• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Creation In Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
FROM THE KORAN ITSELF..."HEIL HITLER" Now Upgraded to "ALLAH AKBAR?"
You may already know about this one: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. [al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]
But did you know that there are 123 verses in the Quran concerning fighting and killing for the cause of Allah? Here are but a few passages:
-Muslims are encouraged to be wholly occupied (Sura 2:273) with fighting for Allah's cause.

- Allah will give "a far richer recompense to those who fight for him" (Sura 4:96).

- Regarding infidels (unbelievers), they are the Muslim's "inveterate enemies" (Sura 4:101).

Muslims are to "arrest them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere" (Sura 9:5) for them.

They are to "seize them and put them to death wherever you find them, kill them wherever you find them, seek out the enemies of Islam relentlessly" (Sura 4:90).

"Fight them until Islam reigns supreme" (Sura 2:193).

"Cut off their heads, and cut off the tips of their fingers" (Sura 8:12).

- If a Muslim does not go to war, Allah will kill him (Sura 9:39).
This is the Best Sentence I Like it

He is to be told, "the heat of war is fierce, but more fierce is the heat of Hell-fire" (Sura 9:81).

- A Muslim must "fight for the cause of Allah with the devotion due to him" (Sura 22:78)

- Muslims must make war on the infidels (unbelievers) who live around them (Sura 9:123).

- Muslims are to be "ruthless to unbelievers" (Sura 48:29).

- A Muslim should "enjoy the good things" he has gained by fighting (Sura 8:69).

- A Muslim can kill any person he wishes if it be a "just cause" (Sura 6:152).

- Allah loves those who "fight for his cause" (Sura 61:3).

Anyone who fights against Allah or renounces Islam in favor of another religion shall be "put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off alternative sides" (Sura 5:34).

- Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him. Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)

- Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. (Koran 9:5)

- Take him and fetter him and expose him to hell fire. (Koran 69:30-37)

- I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them. (Koran 8:12)

- They should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides. (Koran 5:33)

- Know that paradise is under the shades of swords. Sahih al-Bukhari

And Speaking of Paradise...
"There will be "gushing fountains" and everyone "shall recline on jeweled couches face to face, and there shall wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest wine." Suras (or chapters) 55 and 56 of the Quran.
"Therein are bashful virgins whom neither man nor jinnee will have touched before ... virgins as fair as corals and rubies," sura 55.

A few lines later, you might remind them of "virgins chaste and fair ... they shall recline on green cushions and fine carpets."
"The smallest reward for the people of Paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana'a.'"
It will be the day, God willing, you spend with the women of paradise...Know that the gardens of paradise are waiting for you in all their beauty, and the women of paradise are waiting, calling out, "Come hither, friend of God."

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<There are many trouble spots around the world, but as a general rule, it's easy to make an educated guess at one of the participants: Muslims vs. Jews in "Palestine," Muslims vs. Hindus in Kashmir, Muslims vs. Christians in Africa, Muslims vs. Buddhists in Thailand, Muslims vs. Russians in the Caucasus, etc...ISLAM: "Religion of Peace?"
FACT:
1.4 BILLION Muslims in the World
280 Million Americans
5½ Million Israelis Surrounded by 350 Million Arab Muslims!!!
>>>

i know the answer most islamic website gives..

it is same as the khalistani websites..

the theory of persecution and conspiracy.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to
conquer many worlds.
- Edgar Cayce -

mystery2006

SPNer
May 5, 2007
I think u misunderstood. I don't mean that the numbers are not increasing they r hence I disagree with u there, but I would say that the reversion is mostly to do with gaining Islamic knowledge and appreciating it.
In my opinion its u who hasnt understood my point. I never said that numbers were not increasing. I said that increase in numbers has got nothing to do with superiority of an ideology. I wud like u to recall my geocentric theory of earth example.

I do say that ISLAM is SUPREME but I am a MUSLIM so I would believe that, just as say a Jewish person would regard Judaism as supreme, etc.
Agreed. Theres nothing wrong in believing in superiority of an ideology u r asociated with but the problem starts when u start imposing that superiority on others & want others to accept the supermacy of ur ideology.

But surely statistically those who r converting the majority r becoming Muslims. Of course there will be traffic both ways but which lane is more full.
Ofcourse more are converting as compared to those who r leaving but those who convert have no fear of death because of apostasy imposed on them.They know that nobody wud lable them as traitor & kill them when they convert to islam. Now just compare this with islamic states where punishment of denoucing islam is death. No wonder even if muslim wants to change his religion he will prefer not to because fear of death. So in such a scenario the number of people coming into islam through conversion will always be higher than those leaving islam.
Read this article:
Should People who Leave Islam be Executed?
Now u know why people dont convert from islam. Its always a one-way street. Once in, u r trapped forever.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
azizrasul wrote.

But look at the number of people reverting to Islam and compare that with number converting to other religions. U seems to dismiss YouTube but it is known & used by many people. The fact that anyone can put anything on Youtube does that mean they r wrong. The link I gave of a Hindu reverting to Islam, was he not sincere ij his faith as a Muslim? There will always be reverts who will leave Islam, but the point is that the overriding picture is that people r accepting Islam more than any other religion. We r told by non Muslims as well as Muslims that this is 5 times as much. Why should they lie? If it was simply a question of birth rate and nothing else, then why have other groups not increased in the same way? Look at these links: -

The numbers i have shown you about muslims leaving islam is nothing numbers you are showing about people converting to islam.as far as youtube is concerned even if they are
true they are just indivisual cases.There are millions of people all over the world to whom their religion is not important to them.they are ready to convert to other religions for love,money,jobetc and christianity and islam are known in the world for purchasing faith of people.btw i haven't seen non muslims sites accepting that islam is the fastest growing religion because of converts.islam,christinity,budhdhism,bahaiism,falun gong all claims themselves fastest growing because of converts.

now on the issue of birth rates just check the birth rate of muslim countries and check the birth rates of non muslim countries you will find enormous difference.So its better if you ask this question to muslim leaders why the birth rate of muslim countries is higher than non muslim countries.

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
I never said that numbers were not increasing.
OK we agree on something.

I said that increase in numbers has got nothing to do with superiority of an ideology.
It is interesting tho that Islam is the no 1 religion that people revert to the most.

the problem starts when u start imposing that superiority on others & want others to accept the supermacy of ur ideology.
I’m not imposing anything on anyone just giving the facts as I c them. People accept or reject as they wish. A person who becomes a Muslim can reject it anytime he wishes in his own mind. If a person rejects it in his mind that’s what will count. After all the idol worshippers at the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace and Allah’s blessings be upon him) forced Muslims to go back to idolatry, but God said that as long as they believed in their hearts it will be accepted of them on the Day of Judgement.

There are millions of people all over the world to whom their religion is not important to them.
I think u will find that many Muslims do feel their faith is important to them. With the coming of the month of Ramadhan, many Muslims will be fasting around the world.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
I think u will find that many Muslims do feel their faith is important to them. With the coming of the month of Ramadhan, many Muslims will be fasting around the world.

dear aziz rasul ji

do you even try to understand what i am saying.no doubt there are millions of muslims
to whom there religion is important to them so are hindu's ,sikhs,christians to whom their
religion is important to them.but there are people in every religion to whom their religion is not important and they are just ready to accept any faith for other reasons.

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
Why do you fast on ramadan?

I am just curious, looking for religious tolerence...

Here's an extract from my book on fasting.

Saum (fasting) is a practice that has been performed over thousands of years by Jews, Christians and Muslims. There are 29-30 fasts (from dawn to sunset) in the 9th Islamic lunar month of Ramadhan. It reminds us by hunger and thirst and other constraints, to learn god-consciousness (taqwa), from avoiding committing sins by any of our five senses and performing good deeds, learning patience, ability to bear sacrifices, control and discipline ourselves. It also serves to remind us of the hungry in the world, be thankful for what we have.

Like all the other actions, following the commands of Allah is incumbent on those who have reached the age of puberty. Those who are asked to fast but are unable to e.g. ill health, pregnancy, travelling, etc. there is an exemption to make up the fasts later. For those who face long-term problems such as ill health, they are totally exempt from fasting but are asked to feed a poor person for each fasting day.

183. “O you who believe; the Fasting (as-Saum) is prescribed to you as it was prescribed for those before you, so that ye may become pious (al-Muttaqûn).
184. (Fast) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will, - it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.
185. Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.
Qur’an - Surah al-Baqara (The Heifer) 2:183-5

The notion of becoming pious is based on the practice of learning self-restraint from doing bad deeds and controlling our desires (nafs) and at the same time proactively and consciously doing good deeds. This is dependant on our personal actions and behaviour and is not obtained only as a natural consequence of merely going through the motions of hunger and thirst. We need to take control of our lives rather than let the whispers of Satan seduce us on the path of unrighteousness and remove us from grace. Hence the month of Ramadhan brings us back on the path of righteousness and helps us to guard ourselves from evil. The reward of a fasting person increases as he inclines towards good deeds and diminishes as he inclines towards bad deeds.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Iranians Turn « Massively » To Christianity, Despite Execution Threats

Iranians Turn « Massively » To Christianity, Despite Execution Threats - JOURNAL CHRETIEN

By BosNewsLife Special Reporting Unit

TEHRAN, IRAN (BosNewsLife)— Despite reported execution threats and police abuse, Iranians « massively » turn to Christianity, fueling an « unprecedented » demand for Persian Bibles and New Testaments, BosNewsLife learned from Iranian sources Saturday, September 1.

The International Antioch Ministries (IAM), which supports Iranian Christian churches, said the number of Christians in Iran « is growing fast » with « current estimates » varying « from 500,000 to as high as one million. »

IAM said the development has led to massive « requests for Iranian-language Bibles, particularly by new believers. » Iranian Christians, including new converts, « are contacting the ministry through IAM’s 24-hour satellite television network, Iranian Christian TV (ICTV), but the requests are more than the ministry can fulfill, » IAM said in a statement.

« During our daily two-hour, live, call-in evangelistic TV broadcasts, we receive constant requests for Bibles from both Christian and Muslim television viewers which, at this point, we are not able to fulfill, » said IAM Presient Hormoz Shariat.

DISTRIBUTION DIFFICULT

However distributing and obtaining Bibles has been made difficult by Iran’s feared religious police, IAM and other sources have said. Iranian officials have confiscated Bibles and printing Bibles is illegal in Iran. « Yet demand for the Gospel is increasing exponentially, » in the Islamic nation, IAM said, despite apparent dangers.

Iran’s theocratic regime strictly forbids « the proselytizing » of Muslims and targets any citizens believed to have abandoned Islam, human rights watchers say. Under Iran’s strict interpretation of Islamic law, anyone who leaves Islam for another religion has committed a capital offense and could be executed.

IAM has begun a campaign with other Christian groups to raise money and awareness about the lack of Bibles in Iran. Reports of the spread of Christianity comes amid growing uncertainty among Iranians about their future as its leadership continues a controversial nuclear program.

-------------------------------------------

so there are reports of large number of muslims turning to other religions.

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
so there are reports of large number of muslims turning to other religions.

But most people around the world r reverting to Islam, 5 times as much as Christianity. This isn't going change overnight. Insha-allah may Allah give guidance to as many non Muslims as possible. Ameen.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
But most people around the world r reverting to Islam, 5 times as much as Christianity. This isn't going change overnight. Insha-allah may Allah give guidance to as many non Muslims as possible. Ameen.

There are no such reports that people are reverting to islam 5 times as much christianity.
Christianity is spreading very rapidly in africa,china and even in india.Infact we sikhs are
also worried that some poor sikhs in punjab are converting to christianity because of missionary tactics.No one is worried in india that hindu's and sikhs are converting to islam.
RSS,VHP and other hindu organisations are worried that muslim birth rate is much higher than hindu birth rate and if this trend continues then muslim population will increase in next 50 to 100 years and hindu population will decline percentage wise

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Well that's what we're being told in the west.

i don't know who is telling you that but the fact is large number of non muslim population resides in india ,china and africa and there are no reports of large scale conversions to islam in these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM