• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hinduism Gods And Goddesses

Mar 26, 2006
Bhai Baljeetji
Satsriakaal.....well....you are true upto an extent...therer are fake sikhs...fakes as not that they pretend to be ...since i belive a man also has to that fortunate to even have the guts to say he is a sikh...that would be his bhaag in disguise...

Well by fake what i mean is ..we are going too secular as if we are some sort of liquid...well we have a distinct identity of our own too...

We have posts of poeple saying we can become christians and muslims...you know something ...these people are eager to hate the tree...the Mother....from where we have emerged...

We shall hate and spit on Sanatan dharam...but we shall bow and face our {censored} in front of those zealots ....those tablighis and missionaries who mislead people upto the extent that Baba Nanakji was propagating islam/christianity....such things benifit the opponents...

We are ashamed to accept if our Guruji had written any ustats about the dieties and Goddesses.....

This pseudo - sikhi has to be tracted and stopped..otherwise we will be like some kinda cult...

Baljeet veerji...i am a mona...but always wish that i would love to be a keshdhaari...although am against khalistan...but i would quote Sant Jaranail singh bhindranwale....

SEER JAAVE ..TA JAAVE ...SADDI SIKHI SIDAK NAA JAAVE.......

We are trying to make people belive that we are all about some way of life...
It does not end here...our creation was a purpose a cause and a dedication.....not just some people who felt too lazy ....to go to the saloon....

Bhul chuk Muaaf karni....Das nu kisi naal vair nahi...bas krisdh aundha hai jad is tarah swaroopa da apmaan hundha hai..

Waheguru sadbudhi bakse ..

Raj karega khalsa

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

dalsingh said:
------------------------------

I came across this in var 20, pauri 8 of Bhai Gurdas de var:

Devi dev na sev na pooj karaaeiaa.

Gods and Goddesses are not served or worshipped (by Gursikhs)

Can't be any clearer than that huh?

Forigive das for misunderstanding.

But das repeats that Devi Devta rather serve or worship that man who worships Akal.Thats what das meant in his post.

Then coming to as bhai Raj Khalsa Said.weather to support Guru basher or not and why das sided with Islam.

when it comes to our faith,therer have been many people who oppsed Gurus and us but yet we still stand and bashers do not exists.

If someone salnders us we get to know how people oppse to us think and we get an insight how to reform them.as per Gurbani slander is like soap.

Coming to why das supported Islam as we have good realtions with Hindus and Muslims and das did not want that this platform be used to slander older great faiths.

Then our Gurus only did praise to Akal and manifestation of Akal,our Durga,Mihdi,Rama all are one and that is Akal.
In deep of Sanatan Dharma is also understood that Devi,Rama,Shiva all are one God.Das heard this thing from Vishnu Bhai Togadia also while he was doing Trishul Diksha in Rajsthan.

In Sanatan Dharma we have idoloaroy allowed in older orders.In Khalsa Panth it is NOT but two orders Udasi and Nirmalas are allowed to have idols in thier centres.Further more Sants liike Nanaksar carry out a sort of Idolaroty of Gurus or Sants.

Bigger idol is ego of self.If we se God in all then ego is ended and idol is broken.

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
Sanatan dharam has bought nothing but slavery and oppression to India. give it up. Besides, the likely hood of ten headed demons, elephant headed gods and multiple armed gods having actually existed in the past are pretty slim.

Sanatan dharm is too mixed up with brahmanism in my view.

But don't get me wrong, it is still fascinating to study, but not literally believe.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
That is hinduism a sort of basterdy of persaonal worship and ritualism taken in from Budhism and Jainism and contirbution form racial vashnavites.

For das only Sanatan Dharma is Gurmat.and not other.Jathedar Patna Sahib also say that only Sanatan Dharma is gurmat and Islam,Hindus,Jews are offshot of that Dharma.Akal created Three demigods and they were intial Sikhs.

It is strange that demigods of Hindus follow Sikhism.

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
vijaydeep Singh said:
For das only Sanatan Dharma is Gurmat.and not other.Jathedar Patna Sahib also say that only Sanatan Dharma is gurmat and Islam,Hindus,Jews are offshot of that Dharma.Akal created Three demigods and they were intial Sikhs.

It is strange that demigods of Hindus follow Sikhism.

Leave all that old stuff behind and join the new thing, with fresh eyes. Forget gods and demigods, they wont do a thing for you.

Mar 26, 2006
Satsriakaalji,
bhai vijaydeepji..well said...extremely good quote..the reason why das lost temper was we are against slander....that post ...see.. das dont care what he is ..sugmad can be a brahmin or a mulla or a keshdhaari...but das would say before going into details i would stop him...

Kabir ji Maharaj...has always been a bhagat of the One formless God...and was always more of i should had written ustats abt Lord Ram and Krishna...the most beautiful ones ...and a person who uses his name to utter filthy words abt the Avtars is more of a chaaandal or Malechch....

Veerji...we should all belive one thing ..The Gurus were no orthodox wahabi mulla {censored}....They were Brahmgyanis...Art was promoted..paintings were promoted...Never come to some hasty conclusion that although we follow The Akaal....we are against any person who feels his God is about the idol he worships....

The truth as Bhai Vijaydeepji states...is yes...Murats are a borrowed concept....but they also have made us creative and i would say much more of a Bhagat if practiced the right way...

Imagine the greatness ...a person just trying to imagine ..how his Lord would look....this in way displays his attachment for his Lord....that is also true that sometimes his inquisition stops there and he gets stuck into that Murat...

If bhai Vijayji has gone through the Ramayan and Mahabharat.,..he must have noticed...in those days ..there are never temples mentioned....and niether does the original scriptures ahd any pictures....

When Vedvyasji had the Mahabharat written he wanted a writer..and he had Ganeshji...but he never felt to have a graphic artist or a illustrator..to depict them in the form of paintings ...i think this explanation is enough ...

Well coming to bhai Baljeetji...why do get so irritated...see Vijaydeepji..is right abt going into all the reasons....we should not be like mullahs...namaz padho to padho...wether u understand or no is yor prob......

well anyways ...i really wish Sikhi should progress.....

RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Paintings of Gurus were often made by thier Hindu deciples or Hindus guys who loved them.It may sound strange but in old time Sikh Churches may had painting of manifestations before Gurus but in any way pictures are allwoed in some sections of Islam and Chrstians yet not worshipping them.

But Sikhs started to make pictures of Guru much later say after influence of Protestant Christians else they more like Muslims to avoid pictures as we see often in films and some Sikhs houses that people have pictures of Guru hung with garlands on and even food pasted on thier mouth and Dhup or Agrabati(insence) in front of them and even tilak on thier head.

They often see thier Hindu neibourhs doing same to thier demogods and they copy.Even Rumala or Prakash or Santokh is due to this influnece.

Had Guru been there they would have disliked that.First thing is that if Sikh has to worship some picture then let him/her do it for Rama or Devi or Jesus and should not insult Gurus.

All mony spent on food or garland all such stuff can be used to serve poor as Guru Said that mouth of poor is his golak(chamber or locker where wealth is kept).

Sugmad

SPNer
Apr 23, 2006
rajkhalsa said:
satsriakaalji
saadh sangat..heere is a fake sikh who by doing ninda of an avatar of the Akal Purakh is making himself noticed ..and we have moodhs here who would agree to this ....

Vijaydeepji...i m totally shocked by yor behaviour.....u had all guts to stop a guy frm abusing islam and how come u praise this person who uses such derogatory language !!!!

Well sugmad...i would say have this guts to say this in public.....belive me i promise you ..your head shall not be on yor shoulders....

Well all those people who cannot say anything to such a person...i would say ...u may have a keshdhaari swaroop...but all is in vain if u agree to such a person who slurs Avatars in the name of kabir ...

A man who slurs at Avatars of the Hari Parmatma...has no place in sikhi...and if this is the sikhi that u follow then all those who agree to his views....are just not sikhs....

Sugmad....maybe you have many fathers ...maybe you are born of some accident ..a one night stand ..who can think shit at this level ....

The Sangat has no veers here who can stop shit !!! shame to all of us ..and shame to all the so called gyanis ....and sevadaars !!!!

Raaj Karega KhALSA....

The so called Avatars were not from Akaal Purukh. They were incarnations of Vishnu.
Akaal Purukh comes himself
as the Satguru to take back the realized souls. You should read what Kabir says in Anurag Sagar and then you can say whatever to him as that is his own words to Dharam Das . Bani hai Guru,Guru Hai Bani. Anger will not resolve anything but Love will.You , me and the others are after all the same and we came from Akaal Purukh. Then there are the ones that their
ONLY purpose is to deceive
and make us forget the LORD.
This Evil Power is real and exists very strongly in this Kal
Jug. But as all in all , Waheguru Ji is in everyone.
All power belongs to GOD and my life and death belongs to Waheguru Ji and not in the hands of others.The true Khalsa is my Guru.

Mar 26, 2006
Satsriakaalji
Sugmad...who has given you the right to decide ..whether Bhagvan Vishnu was an Avatar of Akaal or no???

The sikhi of your type is nothing but wahabi islam...its not sikhi at all....

can u say the same thing to a muslim that allah is no one he is not a form of Akaal???

do u have those guts in yor Kachcha...???

you surely know that the day u speak this ...thousands of muslims will go after u ...

man...u dont havea right ...and never shall ...how can u spread Sikhi by questioning another man's belief...

If Bhagvan Vishnu and Shri Krishanji Maharaj..were not Avatars...then why were their names used by our sikhs???

Why is Dasve Padshahji..called Guru Gobind(Krishna) Singhji....???

We also would find then names like mohmadsingh...alli singh.....if your quoting Kabirji maharaj was true...

well we all are aware tht we can print out our Granth Sahibs and Bhagavd Geetas....add and illustrate it as per our taste....

You have made this folly of placing such malicious words in the name of a holy saint like Kabirji...

if that is true to what u said...then why r the most revered bhajans by him to praise Lord Krishna ....???

Look man...if u feel the Akaal is in me and u ...then you shouldnt have slandered Avatars....

The way you talk is just a mirror act of a wahabi muslim....

Sab Allah ke banda....but which alaah...??? just that one which the quran says....not anyone else

Sugmad...apne andar jhaakho...uss parmatama nu poocho ke eh jedi gal haigi oh kinni sach ho sakdi hai?

Had Kabirji would have said ...the hindu would never come near him...his Baani would have never been in Granth Sahib....

By hating someone's belief you have caused hurt to so many people who would have worshipped the Avatar....

If the Gurus had been anti idolists...they would have even broken mandirs...they did not

They knew the true Sanatan Dharam is not idolist...the true hindutva has no such references to such muharats...and omens......

Spread sikhi but not by hatred with love.....

The reason why prachaar stopped extensively was ...such people like u ...who want to have separate nations.....

The most beautiful tradition of the first son of a hindu to be given to KHALSA suffered .....

today...ussi mundya nu lectures de rahe haan....apne kesh mat trim karo...apne kesha nu svaasa naal sambhaalo.....

we are trying to save what we have.,.because we know that turban heads are dwindling...

when we were gettign followers we went the wahabi way....

ussi alag...ussi ta bahot bhagat te vadde...tusi ta murata nu poojde ho...tusi ta bewakoof ho....

what happened????

inni vaddi deewar banaditi..

well man...i also know that just idolatory is not true Dharam but that does not mean i insult someone's belief....

What difference does it make ...there are people worshipping idols..bathing them...treating them as live humans...and we??? even we do the same ....Our belief is in Granthsahibji...our living Guru....even the Granthji...is dressed..and treated the same respect...offered prashad...

Whether a murat of mitti or paper it doesnt make a difference......never question someone's belief....

I know my Guru and my sikhi....i m hurt ...since such posts will create just wrong beliefs and hatred....

my request is ....think and then talk....the sikh doesnt disregard even a lowly wahabi...then why those who have been a part of our society???

bhul chuk maaf karni...das is not some gyaani...but i need to address to such posts....

SAKAL JAGAT ME KHALSA GAAJE
JAGAE DHARAM HINDU...TURAK TUNDA TUNDA BHAAJE...

Raaj karega khalsa

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das understand that Brother Sugmad belives as per Verse from Gurbani Maya Mohe Devi Deva and Chaubees Avtar that Avtar may not be 100% same with there mind with Akal ie Koten Mai Nanak Koi Narayan Jihi Chit.

Avtar may not means incarnation or always born,Avatr means visible powere decending to do something from Akal.That power is Akal but that power like us may be under the influnece of Maya.Not all but many.

Say Mohini Avtar or Narsingh Avtar were not bron but were mere manifestations from the the matter(Brahm).

If we read Vachitar Natak and whole of the Dasham Granth,Guru is highy Anti Avtarwad as often ut endroses the concept of Ajoni or wombless(for getting birth) God.

So Avtars are waves but sea is Akal.Das understod the point of Sugmad Ji and is sorry from his behalf if feeelings are hurts.

It is Jage Dharam Hindun Sagal Dhund Bhaje.If we try to read it carefully not acting as from Taksal but like normal Sikh it still means that let faith ion Hindus be arosen and thier mist flea.Else it may means Hindus all mist run away.Nihungs may support latter.

But read Ugradanti and you will find that writer is veryly a more fantic then Wahabi,And das can say he is Tenth Master.He prays for destrcutions of all mosques and devals(Temples of deities).At his time they were nodes of communalisations.In our times some Gurudwaras may assume similar charectorastics.

21khalsa13

HRH
SPNer
Jan 16, 2005
on earth
vijaydeep Singh said:
Gurfateh

So Avtars are waves but sea is Akal..

waheguru je ka khalsa. waheguru je ke fateh!

the sea is akaal, the source of all waves. the primal vibration that cause all waves is ek oan kar.
all other vibrations cause different waves in the sea. but they are still part of the sea. we are humble drops in that ocean.

imagine a avatar or devta in the past
when it has lost connection with the source (satan, lucifer, or other great being either by self aggrogance or due to being boasted by so called devotees) so this wave becomes bigger and bigger
hey i'm a wave, I ' wave , look how big a wave i am, look how much water and power i influence. then the wave hits the shore. crashes and merges back into the sea. and realises it was the sea all along.
just like we can surf a wave for so long but we get the water if we wanna get to the shore or the deeper truths.

guru sahibaan have always encouraged us to understand how life, universe and this vibratory reality works and be able to flow with intutive ease in this reality, but not to get trapped in any of the manifestations, in any of the waves. one can only do this by having single minded focus on akaal, naam jaap,

this is the unique mind technology the guru have given us - naam jaap with your whole being with love and non attachment.

be present in the here and now. not thoughts about this or that - the future or the past, the right or the wrongs. accept all. either you see god in all or you don't - SIMPLE

experience all the wonders of life be attached to none of it
:wah:

understand how we fit in and are part this this amazing reality but don't think we are this reality ourselves we just v.small part of it. don't think devi devtas are outside of this reality as they too worship akaal

so we as sikhs worship or they worship and not them

keep your minds out of any traps
naam jaap with your mind and recognise all is god and keep infused with love in that
ek oan kar satnaam
naam jaap

very big bul chuk maaf

BaljeetSingh

SPNer
Jun 24, 2005
USA
Not sure if this fits in the overall discussion...but I found one chabad with reference to The King Ram Chandar.

AMg 659
ang 659
Page 659

jl kI BIiq pvn kw QMBw rkq buMd kw gwrw ]
jul kee bheeth puvun kaa thunbhaa rukuth bundh kaa gaaraa
The body is a wall of water, supported by the pillars of air; the egg and sperm are the mortar.

hwf mws nwV^ØI ko ipMjru pMKI bsY ibcwrw ]1]
haadd maas naarrukhuee ko pinjur punkhee busai bichaaraa
The framework is made up of bones, flesh and veins; the poor soul-bird dwells within it. ||1||

pRwnI ikAw myrw ikAw qyrw ]
praanee kiaa maeraa kiaa thaeraa
O mortal, what is mine, and what is yours?

jYsy qrvr pMiK bsyrw ]1] rhwau ]
jaisae thuruvur punkh busaeraa
The soul is like a bird perched upon a tree. ||1||Pause||

rwKhu kMD auswrhu nIvW ]
raakhuhu kundh ousaaruhu neevaa
You lay the foundation and build the walls.

swFy qIin hwQ qyrI sIvW ]2]
saatae theen haath thaeree seevaa
But in the end, three and a half cubits will be your measured space. ||2||

bMky bwl pwg isir fyrI ]
bunkae baal paag sir ddaeree
You make your hair beautiful, and wear a stylish turban on your head.

iehu qnu hoiego Bsm kI FyrI ]3]
eihu thun hoeigo bhusum kee taeree
But in the end, this body shall be reduced to a pile of ashes. ||3||

aUcy mMdr suMdr nwrI ]
oochae mundhur sundhur naaree
Your palaces are lofty, and your brides are beautiful.

rwm nwm ibnu bwjI hwrI ]4]
raam naam bin baajee haaree
But without the Lord's Name, you shall lose the game entirely. ||4||

myrI jwiq kmInI pWiq kmInI ECw jnmu hmwrw ]
maeree jaath kumeenee paath kumeenee oushaa junum humaaraa
My social status is low, my ancestry is low, and my life is wretched.

qum srnwgiq rwjw rwm cMd kih rivdws cmwrw ]5]6]
thum surunaagath raajaa raam chundh kehi ravidhaas chumaaraa
I have come to Your Sanctuary, O Luminous Lord, my King; so says Ravi Daas, the shoemaker. ||5||6||

Sugmad

SPNer
Apr 23, 2006
ਰਾਗੁ ਦੇਵਗੰਧਾਰੀ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥
रागु देवगंधारी पातिशाही १०॥
RAGA DEVGANDHARI OF THE TENTH KING

ਬਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮ ਨ ਬਾਚਨ ਪੈ ਹੈ ॥
बिन हरि नाम न बाचन पै है ॥
None can be saved without the Name of the Lord,

ਚੌਦਹ ਲੋਕ ਜਾਹਿ ਬਸਿ ਕੀਨੇ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਕਹਾਂ ਪਲੈ ਹੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
चौदह लोक जाहि बसि कीने ता ते कहां पलै है ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
He, who control al the fourteen worlds, how can you run away from Him?...Pause.

ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਉਬਾਰ ਨ ਸਕਿ ਹੈ ਜਾ ਕਰ ਨਾਮ ਰਟੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਬਿਸ਼ਨ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਸੂਰਹ ਸਸਿ ਤੇ ਬਸਿ ਕਾਲ ਸਭੈ ਹੈ ॥੧
राम रहीम उबार न सकि है जा कर नाम रटै है ॥ ब्रहमा बिशन रुद्र सूरह ससि ते बसि काल सभै है ॥१
You cannot be save by repeating the Names of Ram and Rahim, Brahma, Vishnu Shiva, Sun and Moon, all are subject to the power of Death.1.

ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਸਭੈ ਮਤ ਜਾਕਹ ਨੇਤਿ ਕਹੈ ਹੈ ॥
बेद पुरान कुरान सभै मत जाकह नेति कहै है ॥
Vedas, Puranas and holy Quran and all religious system proclaim Him as indescribeable,2.

ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਫਨਿੰਦ੍ਰ ਮੁਨਿੰਦ੍ਰ ਕਲਪ ਬਹੁ ਧਯਾਵਤ ਧਯਾਨ ਨ ਐ ਹੈ ॥੨॥
इंद्र फनिंद्र मुनिंद्र कलप बहु धयावत धयान न ऐ है ॥२॥
Indra, Sheshnaga and the Supreme sage meditated on Him for ages, but could not visualize Him.2.

ਜਾ ਕਰ ਰੂਪ ਰੰਗ ਨਹਿ ਜਨਿਯਤ ਸੋ ਕਿਮ ਸਯਾਮ ਕਹੈ ਹੈ ॥
जा कर रूप रंग नहि जनियत सो किम सयाम कहै है ॥
He, whose form and colour are not, how can he be called black?

ਛੁਟਹੋ ਕਾਲ ਜਾਲ ਤੇ ਤਬ ਹੀ ਤਾਹਿ ਚਰਨ ਲਪਟੈ ਹੈ ॥੩॥੨॥
छुटहो काल जाल ते तब ही ताहि चरन लपटै है ॥३॥२॥
You can only be liberated from the noose of Death, when you cling to His feet.3.2.

ਮੁਖ ਭਗ 9
मुख भग 9
CHAPTER 9

੩੩ ਸਵੈਯੇ
३३ सवैये
THIRTY-THREE SWAYYAS

ੴ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹ ॥
ੴ स्री वाहिगुरू जी की फतह ॥
The Lord is One and the Victory is of the Lord.

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥
स्री मुखवाक पातिशाही १०॥
The utterance from the holy mouth of the Tenth King :

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥
सवैया ॥
SWAYYA

ਜਾਗਤਿ ਜੋਤ ਜਪੈ ਨਿਸ ਬਾਸੁਰ ਏਕ ਬਿਨਾ ਮਨ ਨੈਕ ਨ ਆਨੈ ॥ ਪੂਰਨ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਪ੍ਰਤੀਤ ਸਜੈ ਬ੍ਰਤ ਗੋਰ ਮੜੀ ਮਟ ਭੂਲ ਨ ਮਾਨੈ ॥
जागति जोत जपै निस बासुर एक बिना मन नैक न आनै ॥ पूरन प्रेम प्रतीत सजै ब्रत गोर मड़ी मट भूल न मानै ॥
He is the true Khalsa (Sikh), who remembers the ever-awakened Light throughout night and day and does not bring anyone else in the mind; he practices his vow with whole heated affection and does not believe in even by oversight, the graves, Hindu monuments and monasteries;

ਤੀਰਥ ਦਾਨ ਦਇਆ ਤਪ ਸੰਜਮ ਏਕ ਬਿਨਾ ਨਹ ਏਕ ਪਛਾਨੈ ॥ ਪੂਰਨ ਜੋਤ ਜਗੈ ਘਟ ਮੈ ਤਬ ਖਾਲਸ ਤਾਹਿ ਨਖਾਲਸ ਜਾਨੈ ॥੧॥
तीरथ दान दइआ तप संजम एक बिना नह एक पछानै ॥ पूरन जोत जगै घट मै तब खालस ताहि नखालस जानै ॥१॥
He does not recognize anyone else except One Lord, not even the bestowal of charities, performance of merciful acts, austerities and restraint on pilgrim-stations; the perfect light of the Lord illuminates his heart, then consider him as the immaculate Khalsa.1.

ਸੱਤਿ ਸਦੈਵ ਸਰੂਪ ਸਤਬ੍ਰਤ ਆਦਿ ਅਨਾਦਿ ਅਗਾਧ ਅਜੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਦਾਨ ਦਯਾ ਦਮ ਸੰਜਮ ਨੇਮ ਜੱਤ ਬ੍ਰਤ ਸੀਲ ਸੁਬ੍ਰਿਤ ਅਬੈ ਹੈ ॥
स्ति सदैव सरूप सतब्रत आदि अनादि अगाध अजै है ॥ दान दया दम संजम नेम ज्त ब्रत सील सुब्रित अबै है ॥
He is ever the Truth-incarnate, Pledged to truth, the Primal One Begnningless, Unfathomable and Unconquerable; He is comprehended thourgh His qualities of Charitableness, Mercifulness, Austerity, Restraint, Observances, Kindliness and Generosity;

ਆਦਿ ਅਨੀਲ ਅਨਾਦਿ ਅਨਾਹਦ ਆਪਿ ਅਦ੍ਵੈਖ ਅਭੇਵ ਅਭੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਰੂਪ ਅਰੂਪ ਅਰੇਖ ਜਰਾਰਦਨ ਦੀਨ ਦਯਾਲ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲ ਭਏ ਹੈ ॥੨॥
आदि अनील अनादि अनाहद आपि अद्वैख अभेव अभै है ॥ रूप अरूप अरेख जरारदन दीन दयाल क्रिपाल भए है ॥२॥
He is Primal, Blemishless, Beginningless, Maliceless, Limitless, Indiscriminate and Fearless; He is the Formless, Markless, Lord Protector of the lowly and ever compassionate.2.

ਆਦਿ ਅਦ੍ਵੈਖ ਅਭੇਖ ਮਹਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸੱਤਿ ਸਰੂਪ ਸੁ ਜੋਤ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸੀ ॥ ਪੂਰ ਰਹਯੋ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਘਟ ਕੈ ਪਟ ਤੱਤ ਸਮਾਧਿ ਸਮਾਧਿ ਸੁਭਾਵ ਪ੍ਰਨਾਸੀ ॥
आदि अद्वैख अभेख महा प्रभ स्ति सरूप सु जोत प्रकासी ॥ पूर रहयो सभ ही घट कै पट त्त समाधि समाधि सुभाव प्रनासी ॥
That great Lord is Primal, Blemishless, Guiseless, Truth-incarnate and ever-effulgent Light; the essence in Absolute Meditation is the Destroyer of all and Pervades in every heart;

ਆਦਿ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਜਗਾਦਿ ਤੁਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਫੈਲ ਰਹਯੋ ਸਭ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਬਾਸੀ ॥ ਦੀਨ ਦਯਾਲ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰ ਆਦਿ ਅਜੋਨਿ ਅਜੈ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ॥੩॥
आदि जुगादि जगादि तुही प्रभ फैल रहयो सभ अंतरि बासी ॥ दीन दयाल क्रिपाल क्रिपा कर आदि अजोनि अजै अबिनासी ॥३॥
O Lord ! Thou are the Primal, from the beginning of the sages; thou pervadest everywhere in everyone; Thou art the Protector of the lowly, Merciful, Graceful, Primal, Unborn and Eternal.3.

ਆਦਿ ਅਭੇਖ ਅਛੇਦ ਸਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬਨਿ ਭੇਦੁ ਨ ਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਦੀਨ ਦਯਾਲ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਨਿਧਿ ਸੱਤਿ ਸਦੈਵ ਸਭੈ ਘਟ ਛਾਯੋ ॥
आदि अभेख अछेद सदा प्रभ बेद कतेबनि भेदु न पायो ॥ दीन दयाल क्रिपाल क्रिपानिधि स्ति सदैव सभै घट छायो ॥
Thou art the Primal, Guiseless, Invincible and Eternal Lord; the Vedas and the Semitic holy texts could not know Thy Mystery; O protector of the lowly, O compassionate and Treasure of Mercy Lord ! Thou art Ever Truth and Pervader in all;

ਸ਼ੇਸ਼ ਸੁਰੇਸ਼ ਗਣੇਸ਼ ਮਹੇਸੁਰ ਗਾਹਿ ਫਿਰੈ ਸ੍ਰੁਤਿ ਥਾਹ ਨ ਆਯੋ ॥ ਰੇ ਮਨ ਮੂੜ ਅਗੂੜ ਇਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤੈ ਕਿਹ ਕਾਜਿ ਕਹੋ ਬਿਸਰਾਯੋ ॥੪॥
शेश सुरेश गणेश महेसुर गाहि फिरै स्रुति थाह न आयो ॥ रे मन मूड़ अगूड़ इसो प्रभ तै किह काजि कहो बिसरायो ॥४॥
Sheshnaga, Indra, Gandesha, Shiva and also the Shrutis (Vedas) could not know Thy Mystery; O my foolish mind ! why have you forgotten such a Lord?4.

ਅੱਚੁਤ ਆਦਿ ਅਨੀਲ ਅਨਾਹਦ ਸੱਤ ਸਰੂਪ ਸਦੈਵ ਬਖਾਨੇ ॥ ਆਦਿ ਅਜੋਨਿ ਅਜਾਇ ਜਰਾ ਬਿਨੁ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਨੀਤ ਪਰੰਪਰ ਮਾਨੇ ॥
अचुत आदि अनील अनाहद स्त सरूप सदैव बखाने ॥ आदि अजोनि अजाइ जरा बिनु परम पुनीत प्रमपर माने ॥
That Lord is described as Eternal, Beginningless, Blemishless, Limitless, Invincible and Truth-incarnate; He is Powerful, Effulgent, known throughout the world;

ਸਿੱਧ ਸ੍ਵਯੰਭੂ ਪ੍ਰਸਿੱਧ ਸਭੈ ਜਗ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਠੌਰ ਅਨੇਕ ਬਖਾਨੇ ॥ ਰੇ ਮਨ ਰੰਕ ਕਲੰਕ ਬਿਨਾ ਹਰਿ ਤੈ ਕਿਹ ਕਾਰਣ ਤੇ ਨ ਪਛਾਨੇ ॥੫॥
सि्ध स्वय्मभू प्रसि्ध सभै जग एक ही ठौर अनेक बखाने ॥ रे मन रंक कलंक बिना हरि तै किह कारण ते न पछाने ॥५॥
His mention has been made in various ways at the same place; O my poor mind ! Why do you not recognize that Blemishless Lord.?5.

ਅੱਛਰ ਆਦਿ ਅਨੀਲ ਅਨਾਹਦ ਸੱਤ ਸਦੈਵ ਤੁਹੀ ਕਰਤਾਰਾ ॥ ਜੀਵ ਜਿਤੇ ਜਲ ਮੈ ਥਲ ਮੈ ਸਭ ਕੈ ਸਦ ਪੇਟ ਕੌ ਪੋਖਨਹਾਰਾ ॥
अछर आदि अनील अनाहद स्त सदैव तुही करतारा ॥ जीव जिते जल मै थल मै सभ कै सद पेट कौ पोखनहारा ॥
O Lord ! Thou art Indestructible, Beginningless, limitless and ever Truth-incarnate and Creator; thou art the sustainer of all the beings living in water and on plain;

ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਦੁਹੂੰ ਮਿਲ ਭਾਤਿ ਅਨੇਕ ਬਿਚਾਰ ਬਿਚਾਰਾ ॥ ਔਰ ਜਹਾਨ ਨਿਦਾਨ ਕਛੂ ਨਹਿ ਏ ਸੁਬਹਾਨ ਤੁਹੀ ਸਿਰਦਾਰਾ ॥੬॥
बेद पुरान कुरान दुहूं मिल भाति अनेक बिचार बिचारा ॥ और जहान निदान कछू नहि ए सुबहान तुही सिरदारा ॥६॥
The Vesas, Quran, Puranas together have mentioned many thoughts about you; but O Lord ! there is none else like Thee in the whole universe; thou art the supremely Chaste Lord of this universe.6.

ਆਦਿ ਅਗਾਧਿ ਅਛੇਦ ਅਭੇਦ ਅਲੇਖ ਅਜੇਅ ਅਨਾਹਦ ਜਾਨਾ ॥ਭੂਤ ਭਵਿੱਖ ਭਵਾਨ ਤੁਹੀ ਸਭਹੂੰ ਸਭ ਠੌਰਨ ਮੋ ਅਨੁਮਾਨਾ ॥
आदि अगाधि अछेद अभेद अलेख अजेअ अनाहद जाना ॥भूत भवि्ख भवान तुही सभहूं सभ ठौरन मो अनुमाना ॥
Thou art considered Primal, Unfathomable, invincible, Indiscriminate, Accountless, Unconquerable and Limitless; Thou art considered Pervasive in the present, past and future;

ਦੇਵ ਅਦੇਵ ਮਣੀ ਧਰ ਨਾਰਦ ਸਾਰਦ ਸੱਤਿ ਸਦੈਵ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥ ਦੀਨ ਦਯਾਲ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਨਿਧਿ ਕੋ ਕਛੁ ਭੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਨ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੭॥
देव अदेव मणी धर नारद सारद स्ति सदैव पछाना ॥ दीन दयाल क्रिपानिधि को कछु भेद पुरान कुरान न जाना ॥७॥
The gods, demons, Nagas, Narada and Sharda have been ever thinking of Thee as Truth-incarnate; O protector of the lowly and the Treasure of Grace ! Thy mystery could not be comprehended by the Quran and the Puranas.7.

ਸੱਤਿ ਸਦੈਵ ਸਰੂਪ ਸਤਬ੍ਰਿਤ ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਤੁਹੀ ਉਪਜਾਯੋ ॥ ਦੇਵ ਅਦੇਵਨ ਦੇਵ ਮਹੀਧਰ ਭੂਤ ਭਵਾਨ ਵਹੀ ਠਹਰਾਯੋ ॥
स्ति सदैव सरूप सतब्रित बेद कतेब तुही उपजायो ॥ देव अदेवन देव महीधर भूत भवान वही ठहरायो ॥
O truth-incarnate Lord ! Thou hast created the true modifications of Vedas and Katebs (semitic texts); at all times, the gods, demons and mountains, past and present have also considered Thee Truth-incarnate;

ਆਦਿ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਅਨੀਲ ਅਨਾਹਦ ਲੋਕ ਅਲੋਕ ਬਿਲੋਕਨ ਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਰੇ ਮਨ ਮੂੜ ਅਗੂੜ ਇਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤੋਹਿ ਕਹੋ ਕਿਹਿ ਆਨ ਸੁਨਾਯੋ ॥੮॥
आदि जुगादि अनील अनाहद लोक अलोक बिलोकन पायो ॥ रे मन मूड़ अगूड़ इसो प्रभ तोहि कहो किहि आन सुनायो ॥८॥
Thou art primal, from the beginning of the ages and limitless, who can be realized with profound insight in these worlds; O my mind ! cannot say as to from which significant individual, I have heard the description of such a Lord.8.

ਦੇਵ ਅਦੇਵ ਮਹੀਧਰ ਨਾਗਨ ਸਿੱਧ ਪ੍ਰਸਿੱਧ ਬਡੋ ਤਪੁ ਕੀਨੋ ॥ ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਸਭੈ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਇ ਥਕੇ ਪੋ ਤੋ ਜਾਇ ਨ ਚੀਨੋ ॥
देव अदेव महीधर नागन सि्ध प्रसि्ध बडो तपु कीनो ॥ बेद पुरान कुरान सभै गुन गाइ थके पो तो जाइ न चीनो ॥
The god, demons, mountains, Nagas and adepts practised sever austerities; the Vedas, the Puranas and the Quran, al were tired of singing His Praises, even then they could not recognize His mystery;

ਭੂੰਮ ਅਕਾਸ਼ ਪਤਾਰ ਦਿਸ਼ਾ ਬਿਦਿਸ਼ਾ ਜਿਹਿ ਸੋ ਸਭ ਕੇ ਚਿਤ ਚੀਨੋ ॥ ਪੂਰ ਰਹੀ ਮਹਿ ਮੋ ਮਹਿਮਾ ਮਨ ਤੈ ਕਹ ਆਨ ਮੁਝੈ ਕਹਿ ਦੀਨੋ ॥੯॥
भूम अकाश पतार दिशा बिदिशा जिहि सो सभ के चित चीनो ॥ पूर रही महि मो महिमा मन तै कह आन मुझै कहि दीनो ॥९॥
The earth, sky, nether-world, dirctions and anti-directions are all pervaded by that Lord; the whole earth is filled with His Grandeur; and O mind; what new thing you have done for me by eulogizing Him?9.

ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਨ ਭੇਦ ਲਹਯੋ ਤਿਹਿ ਸਿੱਧ ਸਮਾਧਿ ਸਭੈ ਕਰਿ ਹਾਰੇ ॥ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਸ਼ਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਬੇਦ ਸਭੈ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਬਿਚਾਰ ਬੀਚਾਰੇ ॥
बेद कतेब न भेद लहयो तिहि सि्ध समाधि सभै करि हारे ॥ सिम्रित शासत्र बेद सभै बहु भांति पुरान बिचार बीचारे ॥
The Vedas and Ketebs could not comprehend His Mystery and the adepts have been defeated in practising contemplation; various thought have been mentioned about God in Vedas, Shastras, Puranas and smrities;

ਆਦਿ ਅਨਾਦਿ ਅਗਾਧਿ ਕਥਾ ਧ੍ਰੂਅ ਸੇ ਪ੍ਰਹਿਲਾਦਿ ਅਜਾਮਲ ਤਾਰੇ ॥ ਨਾਮੁ ਉਚਾਰ ਤਰੀ ਗਨਿਕਾ ਸੋਈ ਨਾਮ ਅਧਾਰ ਬੀਚਾਰ ਹਮਾਰੇ ॥੧੦॥
आदि अनादि अगाधि कथा ध्रूअ से प्रहिलादि अजामल तारे ॥ नामु उचार तरी गनिका सोई नाम अधार बीचार हमारे ॥१०॥
The Lord-God is Primal, Beginningless and unfathomable; stories are current about Him redeemed Dhruva, Prehlad and Ajamil; by remembering His name even Ganika was saved and the support of His name is also with us.10.

ਆਦਿ ਅਨਾਦਿ ਅਗਾਧਿ ਸਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸਿੱਧ ਸ੍ਵਰੂਪ ਸਭੋ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਯੋ ॥ ਗੰਧ੍ਰਬ ਜੱਛ ਮਹੀਧਰ ਨਾਗਨ ਭੂੰਮ ਅਕਾਸ਼ ਚਹੂੰ ਚਕ ਜਾਨਯੋ ॥
आदि अनादि अगाधि सदा प्रभ सि्ध स्वरूप सभो पहिचानयो ॥ गंध्रब ज्छ महीधर नागन भूम अकाश चहूं चक जानयो ॥
All know that Lord as beginningless, unfathomable and adept-incarnate; the Gandharvas, Yakshas, men, Nagas consider him on the earth, sky and all the four directions;

ਲੋਕ ਅਲੋਕ ਦਿਸ਼ਾ ਬਿਦਿਸ਼ਾ ਅਰੁ ਦੇਵ ਅਦੇਵ ਦੁਹੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਮਾਨਯੋ ॥ ਚਿੱਤ ਅਗਯਾਨ ਸੁਜਾਨ ਸੁਯੰਭਵ ਕੌਨ ਕੀ ਕਾਨ ਨਿਧਾਨ ਭੁਲਾਨਯੋ ॥੧੧॥
लोक अलोक दिशा बिदिशा अरु देव अदेव दुहूं प्रभ मानयो ॥ चि्त अगयान सुजान सुय्मभव कौन की कान निधान भुलानयो ॥११॥
All the world, directions, anti-directions, gods, demons all worship Him; O ignorant mind ! by following whom, you have forgotten that self-exstent omniscient Lord ? 11.

ਕਹੂੰ ਲੈ ਠੋਕ ਬਧੇ ਉਰ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਮਹੇਸ਼ ਕੌ ਏਸ ਬਖਾਨਯੋ ॥ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਕਹਯੋ ਹਰਿ ਮੰਦਰ ਮੈ ਹਰਿ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਮਸੀਤ ਕੈ ਬੀਚ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨਯੋ ॥
कहूं लै ठोक बधे उर ठाकुर काहूं महेश कौ एस बखानयो ॥ काहूं कहयो हरि मंदर मै हरि काहूं मसीत कै बीच प्रमानयो ॥
Someone has tied the stone-idol around his neck and someone has accepted Shiva as the Lord; someone considers the Lord within the temple or the mosque;

ਕਾਹੂੰ ਨੇ ਰਾਮ ਕਹਯੋ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨਾ ਕਹੁ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਮਨੈ ਅਵਤਾਰਨ ਮਾਨਯੋ ॥ ਫੋਕਟ ਧਰਮ ਬਿਸਾਰ ਸਭੈ ਕਰਤਾਰ ਹੀ ਕਉ ਕਰਤਾ ਜੀਅ ਜਾਨਯੋ ॥੧੨॥
काहूं ने राम कहयो क्रिशना कहु काहूं मनै अवतारन मानयो ॥ फोकट धरम बिसार सभै करतार ही कउ करता जीअ जानयो ॥१२॥
Someone calls him Ram or Krishna and someone believes in His incarnations, but my mind has forsaken all useless actions and has accepted only the One Creator.12.

ਜੌ ਕਹੌ ਰਾਮ ਅਜੋਨਿ ਅਜੈ ਅਤਿ ਕਾਹੇ ਕੌ ਕੌਸ਼ਲ ਕੁੱਖ ਜਯੋ ਜੂ ॥ ਕਾਲ ਹੂੰ ਕਾਲ ਕਹੈ ਜਿਹਿ ਕੌ ਕਿਹਿ ਕਾਰਣ ਕਾਲ ਤੇ ਦੀਨ ਭਯੋ ਜੂ ॥
जौ कहौ राम अजोनि अजै अति काहे कौ कौशल कु्ख जयो जू ॥ काल हूं काल कहै जिहि कौ किहि कारण काल ते दीन भयो जू ॥
If we consider Ram, the Lord as Unborn, then how did he take brith from the womb of Kaushalya ? He, who is said to be the KAL (destroyer) of KAL (death), then why did none become subjugated himself before KAL?

ਸੱਤ ਸਰੂਪ ਬਿਬੈਰ ਕਹਾਇ ਸੁ ਕਯੋਂ ਪਥ ਕੌ ਰਥ ਹਾਂਕ ਧਯੋ ਜੂ ॥ ਤਾਹੀ ਕੋ ਮਾਨਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਕਰਿ ਕੈ ਜਿਹ ਕੋ ਕੋਊ ਭੇਦੁ ਨ ਲੇਨ ਲਯੋ ਜੂ ॥੧੩॥
स्त सरूप बिबैर कहाइ सु कयों पथ कौ रथ हांक धयो जू ॥ ताही को मानि प्रभू करि कै जिह को कोऊ भेदु न लेन लयो जू ॥१३॥
If he is called the Truth-incarnate, beyond enmity and opposition, then why did he become the charioteer of Arjuna ? O mind ! you only consider him the Lord God, whose Mysetry could not be known to anyone.13.

ਕਯੋਂ ਕਹੁ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਨਿਧ ਹੈ ਕਿਹ ਕਾਜ ਤੇ ਬੱਧਕ ਬਾਣ ਲਗਾਯੋ ॥ ਅਉਰ ਕੁਲੀਨ ਉਧਾਰਤ ਜੋ ਕਿਹ ਤੇ ਅਪਨੋ ਕੁਲ ਨਾਸੁ ਕਰਾਯੋ ॥
कयों कहु क्रिशन क्रिपानिध है किह काज ते ब्धक बाण लगायो ॥ अउर कुलीन उधारत जो किह ते अपनो कुल नासु करायो ॥
Krishna himself is considered the treasure of Grace, then why did the hunter shot his arrow at him ? He has been described as redeeming the clans of others then he caused the destruction of his own clan;

ਆਦਿ ਅਜੋਨਿ ਕਹਾਇ ਕਹੋ ਕਿਮ ਦੇਵਕਿ ਕੇ ਜਠਰੰਤਰ ਆਯੋ ॥ ਤਾਤ ਨ ਮਾਤ ਕਹੈ ਜਿਹ ਕੋ ਤਿਹ ਕਯੋਂ ਬਸੁਦੇਵਹਿ ਬਾਪੁ ਕਹਾਯੋ ॥੧੪॥
आदि अजोनि कहाइ कहो किम देवकि के जठरंतर आयो ॥ तात न मात कहै जिह को तिह कयों बसुदेवहि बापु कहायो ॥१४॥
He is said to be unborn and beginningless, then how did he come into the womb of Devaki ? He , who is considered without any father or mother, then why did he cause Vasudev to be called his father?14.

ਕਾਹੇ ਕੋ ਏਸ਼ ਮਹੇਸ਼ਹਿ ਭਾਖਤ ਕਾਹਿ ਦਿਜੇਸ਼ ਕੋ ਏਸ ਬਖਾਨਯੋ ॥ ਹੈ ਨ ਰਘ੍ਵੇਸ਼ ਜਦ੍ਵੇਸ਼ ਰਮਾਪਤਿ ਤੈ ਜਿਨ ਕੌ ਬਿਸ੍ਵਨਾਥ ਪਛਾਨਯੋ ॥
काहे को एश महेशहि भाखत काहि दिजेश को एस बखानयो ॥ है न रघ्वेश जद्वेश रमापति तै जिन कौ बिस्वनाथ पछानयो ॥
Why do you consider Shiva or Brahma as the Lord ? There is none amongst Ram, Krishna and Vishnu, who may be considered as the Lord of the Universe by you;

ਏਕ ਕੋ ਛਾਡਿ ਅਨੇਕ ਭਜੈ ਸੁਕਦੇਵ ਪਰਾਸਰ ਬਯਾਸ ਝੁਠਾਨਯੋ ॥ ਫੋਕਟ ਧਰਮ ਸਜੇ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਹਮ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਕੌ ਬਿਧ ਨੈਕ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨਯੋ ॥੧੫॥
एक को छाडि अनेक भजै सुकदेव परासर बयास झुठानयो ॥ फोकट धरम सजे सभ ही हम एक ही कौ बिध नैक प्रमानयो ॥१५॥
Relinquishing the One Lord, you remember many gods and goddesses; in this way you prove Shukdev, Prashar etc. as liars; all the so-called religions are hollow; I only accept the One Lord as the Providence.15.

ਕੋਊ ਦਿਜੇਸ਼ ਕੋ ਮਾਨਤ ਹੈ ਅਰੁ ਕੋਊ ਮਹੇਸ਼ ਕੋ ਏਸ਼ ਬਤੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਕੋਊ ਕਹੈ ਬਿਸ਼ਨੋ ਬਿਸ਼ਨਾਇਕ ਜਾਹਿ ਭਜੇ ਅਘ ਓਘ ਕਟੈ ਹੈ ॥
कोऊ दिजेश को मानत है अरु कोऊ महेश को एश बतै है ॥ कोऊ कहै बिशनो बिशनाइक जाहि भजे अघ ओघ कटै है ॥
Someone tells Brahma as the Lord-God and someone tells the same thing about Shiva; someone considers Vishnu as the hero of the universe and says that only on remembering him, all the sins will be destroyed;

ਬਾਰ ਹਜ਼ਾਰ ਬਿਚਾਰ ਅਰੇ ਜੜ ਅੰਤ ਸਮੈ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਤਜਿ ਜੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਤਾਹੀ ਕੋ ਧਯਾਨ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨਿ ਹੀਏ ਜੋਊ ਥੇ ਅਬ ਹੈ ਅਰੁ ਆਗੈ ਊ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਹੈ ॥੧੬॥
बार हज़ार बिचार अरे जड़ अंत समै सभ ही तजि जै है ॥ ताही को धयान प्रमानि हीए जोऊ थे अब है अरु आगै ऊ ह्वै है ॥१६॥
O fool ! think about it a thousand times, all of them will leave you at the time of death, therefore, you should only meditate on Him, who is there in the present and who will also be there in future.16.

ਕੋਟਕ ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਕਰੇ ਜਿਹ ਕੋ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਉਪਿੰਦ੍ਰ ਬਾਨਇ ਖਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਦਾਨਵ ਦੇਵ ਫਨਿੰਦ੍ਰ ਧਰਾਧਰ ਪੱਛ ਪਸੂ ਨਹਿ ਜਾਤਿ ਗਨਾਯੋ ॥
कोटक इंद्र करे जिह को कई कोटि उपिंद्र बानइ खपायो ॥ दानव देव फनिंद्र धराधर प्छ पसू नहि जाति गनायो ॥
He, who created crores of Indras and Upendras and then destroyed them; He, who created innumerable gods, demons, Sheshnaga, tortoises, birds, animals etc.,

ਆਜ ਲਗੇ ਤਪੁ ਸਾਧਤ ਹੈ ਸ਼ਿਵ ਊ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਕਛੁ ਪਾਰ ਨ ਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਨ ਭੇਦ ਲਖਯੋ ਜਿਹ ਸੋਊ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰ ਮੋਹਿ ਬਤਾਯੋ ॥੧੭॥
आज लगे तपु साधत है शिव ऊ ब्रहमा कछु पार न पायो ॥ बेद कतेब न भेद लखयो जिह सोऊ गुरू गुर मोहि बतायो ॥१७॥
And for knowing whose Mystery, Shiva and Brahma are performing austerities even till today, but could not know His end; He is such a Guru, whose Mystery could not be comprehended also by Vedas and Katebs and my Guru has told me the same thing.17.

ਧਯਾਨ ਲਗਾਇ ਠਗਿਓ ਸਭ ਲੋਗਨ ਸੀਸ ਜਟਾ ਨਖ ਹਾਥ ਬਢਾਏ ॥ ਲਾਇ ਬਿਭੂਤ ਫਿਰਯੋ ਮੁਖ ਊਪਰਿ ਦੇਵ ਅਦੇਵ ਸਭੈ ਡਹਕਾਏ ॥
धयान लगाइ ठगिओ सभ लोगन सीस जटा नख हाथ बढाए ॥ लाइ बिभूत फिरयो मुख ऊपरि देव अदेव सभै डहकाए ॥
You are deceiving people by wearing matted locks on the head extending the nails in the hands in the hands and practicing false trance; smearing the ashes on your face, you are wandering, while deceiving all the gods and goddesses;

ਲੋਭ ਕੇ ਲਾਗੈ ਫਿਰਯੋ ਘਰ ਹੀ ਘਰ ਜੋਗ ਕੇ ਨਯਾਸ ਸਭੈ ਬਿਸਰਾਏ ॥ ਲਾਜ ਗਈ ਕਛੁ ਕਾਜੁ ਸਰਯੋ ਨਹਿ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਬਿਨਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਪਾਨ ਨ ਆਏ ॥੧੮॥
लोभ के लागै फिरयो घर ही घर जोग के नयास सभै बिसराए ॥ लाज गई कछु काजु सरयो नहि प्रेम बिना प्रभ पान न आए ॥१८॥
O Yogi ! you are wandering under the impact of greed and you have forgotten all the discipline of Yoga; in this way your self-respect has been lost and no work could be accomplished; the Lord is not realized without true love.18.

ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਡਿੰਭ ਕਰੈ ਮਨ ਮੂਰਖ ਡਿੰਭ ਕਰੈ ਅਪਨੀ ਪਤਿ ਖ੍ਵੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਲੋਗ ਠਗੇ ਠਗ ਲੋਗਨਿ ਲੋਗ ਗਯੋ ਪਰਲੋਗ ਗਵੈ ਹੈ ॥
काहे कउ डि्मभ करै मन मूरख डि्मभ करै अपनी पति ख्वै है ॥ काहे कउ लोग ठगे ठग लोगनि लोग गयो परलोग गवै है ॥
O foolish mind ! Why are you absorbed in heresy ?, because you will destroy your self-respect through heresy; why are you deceiving the people on becoming a cheat? And in this way you are losing the merit both in this and the next world;

ਦੀਨ ਦਯਾਲ ਕੀ ਠੌਰ ਜਹਾ ਤਿਹਿ ਠੌਰ ਬਿਖੈ ਤੁਹਿ ਠੌਰ ਨ ਐ ਹੈ ॥ ਚੇਤ ਰੇ ਚੇਤ ਅਚੇਤ ਮਹਾਂ ਜੜ ਭੇਖ ਕੇ ਕੀਨੇ ਅਲੇਖ ਨ ਪੈ ਹੈ ॥੧੯॥
दीन दयाल की ठौर जहा तिहि ठौर बिखै तुहि ठौर न ऐ है ॥ चेत रे चेत अचेत महां जड़ भेख के कीने अलेख न पै है ॥१९॥
You will not get a place, even very small one in the abode of the Lord; therefore O foolish creature ! you away become careful even now, because by wearing a garb only, you will not be able to realise that Accountless Lord.19.

ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਪੂਜਤ ਪਾਹਨ ਕਉ ਕਛੁ ਪਾਹਨ ਮੈ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਨਾਹੀ ॥ ਤਾਹੀ ਕੋ ਪੂਜ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਕਰਿ ਕੈ ਜਿਹ ਪੂਜਤ ਹੀ ਅਘ ਓਘ ਮਿਟਾਹੀ ॥
काहे कउ पूजत पाहन कउ कछु पाहन मै परमेसुर नाही ॥ ताही को पूज प्रभू करि कै जिह पूजत ही अघ ओघ मिटाही ॥
Why do you worship stones ?, because the Lord-God is not within those stones; you may only worship Him, whose adoration destroys clusters of sins;

ਆਧਿ ਬਿਆਧਿ ਕੇ ਬੰਧਨ ਜੇਤਕ ਨਾਮ ਕੇ ਲੇਤ ਸਭੈ ਛੁਟਿ ਜਾਹੀ ॥ ਤਾਹੀ ਕੋ ਧਯਾਨੁ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨ ਸਦਾ ਇਨ ਫੋਕਟ ਧਰਮ ਕਰੇ ਫਲੁ ਨਾਹੀ ॥੨੦॥
आधि बिआधि के बंधन जेतक नाम के लेत सभै छुटि जाही ॥ ताही को धयानु प्रमान सदा इन फोकट धरम करे फलु नाही ॥२०॥
With the remembrance on the Name of the Lord, the ties of all suffering are removed; ever mediate on that Lord because the hollow religious will not bear any fruit.20.

ਫੋਕਟ ਧਰਮ ਭਯੋ ਫਲ ਹੀਨ ਜੁ ਪੂਜ ਸਿਲਾ ਜੁਗਿ ਕੋਟ ਗਵਾਈ ॥ ਸਿੱਧ ਕਹਾ ਸਿਲ ਕੇ ਪਰਸੇ ਬਲ ਬ੍ਰਿੱਧ ਘਟੀ ਨਵਨਿੱਧ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥
फोकट धरम भयो फल हीन जु पूज सिला जुगि कोट गवाई ॥ सि्ध कहा सिल के परसे बल ब्रि्ध घटी नवनि्ध न पाई ॥
The hollow religion became fruitless and O being ! you have lost crores of years by worshipping the stones; you will not get power with the worship of stones; the strength and glory will only decrease;

ਆਜੁ ਹੀ ਆਜੁ ਸਮੋ ਜੁ ਬਿਤਯੋ ਨਹਿ ਕਾਜ ਸਰਯੋ ਕਛੁ ਲਾਜ ਨ ਆਈ ॥ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਵੰਤ ਭਜਯੋ ਨ ਅਰੇ ਜੜ ਐਸੇ ਹੀ ਐਸ ਸੁ ਬੈਸ ਗਵਾਈ ॥੨੧॥
आजु ही आजु समो जु बितयो नहि काज सरयो कछु लाज न आई ॥स्री भगवंत भजयो न अरे जड़ ऐसे ही ऐस सु बैस गवाई ॥२१॥
In this way, the time was lost uselessly and nothing was achieved and you were not ashamed; O foolish intellect ! you have not remembered the Lord and have wasted your life in vain.21.

ਜੌ ਜੁਗ ਤੈ ਕਰਿ ਹੈ ਤਪਸਾ ਕਛੁ ਤੋਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨੁ ਨ ਪਾਹਨ ਕੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਹਾਥ ਉਠਾਇ ਭਲੀ ਬਿਧ ਸੋ ਜੜ ਤੋਹਿ ਕਛੂ ਬਰਦਾਨੁ ਨ ਦੈ ਹੈ ॥
जौ जुग तै करि है तपसा कछु तोहि प्रसंनु न पाहन कै है ॥ हाथ उठाइ भली बिध सो जड़ तोहि कछू बरदानु न दै है ॥
You may even perform the austerities for an age, but these stones will not fulfil your wishes and please you; they will not raise their hands and grant you the boon;

ਕਉਨ ਭਰੋਸੋ ਭਯਾ ਇਹ ਕੋ ਕਹੂ ਭੀਰ ਪਰੀ ਨਹਿ ਆਨਿ ਬਚੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਜਾਨੁ ਰੇ ਜਾਨੁ ਅਜਾਨ ਹਠੀ ਇਹ ਫੋਕਟ ਧਰਮ ਸੁ ਭਰਮ ਗਵੈ ਹੈ ॥੨੨॥
कउन भरोसो भया इह को कहू भीर परी नहि आनि बचै है ॥ जानु रे जानु अजान हठी इह फोकट धरम सु भरम गवै है ॥२२॥
They can`t be trusted, because in the time of any difficulty, they will not reach and save you, therefore, O ignorant and persistent being ! ou may become careful, these hollow religious rituals will destroy your honour.22.

ਜਾਲ ਬਧੇ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਮਿਤ੍ਰ ਕੇ ਕੋਊ ਰਾਮ ਰਸੂਲ ਨ ਬਾਚਨ ਪਾਏ ॥ ਦਾਨਵ ਦੇਵ ਫਨਿੰਦ ਧਰਾਧਰ ਭੂਤ ਭਵਿੱਖ ਉਪਾਇ ਮਿਟਾਏ ॥
जाल बधे सभ ही मित्र के कोऊ राम रसूल न बाचन पाए ॥ दानव देव फनिंद धराधर भूत भवि्ख उपाइ मिटाए ॥
All the beings are entrapped in the nose of death and no Ram or Rasul (Prophet) could not escape form it; that Lord created demos, gods and all other beings living on the earth and also destroyed them;

ਅੰਤ ਮਰੈ ਪਛੁਤਾਇ ਪ੍ਰਿਥੀ ਪਰ ਜੇ ਜਗ ਮੈ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਕਹਾਏ ॥ ਰੇ ਮਨ ਲੈਲ ਇਕੇਲ ਹੀ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਲਾਗਤ ਕਾਹੇ ਨ ਪਾਇਨ ਧਾਏ ॥੨੩॥
अंत मरै पछुताइ प्रिथी पर जे जग मै अवतार कहाए ॥ रे मन लैल इकेल ही काल के लागत काहे न पाइन धाए ॥२३॥
Those who are known as incarnations in the world, they also ultimately repented and passed away; therefore, O my mind! why do you not run catch the feet of that Supreme KAL i.e. the Lord.23.
ਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਪਾਇ ਭਇਓ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਗਹਿ ਦੰਡ ਕਮੰਡਲ ਭੂਮ ਭ੍ਰਮਾਨਯੋ ॥ ਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਪਾਇ ਸਦਾ ਸ਼ਿਵਜੂ ਸਭ ਦੇਸ ਬਿਦੇਸ ਭਇਆ ਹਮ ਜਾਨਯੋ ॥
काल ही पाइ भइओ ब्रहमा गहि दंड कमंडल भूम भ्रमानयो ॥ काल ही पाइ सदा शिवजू सभ देस बिदेस भइआ हम जानयो ॥
Brahma came into being under the control of KAL (death) and taking his staff and pot his hand, he wandered on the earth; Shiva was also under the control of KAL and wandered in various countries far and near;

ਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਪਾਇ ਭਯੋ ਮਿਟ ਗਯੋ ਜਗ ਯਾਂਹੀ ਤੇ ਤਾਹਿ ਸਭੋ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਯੋ ॥ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਕੇ ਭੇਦ ਸਭੈ ਤਜਿ ਕੇਵਲ ਕਾਲ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਨਿਧ ਮਾਨਯੋ ॥੨੪॥
काल ही पाइ भयो मिट गयो जग यांही ते ताहि सभो पहिचानयो ॥बेद कतेब के भेद सभै तजि केवल काल क्रिपानिध मानयो ॥२४॥
The world under the control of KAL was also destroyed, therefore, all are aware of that KAL; therefore, all are aware of that KAL; therefore, abandoning the differentiation of Vedas and Katebs, accept only KAL as the Lord, the ocean of Grace.24.

ਕਾਲ ਗਯੋ ਇਨ ਕਾਮਨ ਜੜ ਕਾਲ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲ ਹੀਐ ਨ ਚਿਤਾਰਯੋ ॥ਲਾਜ ਕੋ ਛਾਡਿ ਨ੍ਰਿਲਾਜ ਅਰੇ ਤਜ ਕਾਜ ਅਕਾਜ ਕੋ ਕਾਜ ਸਵਾਰਯੋ ॥
काल गयो इन कामन जड़ काल क्रिपाल हीऐ न चितारयो ॥लाज को छाडि न्रिलाज अरे तज काज अकाज को काज सवारयो ॥
O fool ! You have wasted your time in various desires and did not remember in your heart that most Gracious KAL or Lord; O shameless ! abandon your false shame, because that Lord has amended the works of all, forsaking the thought of good and bad;

ਬਾਜ ਬਨੇ ਗਜਰਾਜ ਬਡੋ ਖਰ ਕੋ ਚੜਿਬੋ ਚਿਤ ਬੀਚ ਬਿਚਾਰਯੋ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਵੰਤ ਭਜਯੋ ਨ ਅਰੇ ਜੜ ਲਾਜ ਹੀ ਲਾਜ ਸੁ ਕਾਜੁ ਬਿਗਾਰਯੋ ॥੨੫॥
बाज बने गजराज बडो खर को चड़िबो चित बीच बिचारयो ॥ स्री भगवंत भजयो न अरे जड़ लाज ही लाज सु काजु बिगारयो ॥२५॥
O fool ! why are you thinking of riding on the {censored} of maya instead of riding on elephants and horses? You have not remembered the Lord and are damaging the task in flase shame and honour.25.

ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਪੜੇ ਬਹੁਤੇ ਦਿਨ ਭੇਦ ਕਛੂ ਤਿਨ ਕੋ ਨਹਿ ਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਪੂਜਤ ਠੌਰ ਅਨੇਕ ਫਿਰਯੋ ਪਰ ਏਕ ਕਬੈ ਹਿਯ ਮੈ ਨ ਬਸਾਯੋ ॥
बेद कतेब पड़े बहुते दिन भेद कछू तिन को नहि पायो ॥ पूजत ठौर अनेक फिरयो पर एक कबै हिय मै न बसायो ॥
You have studied Vedas and Katebs for a very long time, but still you could not comprehend His Mystery; you had been wandering at many places worshipping Him, but you never adopted that One Lord;

ਪਾਹਨ ਕੋ ਅਸਥਾਲਯ ਕੋ ਸਿਰ ਨਯਾਇ ਫਿਰਯੋ ਕਛੁ ਹਾਥ ਨ ਆਯੋ ॥ ਰੇ ਮਨ ਮੂੜ ਅਗੂੜ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਤਜਿ ਆਪਨ ਹੂੜ ਕਹਾ ਉਰਝਾਯੋ ॥੨੬॥
पाहन को असथालय को सिर नयाइ फिरयो कछु हाथ न आयो ॥ रे मन मूड़ अगूड़ प्रभू तजि आपन हूड़ कहा उरझायो ॥२६॥
You had been wandering with bowed head in the temples of stones, hut you realized nothing; O foolish mind ! you were only entangled in your bad intellect abandoning that Effulgent Lord.26.

ਜੋ ਜੁਗਿਆਨ ਕੇ ਜਾਇ ਉਠਿ ਆਸ਼੍ਰਮ ਗੋਰਖ ਕੋ ਤਿਹ ਜਾਪ ਜਪਾਵੈ ॥ ਜਾਇ ਸੰਨਯਾਸਨ ਕੇ ਤਿਹ ਕੋ ਕਹ ਦੱਤ ਹੀ ਸੱਤ ਹੈ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਵੈ ॥
जो जुगिआन के जाइ उठि आश्रम गोरख को तिह जाप जपावै ॥ जाइ संनयासन के तिह को कह द्त ही स्त है मंत्र द्रिड़ावै ॥
The person, who goes to the hermitage of Yogis and causes the Yogis to remember the name of Gorkh; who, amongst the Sannyasis tells them the mantra of Duttatreya as true,

ਜੋ ਕੋਊ ਜਾਇ ਤੁਰੱਕਨ ਮੈ ਮਹਿ ਦੀਨ ਕੇ ਦੀਨ ਤਿਸੇ ਗਹਿ ਲਯਾਵੈ ॥ ਆਪਹਿ ਬੀਚ ਗਨੈ ਕਰਤਾ ਕਰਤਾਰ ਕੋ ਭੇਦੁ ਨ ਕੋਊ ਬਤਾਵੈ ॥੨੭॥
जो कोऊ जाइ तु्रकन मै महि दीन के दीन तिसे गहि लयावै ॥ आपहि बीच गनै करता करतार को भेदु न कोऊ बतावै ॥२७॥
Who going amongst the Muslims, speaks about their religious faith, consider him only showing off the greatness of his learning and does not talk about the Mystery of that Creator Lord.27.

ਜੋ ਜੁਗੀਆਨ ਕੇ ਜਾਇ ਕਹੈ ਸਭ ਜੋਗਨ ਕੋ ਗ੍ਰਹਿ ਮਾਲ ਉਠੈ ਦੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਪਰੋ ਭਾਜਿ ਸਨਯਾਸਨ ਦੈ ਕਹੈ ਦੱਤ ਕੇ ਨਾਮ ਪੈ ਧਾਮ ਲੁਟੈ ਦੈ ॥
जो जुगीआन के जाइ कहै सभ जोगन को ग्रहि माल उठै दै ॥ जो परो भाजि सनयासन दै कहै द्त के नाम पै धाम लुटै दै ॥
He, who on the persuasion of the Yogis gives in charity all his wealth to them; who squanders his belongings to Sannyasis in the name of Dutt,

ਜੌ ਕਰਿ ਕੋਊ ਮਸੰਦਨ ਸੌ ਕਹੈ ਸਰਬ ਦਰਬ ਲੈ ਮੋਹਿ ਅਬੈ ਦੈ ॥ ਲੇਉ ਹੀ ਲੇਉ ਕਹੈ ਸਭ ਕੋ ਨਰ ਕੋਊ ਨ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਤਾਇ ਹਮੈ ਦੈ ॥੨੮॥
जौ करि कोऊ मसंदन सौ कहै सरब दरब लै मोहि अबै दै ॥ लेउ ही लेउ कहै सभ को नर कोऊ न ब्रहम बताइ हमै दै ॥२८॥
Who on the direction of the Masands (the priests appointed for collections of funds) takes the wealth of Sikhs and gives it to me, then I think that these are only the methods of selfish-disciplines; I ask such a person to instruct me about the Mystery of the Lord.28.

ਜੋ ਕਰਿ ਸੇਵ ਮਸੰਦਨ ਕੀ ਕਹੈ ਆਨਿ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਸਭੈ ਮੋਹਿ ਦੀਜੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਕਛੁ ਮਾਲ ਤਵਾਲਯ ਸੋ ਅਬ ਹੀ ਉਠਿ ਭੇਟ ਹਮਾਰੀ ਹੀ ਕੀਜੈ ॥
जो करि सेव मसंदन की कहै आनि प्रसादि सभै मोहि दीजै ॥ जो कछु माल तवालय सो अब ही उठि भेट हमारी ही कीजै ॥
He, who serves his disciples and impresses the people and tells them to hand over the victuals to him and present before him whatever they had in their homes;

ਮੇਰੋ ਈ ਧਯਾਨ ਧਰੋ ਨਿਸ ਬਾਸੁਰ ਭੂਲ ਕੈ ਅਉਰ ਕੋ ਨਾਮ ਨ ਲੀਜੈ ॥ ਦੀਨੇ ਕੋ ਨਾਮੁ ਸੁਨੈ ਭਜਿ ਰਾਤਹਿ ਲੀਨੇ ਬਿਨਾ ਨਹਿ ਨੈਕ ਪ੍ਰਸੀਜੈ ॥੨੯॥
मेरो ई धयान धरो निस बासुर भूल कै अउर को नाम न लीजै ॥ दीने को नामु सुनै भजि रातहि लीने बिना नहि नैक प्रसीजै ॥२९॥
He also asks them to think of him and not to remember the name of anyone else; consider that he has only a Mantra to give, but he would not be pleased without taking back something.29.

ਆਂਖਨ ਭੀਤਰਿ ਤੇਲ ਕੌ ਡਾਰ ਸੁ ਲੋਗਨ ਨੀਰੁ ਬਹਾਇ ਦਿਖਾਵੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਧਨਵਾਨੁ ਲਖੈ ਨਿਜ ਸੇਵਕ ਤਾਹੀ ਪਰੋਸਿ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਜਿਮਾਵੈ ॥
आंखन भीतरि तेल कौ डार सु लोगन नीरु बहाइ दिखावै ॥ जो धनवानु लखै निज सेवक ताही परोसि प्रसादि जिमावै ॥
He, who puts oil in his eyes and just shows to the people that he was weeping for the love of the Lord; he, who himself serves meals to his rich disciples,

ਜੋ ਧਨ ਹੀਨ ਲਖੈ ਤਿਹ ਦੇਤ ਨ ਮਾਗਨ ਜਾਤ ਮੁਖੋ ਨ ਦਿਖਾਵੈ ॥ ਲੂਟਤ ਹੈ ਪਸੁ ਲੋਗਨ ਕੋ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਨ ਪ੍ਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਕੇ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਵੈ ॥੩੦॥
जो धन हीन लखै तिह देत न मागन जात मुखो न दिखावै ॥ लूटत है पसु लोगन को कबहूं न प्रमेसुर के गुन गावै ॥३०॥
But gives nothing to the poor one even on begging and even does not want to see him, then consider that base fellow is merely looting the people and does not also sing the Praises of the Lord.30.

ਆਂਖਨ ਮੀਚ ਰਹੈ ਬਕ ਕੀ ਜਿਮ ਲੋਗਨ ਏਕ ਪ੍ਰਪੰਚ ਦਿਖਾਯੋ ॥ ਨਿਆਤ ਫਿਰਯੋ ਸਿਰੁ ਬੱਧਕ ਜਯੋਂ ਅਸ ਧਯਾਨ ਬਿਲੋਕ ਬਿੜਾਲ ਲਜਾਯੋ ॥
आंखन मीच रहै बक की जिम लोगन एक प्रपंच दिखायो ॥ निआत फिरयो सिरु ब्धक जयों अस धयान बिलोक बिड़ाल लजायो ॥
He closes his eyes like a crane and exhibits deceit to the people; he bows his heads like a hunter and the cat seeing his meditation feels shy;

ਲਾਗਿ ਫਿਰਯੋ ਧਨ ਆਸ ਜਿਤੈ ਤਿਤ ਲੋਗ ਗਯੋ ਪਰਲੋਗ ਗਵਾਯੋ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਵੰਤ ਭਜਯੋ ਨ ਅਰੇ ਜੜ ਧਾਮ ਕੇ ਕਾਮ ਕਹਾ ਉਰਝਾਯੋ ॥੩੧॥
लागि फिरयो धन आस जितै तित लोग गयो परलोग गवायो ॥ स्री भगवंत भजयो न अरे जड़ धाम के काम कहा उरझायो ॥३१॥
Such a person wanders merely with the desire to collect wealth and loses the merit of this as well as the next world; O foolish creature! You have not worshipped the Lord and had been uselessly entangle in the domestic as well as outside affairs.31.

ਫੋਕਟ ਕਰਮ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਤ ਕਹਾ ਇਨ ਲੋਗਨ ਕੋ ਕੋਈ ਕਾਮ ਨ ਐ ਹੈ ॥ ਭਾਜਤ ਕਾ ਧਨ ਹੇਤ ਅਰੇ ਜਮ ਕਿੰਕਰ ਤੇ ਨਹ ਭਾਜਨ ਪੈ ਹੈ ॥
फोकट करम द्रिड़ात कहा इन लोगन को कोई काम न ऐ है ॥ भाजत का धन हेत अरे जम किंकर ते नह भाजन पै है ॥
Why do you tell repeatedly to these people for performing the actions of heresy? These works will not be of any use to them; why are you running hither and thither for wealth? You may do anything, but you will bot be able to escape from the noose of Yama;

ਪੁੱਤ੍ਰ ਕਲਿੱਤ੍ਰ ਨ ਮਿੱਤ੍ਰ ਸਭੈ ਊਹਾ ਸਿੱਖ ਸਖਾ ਕੋਊ ਸਾਖ ਨ ਦੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਚੇਤ ਰੇ ਚੇਤ ਅਚੇਤ ਮਹਾਂ ਪਸੁ ਅੰਤ ਕੀ ਬਾਰ ਅਕੇਲੋ ਈ ਜੈ ਹੈ ॥੩੨॥
पु्त्र कलि्त्र न मि्त्र सभै ऊहा सि्ख सखा कोऊ साख न दै है ॥ चेत रे चेत अचेत महां पसु अंत की बार अकेलो ई जै है ॥३२॥
Even you son, wife an friend will not bear witness to you and none of them will speak for you; therefore, O fool ! take care of yourself even now, because ultimately you will have to go alone.32.

ਤੋ ਤਨ ਤਯਾਗਤ ਹੀ ਸੁਨ ਰੇ ਜੜ ਪ੍ਰੇਤ ਬਖਾਨ ਤ੍ਰਿਆ ਭਜਿ ਜੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਪੁੱਤ੍ਰ ਕਲੱਤ੍ਰ ਸੁ ਮਿਤ੍ਰ ਸਖਾ ਇਹ ਬੇਗ ਨਿਕਾਰਹੁ ਆਇਸੁ ਦੈ ਹੈ ॥
तो तन तयागत ही सुन रे जड़ प्रेत बखान त्रिआ भजि जै है ॥ पु्त्र कल्त्र सु मित्र सखा इह बेग निकारहु आइसु दै है ॥
After abandoning the body, O fool ! Your wife will also run away calling you a ghost; the son, wife and friend, all will say that you should be taken out immediately and cause you to go to the cemetery;

ਭਉਨ ਭੰਡਾਰ ਧਰਾ ਗੜ ਜੇਤਕ ਛਾਡਤ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਬਿਗਾਨ ਕਹੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਚੇਤ ਰੇ ਚੇਤ ਅਚੇਤ ਮਹਾਂ ਪਸੁ ਅੰਤ ਕੀ ਬਾਰ ਅਕੇਲੋ ਈ ਜੈ ਹੈ ॥੩੩॥
भउन भंडार धरा गड़ जेतक छाडत प्रान बिगान कहै है ॥ चेत रे चेत अचेत महां पसु अंत की बार अकेलो ई जै है ॥३३॥
After passing away, the home, shore and earth will become alien, therefore, O great animal ! take care of yourself even now, because ultimately you have to go alone.33.

Last edited:

No_One

SPNer
Sep 3, 2006
WOW great we have contrary quotes fom SGGS being posted now? What are you people upto? Surely nothing to do with sikhism that is sure. Atleast stop posting SGGS as an answer to someone who have posted a quote from SGGS. Respect what SGGS have to say.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
This is great, Sugmad Ji.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
This is good Gurmat, Sugmad ji.

The hardest thing for me, a convert, are the conversations about gods and goddesses. Not a problem in Sikhism but sometimes a sticking point for some Sikhs. How does a monotheist by birth, culture and devotion cope? The answer is Gurmat.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: