• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sehajdharis Seek Separate SGPC If Voting Right Denied

Do You Think the Idea of a Separate SGPC for Sehajdhari Sikhs Practical? Please share your views.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PCJ

Mar 26, 2008
Fremont, California
See my resonse in RED

PCJ ji,

Guru Fateh.

First of all all my questions I asked you to respond to were in the other post that you ignored on purpose. Please go back to post # 78 which has my questions and respond.

I have answered your repeated useless questions but it clearly shows that you were simply asking those questions to change the subject and create confusion.

It is laughable to say the least how blatantly dishonest you are. Show me anywhere in my post where I said I was offended. Be truthful as your Lord requires you to do. I am rather having fun here which makes you uncomfy and your posts show that.:)

The length of posts and your accusation of me being dishonest show your frustration. Plus, there were other people on Sikhnet was offended and in fact, one of them even threatened to kill me...

One more dishonest remark from you who talks about his Lord being pure. Why are you in this muck then, one wonders!:)

When you people call others names especially in the name of Lord, someone has to tell you that you are wrong. It just happened to me to tell you that you are wrong. The day you people will quit lying under Lord, I may quit bothering you people.

I am not offended by your ignorance either here. You have no idea what our Guru said. You are doing nothing but distorting the facts and showing us more about your Lord who is in hiding because you are too insecure to talk about him/her.

I know exactly what he said and I know it's was clearly uncalled for. My Lord isn't any different from The Creator of this universe. He is the purest of pure and that's why I know this kind of behaviour is unacceptable to Him.

Ignorance a galore once again. Who are you to tell someone if they are right or wrong when you do not have the courage to talk about your Lord that you mention in every post? You are hillarious to say the least. It is fun skinning your thought process.

When it comes to people making false claims in the name of Lord, anybody has right to tell someone making false claims that he or she is wrong as everything here was created by The Lord.

You are not the follower of our Guru, so why this itch if I may ask?:)

Until I saw this from your guru, I also considered myself his follower. Sure it bothered me at the time because I put my trust in him but it doesn't bother me anymore as I have accepted the fact that gurus are not perfect, either.

You did not mention that in your response to her article. May I ask why?One more dishonest act on your part

I asked whether or not she wrote it herself and she didn't respond but later I found the same article on different sites...

You have been nothing but dishonest. To prove that, just copy and paste your response about the translation not being reliable that you posted on Sikhnet.com and check your own post#82 in this thread where you took the translation literally. It shows nothing but your dishonesty and falsehood. Which Lord teaches you this?:)

You have no reason at all to ask all those questions other than distracting from the current issue we are talking about. You maybe doing so because you know that argument isn't going in your favor. I have answered your repeated questions and it seems like you concluded nothing out of those answers.

No one is attacking you here. Now, this is a cop out of a scared person it seems. Asking questions and demanding honest answers is called interaction just in case you did not know.

No, I am not scarred of putting the truth out there. People on Sikhnet have attcked me and one even threatened to kill me.

You are being dishonest here again. If it did not bother you then you would share who your Lord is that you talk about as asked by me many times. You can run, but you can not hide under these false pretenses and facades.

My Lord is the purest of all. You have to have certain experience to understand what I am talking about, which unfortunately for you, you have not because you are follower of a religion.

Thanks for the warning about you being dishonest. A Guru means a teacher. If you had gone to any school in your life, then you must have had many Gurus. Denial is not the way to seek the truth.

A true guru would only teach the truth about Lord. He has to be follower of the true lord, as well and has to practice what he preaches and if his behvaiour clearly shows that he is not follower of The Lord, then he is not a true guru.

But, it is fun to interact with you because you have been caught with your dishonesty many times.:)

You are making up all this dishonesty stuff because you don't have a good counter-argument in this issue...

Carry on.

Tejwant Singh

Last edited:

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
So,
PCJ is an ex-sikh. He is spiritual. believes in a Lord creator. he is somehow scared of people threatening.
My request for guidance from such enlightened person did not elicit any response on other thread of this forum after which I had to quit.
So PCJ.... fault finding is done. Sikhs are bad.....
Once agin.... what next! If not sikhi then what......
I CAN NEVER understand anything which does not give me the answer to this......

Please enlighten us. Atleast I am ready to be your follower.
Make me your disciple and guide me.
otherwise, do not judge/comment on others.

PCJ

Mar 26, 2008
Fremont, California
So,
PCJ is an ex-sikh. He is spiritual. believes in a Lord creator. he is somehow scared of people threatening.
My request for guidance from such enlightened person did not elicit any response on other thread of this forum after which I had to quit.
So PCJ.... fault finding is done. Sikhs are bad.....
Once agin.... what next! If not sikhi then what......
I CAN NEVER understand anything which does not give me the answer to this......

Please enlighten us. Atleast I am ready to be your follower.
Make me your disciple and guide me.
otherwise, do not judge/comment on others.

I never said I was scarred of people threatening. People are silly, they start threatening when they have nothing good to argue about. I simply mentioned to let the other participant know that people are offended by this stuff...

As far as no Sikhi, then what goes, it's a blessing in disguise when Lord helps people get rid of religion because once you lose faith in religion, you really don't have a choice but to have in Lord Himself and nothing can beat this....

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
PCJ wrote:
The way name-calling goes among Sikhs, anybody can easily tell that monas are much more spiritually wise than the amritdharis who call them names. Nobody who calls people names can be spiritually wise.

But ALL you have been doing here is calling Names to Amritdharees...and whining............is that the sign of a spiritually wise mona ?? I wonder ??:thinkingmunda:

PCJ

Mar 26, 2008
Fremont, California
PCJ wrote:
The way name-calling goes among Sikhs, anybody can easily tell that monas are much more spiritually wise than the amritdharis who call them names. Nobody who calls people names can be spiritually wise.

But ALL you have been doing here is calling Names to Amritdharees...and whining............is that the sign of a spiritually wise mona ?? I wonder ??:thinkingmunda:

Name-calling is more like calling people Patits and Saakat, which amritdharis call monas.

I am simply stating facts, which is not really name-calling.

But this is another example of how amritdharis are offended when someone simply states facts but they call monas names all the times...

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
This superflous discussion reminds me a pankti from gurbani manmukh bhagat karai bin satguru vin satguru bhagat na hoey raam SGGS 768.17. Even japji sahib reminds us vin gun keetai bhagat na hoey. Thus gun gobind gaeyo nahi janam akarakh keen thus are wasting life in superfluous argument.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
You were lauging because you think you are saint and monas are not even good enough to human.

In this entire discussion you called me racist,projected turbaned people as very bad people and Amritdhari's Demons.On the other hand I have not uttered a single word against You.Yet you believe You are spiritual Person Who is speaking The truth.BTW do you even Know how many people here are Amrithdhari's?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
PCJ ji

From non-amritdhari Narayanjot Kaur: I have been reading every thread in this forum as it is posted since 2006. Now I do it because admin has to keep an eye on things. Back then I did it because I could not learn enough. The learning continues. One thing that is perfectly clear to me is that the non-armitdhari act more persecuted and throw out more labels, names, and accusations of bad faith than do their "adversaries" (in quotes because it always seems as if the amritdhari are the adversary). This is nonsense. This is not about who are the monsters instead of angels. This is about people who are rude and harbor hatred.

Who said He made angels out of men? Who said Kartar Purakh is without hatred and enmity? Guru Nanak. Where do you read it? Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj. What religion espouses the Guru Granth and openly admits to following the philosophy of Guru Nanak? Sikhism. Now that you have found fault with that, and there is no end to the points you can pick -- and if we are all so benighted and foolish -- why do you waste your time with us? An advanced spirit such as you are should have more heavenly planes to visit on a daily basis.

There is only one answer. You are a troll, doing what you like best, trolling.

PCJ

Mar 26, 2008
Fremont, California
In this entire discussion you called me racist,projected turbaned people as very bad people and Amritdhari's Demons.On the other hand I have not uttered a single word against You.Yet you believe You are spiritual Person Who is speaking The truth.BTW do you even Know how many people here are Amrithdhari's?

Someone who favors racism or race-based discrimination is a racist. Since some of the people have declared on US Census 2010 Sikhi as a race, someone who uses Sikhi as basis to discrmination becomes racist. It doesn't take a brainer...

I have called monas saints because they take all this name-calling from you people and still support you people. You take this as calling you bad people. Just imagine, it bothers you people when I call monas saints. Then how should they feel when you call them names like Patit and Saakat? I actually learnt this more recently, but apparently, it's very normal for Amritdharis to call monas Patit.

PCJ

Mar 26, 2008
Fremont, California
PCJ ji

From non-amritdhari Narayanjot Kaur: I have been reading every thread in this forum as it is posted since 2006. Now I do it because admin has to keep an eye on things. Back then I did it because I could not learn enough. The learning continues. One thing that is perfectly clear to me is that the non-armitdhari act more persecuted and throw out more labels, names, and accusations of bad faith than do their "adversaries" (in quotes because it always seems as if the amritdhari are the adversary). This is nonsense. This is not about who are the monsters instead of angels. This is about people who are rude and harbor hatred.

Who said He made angels out of men? Who said Kartar Purakh is without hatred and enmity? Guru Nanak. Where do you read it? Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj. What religion espouses the Guru Granth and openly admits to following the philosophy of Guru Nanak? Sikhism. Now that you have found fault with that, and there is no end to the points you can pick -- and if we are all so benighted and foolish -- why do you waste your time with us? An advanced spirit such as you are should have more heavenly planes to visit on a daily basis.

There is only one answer. You are a troll, doing what you like best, trolling.

I have noticed two Punjabi Sikhs on Sikhnet who repeated called monas Patit and both of them are Amritdharis for sure. I have noticed one White Sikh calling monas Patit and I objected to it and I have not seen him calling anybody else Patit ever again. But it took a lot to stop the Punjabi Sikhs from repeatedly calling people Patit, although I am not sure if they stopped it all together.

As far as Gurbani goes, it's right there in front of everybody. It is what it is. I didn't make up anything.

Wasting time on you? Do not use religion to discriminate against people. If you plan on using religion to discriminate against anybody, then you should admit and make it public that you don't believe in The Almighty Lord. Then I would no reason at all to waste time on you.

Those who openly discriminate against anybody at all and then they claim they believe in The Almighty Lord are nothing but liars.

So you have choice: Either do not encourage any discrimination at all or admit that you don't believe in The Almighty Lord...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
PCJ

Thanks for making my previous points even more evident. It took you 21 minutes to read and reply to me and that has been your pattern. Each time a fish nibbles at your lure, you are right there to wiggle it and tease that fish. You respond instantly. With another response which takes us around in circles. Trolling. You must online watching "your threads" many hours of the day and night just waiting for this opportunity.

I think we have gone as far as we can in this discussion. You have offered nothing new or convincing in the past 2 days. You have brought a lot of self-importance. The thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: