• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Assassins Of Indira Gandhi

Quantonium

SPNer
Oct 30, 2009
Hello friends!

I have been wondering about a thing. I've read a little about the massacre in 1984, and was wondering, what was the general view on the assassins of Indira Gandhi? Did sikhs mean it was a right thing to do, or did they mean it was wrong? I'm sure there were many different opinions though..

WJKK WJKF

Feb 19, 2007
Delhi India
Killing of an unarmed person, that too by the persons who were assigned to protect, would never have been approved by Guru Gobind Singh ji or any of our Gurus whatever might have been the provocation or motivation.

But that in no way justifies the organised massacre of innocent, poor and defenseless Sikhs. I had been to the resettlement colonies which were targetted and I was surprised to find the images of Hindu Gods both on paper and cement
were also scattered among the ruins. That means the Sikhs who worked mostly as artisans like carpenters, bricklayers, blacksmitths etc, worshipped Hindu gods also and yet they were the people who sufferred the most.

Gurufateh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: