• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Dasam Granth - A Critical Study

Dec 1, 2006
When you receive real naam, Gurbani!

You see Gurbani saying
Mukat Kee Burreya Khaa Shupaanee if I didn't get the quote wrong.
I will make sure and post later. Gurmat only belives in 1 Akaal. No other entities involved. You are stuck in vedic philosophy of trimurti.

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!
Dear all The Khalsa Fauj Jee!

Quote "When you receive real naam, Gurbani!"
Please, let us talk about this when we are sure we know true Simran.

Thanks for referring the wonderful Vaak from Gurdev. I am eagerly waiting to hear what is the essence of this.

Quote "Gurmat only belives in 1 Akaal."
This is not possible, in my view. They have developed Gurmat itself into many beliefs in this age.

Quote "You are stuck in vedic philosophy of trimurti."
You must be an expert (jaanee jaan) of Balbir Singh, Vedic philosophy and Trimurti to say that.

Balbir Singh

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
This is a message to Balbir Singh and Vijaydeep singh.

Instead of going off topic in your posts and making them like pages long why not just cut them short and get to the point which you are trying to get at. I have been reading each of yours posts the last few days and i feel as though your presentation skills are poor (no offence) or that you are just making the posts long so you want everyone to think you are intelligent or something. That is the only conclusion i can come to.

Veer Balbir Singh:

"Bhagauti is God 's Will. We realize her as God's Hukam. Nobody can go against it. They solve this mystery only by receiving true Naam Simran, not by discussing it. "

How in the world did you get aarth of bhagauti as god's will. From what i have read no one has yet to do aarth of bhagauti as god's will. Are you comming out with a new book or something to highlight this?

Secondly
you are quoted as saying "We realize her as God's Hukam." you relize bhagauti as god's hukam? Who is her? I am very interested as to knowing which her you are talking about as God's Hukam. Which are your two points going against each other in the first two sentences. First you say that Bhagauti is God's Will and then you say you relize her (bhaugati) as gods hukam? what happened to guru sahib and shabad bani. Now we should start relizing bhaugati as gods will. Please make it clear as to what you are trying to say in Bold letter words

How doesnt gurmat believe in 1 Akaal? Even a taksaliya can tell you that.

I think you have yet to understand the main roots of gurbani which is mangala charan.

Fateh

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and International Akaali Jee!

Quote "How in the world did you get aarth of bhagauti as god's will. From what i have read no one has yet to do aarth of bhagauti as god's will."
I got this listening Gurshabad and following God's Hukam.

Quote "Are you comming out with a new book or something to highlight this?"
No. This wisdom is primal.

Quote "you are quoted as saying 'We realize her as God's Hukam.' you relize bhagauti as god's hukam? Who is her? I am very interested as to knowing which her you are talking about as God's Hukam. Which are your two points going against each other in the first two sentences. First you say that Bhagauti is God's Will and then you say you relize her (bhaugati) as gods hukam?"
All and everything are following God's Hukam as Naari, the female. All that is moving is God's Shakti, His Hukam and His Will.

Quote "what happened to guru sahib and shabad bani. Now we should start relizing bhaugati as gods will. Please make it clear as to what you are trying to say in Bold letter words."
Also Guru Sahibs are HIS Dulhan (Brides) and everything that is active through them.

Quote "How doesnt gurmat believe in 1 Akaal? Even a taksaliya can tell you that."
Those who believe prove that they do not know it. Those who know they do not believe anymore.

Quote "I think you have yet to understand the main roots of gurbani which is mangala charan."
I never heard Gurdev saying the word 'mangala charan'. From which Gurus have you heard it? Please reveal the secret.

Balbir Singh

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Gurfateh

Respected Gyani Sahib JI,Bhai Akashdeep Singh Ji and Bhai International Akali,

By mercy of Akal,das has replied may wrong things ben preached by this guy The Khalsa Fauj.

Main reason for das’s being annoyed with him is due to the fact that he called himself from AKJ(he at present says that K stands from Katha and not Kirtani).He also used derogatory language for role model of Das,S.Gurbax Singh Ji Kala Afghana.He called Sirdar Sahib as Kala.

Das tolerated blame on integrity like being tagged as agent of GOI,RSS and trying to divide Sikhs over meat issue plus being told non Sikh only thinking that often AKJ guys misunderstand das due to his support for UK Budhadal and Kala Afghana Sahib Ji.

He has been changing his stand and after that das will write back logical anser he will fight with abuses.
And personal attack.Proof can be seen in AKJ Amabala Sahib follower at tapoban.org.There also he did not say that he is not from AKJ,which Tapoban.org is related.

Das’s Target aodiances are yourself and das’s target is falsehood being spread by Khalsa Fauj.

Das will as told in Triya Charitar 266 will right truth but reality is when Akal allows.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/gurmat-vichaar/14772-answering-worng-doubts-aboout-bani-onto.html#post49722

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/gurmat-vichaar/14771-wrod-word-translation-triya-charitars-21-a.html

Also if gets time.some werse misused by Muslim with same logic as TKF is using were clarified By Bhai Bijala Singh regarding ladies(Muslim used same logic for Darbar Sahib).Das will past them also.

And das request Respected Missioais brthern and Respected Gyani Sahib to have look at truth and replies made to TKF''s falsehood machniary.

All das is doing as das thinks Kala Afghan Sahib directed das in his Book and article as he wants to know more.

As we see that huge {censored} word TFK Ji use for Chi(appelling ) Naar(lady) which means huge ie wide due to lots of intercoruse and {censored} is used in yankee tongue das's Armican frinds told is meant by Vagina also.{censored} ,**** and other words as are used above are more the prevert mindset of the poster.

Male reproductive organ and feamale reproductive organ could be used.

Akal Bless.

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
Vijaydeep and Balbir Singh

I would kindly sugest to you, to please make it very clear as to what you are trying to say.

i have seen from balbir singh that the thuk from dasam granth says somehing else and then he takes this some other place in the sky.

get to the point, i dont know how much more i can stress this.

i am kind of getting sick of reading each of your posts, this means no offence but it is very off topic. you go into some different world.

i say we start from the begging .

i am going to suggest this. the people who are wanting o know more about dasam granth and which are against its writings, i request those people one by one which includes me to post lines from it, and then you balbr singh or vijaydeep enlighten us on what may it be the kavi or "Guru Sahib" is trying to say?

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Brother this is the irony about us.Many people do wrong interpetaion of Darbar Sahib(you your self strated the thread about one branch of Taksal ) and you do oppse that.

Like wise there are more of a supporters of Dasham Granth also,who do very wrong interpetaion.If we go by them,then it can be treated as Anti Gurmat.

Jaggi Rattan Singh Ji and Ambala sahib initaly tried to remove wrong interpetaions,but found it too wrong.So they discarded that.

What they did was OK.But still,it is possible to have a relook.In fact today das will carry out confessions that while replying to questions rasied by The Khalsa Fauj Ji,Das has commited the blunders.So kindly go back to it.But after rectifiaction also,das finds that work of Amabala Sahib and Kala Afghana Sahib was influnced by supporters ot Granth,whjo carried out wrong interpetations.

In answering today das will put some more ligh over it.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/gurmat-vichaar/14772-answering-worng-doubts-aboout-bani-onto.html#post49722

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das will explain aganst term Bhauti oor Bhagwati.Bhag is vagina/womb.One with womb is Bhagwati,God is one maculine with vagian ie Bhag wan.

So Bhag mean origion of creation in spritual terms.God is gender less and can be called as Mother as we as Father.Guru Parbati Mai.(Japu Ji Sahib).

What actualy Hindus think is act of thier demigodess Bhagwati is actuly act of Akal.

In Mecca there was an idol of Allah,Al Lat,Al Ujjah,Manat.First was termed as God of Jews but tread as female(due to catholics influnce)AS all Arbas were from the blood of Hazrat Ismael Ahle Salam.

Rasool,Broje the Idol of Allah and said that Allah has no son or doughter.Same thing rather similar things was done by Guru.Shakti as per Puranas is Power of Purush(shiva) and non have form.

If Hindus have to folow true God,they should break the idols of devi and worship Akal only.Which has two attribute as Shiv(Soul) and Shakti(matter/due to energy in matter so in time frame).That is to do more with theroy of Relativity and Dasham Granth is full of it.

Before albert Einstain Guru had talked about it,both in Darbar Saihb and Dasham Granth Sahib.

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and International Akaali Jee!

Quote "i have seen from balbir singh that the thuk from dasam granth says somehing else and then he takes this some other place in the sky."
Without true Naam Simran no one can understand even a word from Gurdev. Gurbaanee begins with Japujee Sahib. Japu begins. Consciousness starts arising. One realizes truth.

Maya entangles most of the people with worldly matters. They prolong life with ever growing desires. Desires also get birth in human beings. All desires also get birth requiring Lingam, Yoni and the womb. The enlightened person observes this Leelaa rising above this plane. That is possible only with true Simran. All others constantly realize desires in them and the means to fulfil those.

Quote "i am kind of getting sick of reading each of your posts, this means no offence but it is very off topic. you go into some different world."
It seems many are not sick of living on earth with desires.

Quote "i am going to suggest this. the people who are wanting o know more about dasam granth and which are against its writings, i request those people one by one which includes me to post lines from it, and then you balbr singh or vijaydeep enlighten us on what may it be the kavi or "Guru Sahib" is trying to say?"
Better come to know True Naam Simran first. Satsang on Guru's words brings one then to ecstasy. Without True Naam, one remains ignorant as before.

Please do not trust people who pretend to have reached truth by criticizing Guru's words. They should remain ignorant. This is God's Will.
It is not my job to refute them right now. This is also God's Will.

Balbir Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: