight battles by the promise of sex slaves and booty. Once the followers got to heaven, they could pleasure themselves with endless sexual encounters with 'Houris' (beautiful young virgins)... 72 virgins girls and 28 young pre-pubescent boys. Mohammed goes one step further and expands the promise of virgins to include a free sex market where there is no limit of the number of sexual partners. Women and young boys are on display as if in a fruit market where you can choose the desired ripeness. Allah is indeed merciful!

Relevant verses from the Koran and quotes from the Hadiths:

Koran 78:31
As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and
vineyards, and high-bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing
cup.

Koran 37:40-48
...They will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered
eggs of ostriches.

Koran 44:51-55
...Yes and We shall wed them to dark-eyed houris. (beautiful virgins)

Koran 52:17-20
...They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris
(virgins) we shall wed them...

Koran 55:56-57
In them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched
before. Then which of the favors of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 55:57-58
Virgins as fair as corals and rubies. Then which of the favors of your Lord
will you deny ?"

Koran 56:7-40
...We created the houris (the beautiful women) and made them virgins, loving
companions for those on the right hand.. "

Koran 55:70-77
"In each there shall be virgins chaste and fair... Dark eyed virgins
sheltered in their tents whom neither man nor Jin will have touched before..

2. YOUNG BOYS

Homosexuality was and is widely practiced in Islamic countries. To please
the homosexuals among his followers he promised them pre-pubescent boys in
Paradise.

Below are relevant verses from the Koran and quotes from the Hadiths:
Koran 52:24
Round about them will serve, to them, boys (handsome) as pearls
well-guarded.

Koran 56:17

Round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness.

Young Virgin Boy

Note: Famous poets in Arabia glorified homosexuality. Below is the poem, "Perfumed Garden" by Abu Nuwas:

O the joy of sodomy!
So now be sodomites, you Arabs.
Turn not away from it--
therein is wondrous pleasure.

Take some coy lad with kiss-curls
twisting on his temple
and ride as he stands like some gazelle
standing to her mate.

A lad whom all can see girt with sword
and belt not like your ***** who has
to go veiled.

Make for smooth-faced boys and do your
very best to mount them, for women are
the mounts of the devils
Koran 52.24

And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls."
Koran 76.19

They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders."

3. WATER
One of the major problems in the desert of Arabia was shortage of pure water. Mohammed knew very well that to the Arabians, fresh water was an item of luxury. So promising them abundant pure water, river, fountains and springs in paradise would definitely lure them to murder, loot and plunder people of other religions in this life.
Relevant verses from the Koran:

Koran 13:35

This is the paradise which the righteous have been promised: it is watered
by running streams..

Koran 3:198

As for those that fear their Lord, theirs shall be gardens watered by
running streams in which they will abide for ever, and a goodly welcome from
God...

Koran 3:136

...These shall be rewarded with forgiveness from their Lord and with gardens
watered by running streams, where they shall dwell forever. Blessed is the
reward of those who do good works..

Koran 15:45

The righteous (will be) amid gardens and fountains (of clear flowing water)

Koran 22:23

As for those who have faith and who do good work, God will admit them to
gardens watered by running streams..

Koran 47:15

Here is a Parable Of the Garden which the righteous are promised: In it
are rivers of water incorruptible;

Koran 55:50-51

In them each will be two springs flowing free; Then which of the favors of
your Lord will you deny ?

Koran 55:66-67

In them will be Two Springs pouring forth water in continuous abundance: Then
which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?

As for the righteous, they shall be lodged in peace together amidst gardens
and fountains...

...They shall recline on couches raised on high in the shade of thornless
Lote trees and talhs; amidst gushing water...

4. WINE
Mohammed had to find more selling points besides virgins, young boys and plenty of water. What good would be of Paradise without rivers of wine for his followers? Wine was an extremely precious commodity in the dry deserts of Arabia where it was rare to find vineyards. Mohammed had a problem here- he had to include wine in his 'Paradise-Package' but how could he include it in the list when Allah had declared intoxicants as sinful. The only way to do this was to somehow claim that the wine in the promised Paradise was not intoxicating and therefore not sinful.

Here is a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised. In it
are...rivers of wine...

But the true servants of God shall be well provided for,...they shall be
served with goblet filled at a gushing fountain, white and delicious to
those who drink it. It will neither dull their senses nor befuddle them.

They shall recline on jeweled couches face to face, and there shalt wait on
them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest wine:

Koran 83:23-26

The righteous will surely dwell in bliss. Reclining upon soft couches they
will gaze around them: and in their faces you shall mark the glow of joy.
They shall be given a pure wine to drink, securely sealed, whose very dregs
are musk...

5. FRUITS
So far Mohammed has presented a very appetizing picture of Paradise, but
then it struck him that sex is no fun on an empty stomach. Besides that one
needs lots of nutrition in order to have the energy to perform with so many
Houris and young boys. The prophet was an expert on this subject having
honoured every one of his numerous wives and mistresses with a nightly
visitation on one single night. Besides the only fruits he had ever gotten
to taste in this life was some dates and dry pomegranates. So heaven had to
be furbished with an inexhaustible supply of every variety of fruits.

Koran 13:35

This is the paradise which the righteous have been promised.. eternal are
its fruits, and eternal are its shades..

But the true servants of God shall be well provided for, feasting on fruit
and honored in the gardens of delight...

Koran 43:68-73

...Such will be the garden of which ye are made heirs for your deeds. Ye
shall have therein abundance of fruit, from which ye shall have
satisfaction.

Here is a Parable Of the Garden which the righteous are promised: ...In it
are rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy
to those who drink; And rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for
them all kinds of fruits; And grace from their Lord..

Koran 55:52-53

In them there will be fruits of every kind, two and two. Then which of the
favors of your Lord will you deny ?

Koran 55:54-55

...The fruit of the gardens will be near and easy to reach. Then which of
the favors of your Lord will you deny ?

Koran 55:68-69

In them will be Fruits, And dates and pomegranates: Then which of the

...Secure against all ills, they shall call for every kind of fruit..

They shall recline on jeweled couches face to face, and there shalt wait on
them immortal youths with ...fruits of their own choices and flesh of fowls
that they relish..

Koran 76:13-21

...Reclining there upon soft couches, they shall feel neither the scorching
heat nor the biting cold. Trees will spread their shade around them, and
fruits will hang in clusters over them...

6. WEALTH
Mohammed wanted to ensure that his followers would not be obsessed with
'worldly things' in this life. So he made sure that they have plenty of
worldly things to pursue in heaven.

The relevant verses from the Koran:

Koran 22:23

As for those who have faith and who do good work, God will admit them to
gardens watered by running streams. They shall be decked with pearls and
bracelets of gold, and arrayed in garments of silk.

Koran 43:68-73

Enter ye the Garden, Ye and your wives, in beauty and rejoicing. To them
will be passed round, dishes and goblets of gold: there will be there all
that soul could desire, all that the eyes could delight in: and ye shall
abide there in..

Koran 55:70-77

..They shall recline on green cushions and fine carpets. Then which of the

As for the righteous, they shall be lodged in peace together amidst gardens
and fountains, arrayed in rich silks and fine brocade...

Koran 55:54-55

They will recline on carpets, whose inner linings will be of rich brocade...

They shall recline on jeweled couches..

Koran 76:13-21

..They shall be arrayed in garments of fine green silk and rich brocade, and
adorned with bracelets of silver..

Mohammed's promise of an Islamic Paradise that glittered with the fulfillment of all sorts of worldly desires was nothing but a sinister ploy to recruit those who had no hope or expectation of ever getting these things in their "real" lives. Knowing that they are assured of such a Paradise simply because they follow Islam, Muslims can go around committing plunder, rape, looting, murder and, yes, even blowing themselves up!

[Admin Note: This is a public discussion forum, where people from all age groups come and share their knowledge. Showing disturbing stuff on open discussion forums like SPN is a thing to be avoided. Treat this as a first and last warning.]

It is the picture of this "Paradise" that has motivated Muslims over the centuries to cut down people of other religions, to desecrate their places of worship and mistreat them in the name of Allah. Is this a "Religion of Peace" or is it "Madness!"

Is Islam Is a Peaseful Religion ?

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
so serious debate is only saying "yes brother, Quran is great!!"
As a Muslim I’m saying that. U can say what u want. I’m not forcing u 2 say or think anything so ur comment is wholly inappropriate.

huge mistake

See this link.

they you mean you are open to the possibility that Quran could have been written by other people too and "illiteracy" of muhammed has nothing to do with it. <<Here’s a perfect example where u offered nothing. >>
I stated clearly that in Islam, God is the author of the Qur’an full stop. What don’t u understand? I have offered a clear statement but u seem to be reading something else!

i gave u links for proofs..if you donot have wits to read those..i am not going to spoon feed you with information.
OK, many thanks. Relief.

ofcourse they did... LOL
Did they?

saying that there is a surah does noto mean answer,......either give link to the surah
Don’t know what u r talking about.

btw..i am observing that you have suddenly gone on back foot... do the truth volleys sting too much ?
Don’t know what u r talking about.

There is nothing to get rattled about people converting to islam. Conversion of people to a particular ideology is not an indication of superiority of that ideology. For example there are more christians in this world then there are muslims but according to islam there ideology is false one. So u see numbers are no indication for truth of an ideology.
I agree. Islam is correct in my opinion not on the basis of numbers but what it says. But it is interesting in this day and age non Muslims are leaving their deen and coming to Islam. People u would least expect.

So no matter how many people convert to islam, it wont make islam any superior to other beliefs.
That I believe will be made clear on the Day of Judgement. Also in the eyes of Muslims, Islam IS superior but respect that other people say otherwise.

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
aziz

u have lost the debate

go back to your madrassa and learn it over again

LOL

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
as i told before....

if i want to understand science, i would read my GSCE books rather than Quran or Bible

for other issues...maybe...

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
Myths-of-Islam.gif
Muslims often complain of the popular "misconceptions" about their religion

We took a hard look, however, and found that the most deeply held myths of Islam are the ones generated by Muslims and its Western apologists. The only glaring exception to this is the misconception that all Muslims are alike (they aren't), but even Muslims fall into this trap as well, as evidenced by the various contrary factions insisting that they are the true Muslims, while others are either infidels, hijackers, or hypocrites.
Don't be fooled! Hear the myths, but know the truth.

Islam Means 'Peace'
myths-islam-means%20peace.jpg

The Myth:
Lesser educated Muslims sometimes claim that the root word of Islam is “al-Salaam,” which is “peace” in Arabic.

The Truth:
The root word for Islam is “al-Silm,” which means “submission” or “surrender.” There is no controversy about this among Islamic scholars.
Submission and peace can be very different concepts, even if a form of peace is often brought about through forcing others into submission.
In truth, the Qur’an not only calls Muslims to submit to Allah, it also commands them to subdue people of other religions until they are in a full state of submission to Islamic rule. This has inspired the aggressive history of Islam and its success in conquering other cultures.

Islam Respects Women as Equals
myths-women.jpg

The Myth:
The Qur’an places men and women on equal foundation before Allah. Each person is judged according to his or her own deeds. Women have equal rights under Islamic law.

The Truth:
Merely stating that individuals will be judged as such by Allah does not mean that they have equal rights and roles, or that they are judged by the same standards. In fact, Sura 37:22-23 implies that women will be punished on Judgment Day for sins committed by their husbands.
There is no ambiguity in the Qur’an, the life of Muhammad, or Islamic law as to the inferiority of women to men, despite the efforts of modern-day apologists to salvage Western-style feminism from scraps and fragments of verses that have historically held no such progressive interpretation.

After military conquests, Muhammad would dole out captured women as war prizes to his men. In at least one case, he advocated that they be raped in front of their husbands. Captured women were made into sex slaves by the very men who killed their husbands and brothers. There are at least three Qur’anic verses in which Allah makes it clear that a Muslim master has full sexual access to his female slaves, yet there is not one that prohibits rape.

The Qur’an gives Muslim men permission to beat their wives for disobedience. It plainly says that husbands are “a degree above” wives. The Hadith says that women are intellectually inferior, and that they comprise the majority of Hell’s occupants.
Under Islamic law, a man may divorce his wife at the drop of a hat. If he wishes to remarry her, then she must first have sex with another man. Men are exempt from such degradations.

Muslim women are not free to marry whomever they please, as are Muslim men. Their husband may bring other wives into the marriage bed. She must be sexually available to him at all times (as a field ready to be “tilled,” according to the holy book of Islam).

Muslim women do not inherit property in equal portions to males. Their testimony in court is considered to be worth only half that of a man’s. Unlike a man, she must cover her head and often her face.

If a woman wants to prove that she was raped, then there must be four male witnesses to corroborate her account. Otherwise she will be jailed or stoned to death for confessing to “adultery.”

Given all of this, it is quite a stretch to say that men and women have “equality under Islam” based on obscure theological analogies or comparisons. This is an entirely new stratagem that is designed to appeal to modern tastes, but is in sharp disagreement with the reality of Islamic law and history.

Jihad Means 'Inner Struggle'
myths-jihad.jpg

The Myth:
Islam’s Western apologists sometimes claim that since the Arabic word, Jihad, literally means “fight” or “struggle,” it refers to an “inner struggle” rather than holy war.

The Truth:
This is extremely difficult to reconcile with the Qur’an, which, for example, exempted the disabled and elderly from Jihad. This would make no sense if the word is being used merely within the context of spiritual struggle. It is also unclear why Muhammad would use graphic language, such as smiting fingers and heads from the hands and necks of unbelievers if he were speaking merely of personal development.
With this in mind, Muslims themselves usually admit that there are two meanings to the word, but insist that “inner struggle” is the “greater Jihad,” whereas “holy war” is the “lesser.” In fact, this misconception is based only on a tiny handful of extremely weak and unreliable Hadith.
By contrast, the most reliable of all Hadith is that of Bukhari. The word, Jihad, is mentioned over 200 times in reference to the words of Muhammad and each one is a clear connotation to holy war. By contrast, Bukhari does not contain a single reference to Jihad within the context of “personal struggle.”

Islam is a Religion of Peace

myths-peace.jpg

The Myth:
Muhammad was a peaceful man who taught his followers to be the same. Muslims lived peacefully for centuries, only fighting in self-defense when it was necessary. True Muslims would never act aggressively.

The Truth:

Muhammad organized 65 military campaigns in the last ten years of his life and personally led 27 of them. The more power that he attained, the smaller the excuse needed to go to battle, until finally he began attacking tribes merely because they were not part of his growing empire.
After Muhammad’s death, his most faithful followers and even his own family turned on each other almost immediately. There were four Caliphs (leaders) in the first twenty-five years. Three of the four were murdered. The third Caliph was murdered by the son of the first. The fourth Caliph was murdered by the fifth, who left a 100-year dynasty that was ended in a gruesome, widespread bloodbath by descendents of Muhammad’s uncle.
Muhammad’s own daughter, Fatima, and his son-in-law, Ali, who both survived the pagan hardship during the Meccan years safe and sound, did not survive Islam after the death of Muhammad. Fatima died of stress from persecution within three months, and Ali was later assassinated. Their son (Muhammad’s grandson) was killed in battle with the faction that became today’s Sunnis. His people became Shias. The relatives and personal friends of Muhammad were mixed into both warring groups, which then fractured further into hostile sub-divisions as Islam grew.

Muhammad left his men with instructions to take the battle against the Christians, Persians and Jews. For the next four centuries, Muslim armies steamrolled over unsuspecting neighbors, plundering them of loot and slaves, and forcing the survivors to either convert or pay tribute at the point of a sword.
Companions of Muhammad lived to see Islam declare war on every major religion in the world in just the first few decades following his death - pressing the Jihad against Hindus, Sikhs,Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, and Buddhists.

By the time of the Crusades (when the Europeans began fighting back), Muslims had conquered two-thirds of the Christian world by the sword, from Spain to Syria, and across North Africa. The Arab slave-trading routes would stay open for another 1300 years, until pressure from Christian-based countries forced Islamic nations to declare the practice illegal (in theory).

Today, there is not another religion in the world that consistently produces terrorism in the name of religion as does Islam. The most dangerous Muslims are nearly always those who interpret the Qur’an most transparently. They are the fundamentalists or purists of the faith, and believe in Muhammad’s mandate to spread Islamic rule by the sword, putting to death those who will not submit.

The holy texts of Islam are saturated with verses of violence and hatred toward those outside the faith.

By any objective measure, the "Religion of Peace" has been the harshest, bloodiest religion the world has ever known.

Islam is Tolerant of Other Religions

myths-tolerance.jpg

The Myth:

Religious minorities have flourished under Islam.

The Truth:
Religious minorities have not “flourished” under Islam. In fact, they have dwindled to mere shadows after centuries of persecution and discrimination. Some were converted from their native religion by brute force, others under the agonizing strain of dhimmitude.
What Muslims call “tolerance,” others correctly identify as institutionalized discrimination. The consignment of Jews and Christians to dhimmis under Islamic rule means that they are not allowed the same religious rights and freedoms as Muslims. They cannot share their faith, for example, or build houses of worship without permission.
Historically, dhimmis have often had to wear distinguishing clothing or cut their hair in a particular manner that indicates their position of inferiority and humiliation. They do not share the same legal rights as Muslims, and must even pay a poll tax (the jizya). They are to be killed or have their children taken from them if they cannot satisfy the tax collector’s requirements.
For hundreds of years, the Christian population in occupied Europe had their sons taken away and forcibly converted into Muslim warriors (known as Jannisaries) by the Ottoman Turks.
It is under this burden of discrimination and third-class status that so many converted to Islam over the centuries. Those who didn’t often faced economic and social hardships that persist to this day and are appalling by Western standards of true religious tolerance and pluralism.
For those who are not “the People of the Book,” such as Hindus and atheists, there is very little tolerance to be found once Islam establishes political superiority. The Qur’an tells Muslims to “fight in the way of Allah” until “religion is only for Allah.” The conquered populations face death if they do not establish regular prayer and charity in the Islamic tradition (ie. the pillars of Islam).
Tamerlane and other Muslim warriors slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Hindus and Buddhists, as well as displacing or forcibly converting millions more over the last thousand years.
At best, Islam has a dual personality toward other religions. In some places they are explicitly cursed by Allah, in others there appears to be a measure of tolerance shown. There are about 500 verses in the Qur’an that speak of Allah’s hatred for non-Muslims and the punishment that he has prepared for their unbelief. There is also a tiny handful that say otherwise, but these are mostly earlier verses that many scholars consider to be abrogated by the later, more violent ones. If tolerance simply means discouraging the mass slaughter of those of a different faith, then today's Islam generally meets this standard more often than not. But, if tolerance means allowing people of other faiths the same religious liberties that Muslims enjoy, then Islam is fundamentally the most intolerant religion under the sun.

Islam is Opposed to Slavery

myths-slavery.jpg

The Myth:

Islam is intolerant of enslaving human beings. The religion eradicated the institution of slavery thanks to the principles set in motion by Muhammad, who was an abolitionist.

The Truth:

There is not the least bit of intolerance for slavery anywhere in the Qur’an. In fact, the “holy” book of Islam explicitly gives slave-owners the freedom to sexually exploit their slaves – not just in one place, but in at least four separate Suras. Islamic law is littered with rules concerning the treatment of slaves, some of which are relatively humane, but none that prohibit the actual practice by any stretch.
The very presence of these rules (along with the fact that Muhammad owned and traded slaves) condones and legitimizes the institution of slavery. As such, this deeply dehumanizing horror has been a ubiquitous tradition of Islam since the days of Muhammad to the current plight of non-Muslims in the Sudan, Mali, Niger and Mauritania, as well as other parts of the Muslim world.
There has never been an abolitionary movement within Islam (just as the religion produces no organized resistance to present-day enslavement). The abolition of slavery was imposed on the Islamic world by European countries, along with other political pressures that were entirely unrelated to Islamic law.
Although horrible abuses of slaves in the Muslim world were recorded, there has been little inclination toward the documentation and earnest contrition that one finds in the West. The absence of a guilty conscience often leads to the mistaken impression that slavery was not as bad under Islam... when it is actually indicative of the tolerance that the religion has for the practice
So narcissistic is the effect of Islam on the devoted, that to this day many Muslims believe in their hearts that the women and children carried off in battle, and their surviving men folk, were actually done a favor by the Muslim warriors who plucked them from their fields and homes and relegated them to lives of demeaning servitude.
Shame and apology, no matter how appropriate, are almost never to be found in Dar al-Islam. Caliphs, the religious equivalent of popes, maintained harems of hundreds, sometimes thousands of young girls and women captured from lands as far away as Europe and consigned to sexual slavery. Hungarians were hunted like animals by the Turks, who carried 3 million into slavery over a 150 year period.
African slaves were often castrated by their Muslim masters. Few survived to reproduce, which is why there are not many people of African descent living in the Middle East, even though more slaves were taken out of Africa in the 1300 years of Arab slave trading than in the 300 years of European slavery. The 400,000 slaves brought to America, for example, have now become a community of 30 million, with a much higher standard of living than their African peers.

When asked to produce the name of a Muslim abolitionist, apologists sometimes meekly suggest Muhammad himself. But, if a slave owner and trader, who commanded the capture and sexual exploitation of slaves, and left a 13-century legacy of religiously-based slavery, is the best that Islam can offer, then no amount of sophistry will be enough to convince any but the most ignorant.

Islam is Completely Incompatible with Terrorism

myths-terror.jpg

The Myth:
Islam is completely incompatible with acts of terrorism. It is against Islam to kill innocent people.

The Truth:

Even though many Muslims earnestly believe that their religion prohibits the killing of innocent people by acts of terrorism, the truth is certainly more complicated. This is why the Jihadis and their detractors are both able to point fingers at the other, while confidently insisting that they are the true Muslims.
In fact, the definition of an “innocent person” is far more ambiguous in Islam than Muslim apologists will lead others to believe. So, also, is the definition of terrorism.
First, consider that anyone who rejects Muhammad is not considered to be innocent under Islamic law. The most protected and respected of all non-Muslims are the dhimma, the “people of the book.” These would specifically be Jews and Christians who agree to Islamic rule and pay the jizya (tribute to Muslims). Yet, the word “dhimmi” comes from the Arabic root meaning “guilt” or "blame." ["...the dhimmi parent and sister words mean both 'to blame' as well as safeguards that can be extended to protect the blameworthy" Amitav Ghosh, In an Antique Land]
So, if even the dhimma have a measure of guilt attached to their status (by virtue of having rejected Allah’s full truth), then how can non-Muslims who oppose Islamic rule or refuse to pay the jizya be considered “innocent?”
Within the Islamic community itself there is a category of Muslims who are also said to bear guilt – greater even than the average non-believer. These are the hypocrites, or “Munafiqin,” whom Muhammad referred to in the most derogatory terms. A hypocrite is considered to be a Muslim in name only. They are distinguished either by an unwillingness to wage holy war or by an intention to corrupt the community of believers.
When Muslims kill Muslims in the name of Allah (which occurs quite frequently), they usually do so believing that their victims are Munafiqin or {censored} (unbelievers). This is actually a part of Islamic Law known as takfir, in which Muslims are declared apostates and then executed. (A true Muslim would go to paradise anyway, in which case he or she could hardly be expected to nurse a grudge amidst the orgy of sex and wine).
In addition to the murky definition of innocence, there is also the problem of distinguishing terrorism from holy war. Islamic terrorists never refer to themselves as terrorists, but always as holy warriors (Mujahideen, Shahid, or Fedayeen). They consider their acts to be a form of Jihad.

Holy war is something that Muhammad commanded in the Qur’an and Hadith. In Sura 9:29, he establishes the principle that unbelievers should be fought until they either convert to Islam or accept a state of humiliation under Islamic subjugation. This is confirmed in the Hadith by both Sahih Muslim and Bukhari.

In many places, the prophet of Islam says that Jihad is the ideal path for a Muslim, and that believers should “fight in the way of Allah.” There are dozens of open-ended passages in the Qur’an that exhort killing and fighting – far more than ones of peace and tolerance. It is somewhat naïve to think that their inclusion in this "eternal discourse between God and Man" was of historical value only and not intended to be relevant to present-day believers, particularly when there is little to nothing within the text that distinguishes them in such fashion.
Combine the Qur’anic exhortation to holy war with the ambiguity of innocence, and a monumental problem develops that cannot be covered over by mere semantics. Not only is there a deep tolerance for violence in Islam, but also a sharp disagreement and lack of clarity over the conditions that justify this violence... and just whom the targets may be.
Even many Muslims who claim to be against terrorism still support the “insurgency” in Iraq, for example, and often entertain the allegation that there is a broader “war against Islam.” Although the Americans in Iraq are trying to protect innocent life and help the country rebuild, Muslims around the world and in the West believe that it is legitimate for Sunnis to try and kill them.

These non-combatants and combatants alike are believed to be the “Munafiqin” assisting the enemy “Crusaders.”

Although we use Iraq as an example here, this is the same rationale that is ultimately behind all Islamic terror, from the Philippines to Thailand. Wherever the religion of Islam is a minority, there are always radicals who believe that violence is justified in bringing it to dominance - just as Muhammad taught by example in places like Mecca and the land of al-Hirath.
And what of the so-called “innocents” who suffer from the bombings and shootings? Even in Muhammad’s time they were unavoidable. The much-touted hadith in which Muhammad forbade the killing of women also indicates that there were such casualties in his conflicts.
If there is any doubt that he believed that the forbidden is sometimes necessary, it should be put to rest by an incident in which Muhammad's men warned him that a planned night raid against an enemy camp would mean that women and children would be killed. He merely replied “they are of them,” meaning the men.
This is the slippery slope that is opened by the sanction of holy war. What starts out as the perception of a noble cause of self-defense against a supposed threat gradually devolves into a "let Allah sort them out" campaign through a series of logical steps that are ultimately justified by the sublime goal of Islamic rule.
Islam is not intended to co-exist as an equal with other religions. It is to be the dominant religion, with Sharia as the supreme law. Islamic rule is to be extended to the ends of the earth, and resistance is to be dealt with by any means necessary.

Islam is a Democracy

The Myth:

Islam is compatible with democratic principles. The religion itself is a democracy.

The Truth:
A democracy is a system in which all people are judged as equals before the law, regardless of race, religion or gender. The vote of every individual counts as much as the vote of any other. The collective will of the people then determines the rules of society.
Under Islamic law, only Muslim males enjoy full rights. The standing of a woman is often half that of a man's - sometimes even less. Non-Muslims have no standing with a Muslim.
The Islamic state is guided by Islamic law, derived from the Qur'an and Sunnah. A body of clerics interprets the law and applies it to all circumstances social, cultural and political. The people are never to be placed above the Qur'an and Sunnah any more than man should be above Allah.
It is somewhat debatable as to whether there are any states in the Muslim world that qualify as actual democracies. There is no denying, however, that the tiny handful that are often held up as democratic nations are ones in which deep tension exists between the government and religious leaders, as the later often complain that it is an idolatrous system imposed on them.
Islam does not facilitate democracy.

Being a Sikh who knows better about Islam, We had countless wars back in the time with Mughals,

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Vikram ji

A calm and factual rebuttal, fact after fact, always wins the day. Your commentary is well referenced. How anyone can try to find a way to wiggle out of the truth is hard to imagine. But someone will.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM