• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure Ban SNavneet From SPN

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Dear Site Admin,

Consider this a formal complaint against SNavneet, one of the most respected moderator, and the learned member of this forum, who has almost killed all the games in the arcade. Literally, there is no single game left out, which he has not explored, and in fact put a tough score to beat. I request to pay kind attention to the following supporting data taken from arcade:

snavneet has 112 Championship Titles
Gyani Jarnail Singh has 27 Championship Titles
poop has 11 Championship Titles
Neutral Singh has 11 Championship Titles
Sevadaar Singh has 4 Championship Titles

My Lord, This Navneet Singh has given run, to all of the games players, like anything. My heart is screaming, crying and what not :mad: . I thought of getting onto another strategy to play the games which he hasnt touched to add to my champion list, but looks like others are also aware of such fine thoughts. So basically, there is nothing left out. I request you to ban him for sometime, so that we mere mortals can get some momentum to play more and more games. Look, he has left you also, nowhere with just 11 titles, what kind of site admin you are? :rolleyes: who is happy with one tenth of topper's title, and then you boast of being fortune 5!!! :eek:

And Look at Gyani ji too, probably he also needs some taste of banning.

SNavneet and Gyani ji, you may call your lawyers to express your stand on this tornadic issue, if you want :cool:

Ha ha :D , Looking for an urgent action please.

Cheers :)

Jun 1, 2004
ha ha !! Catch them if you can !! i will not surrender until i have atleast one title in my kitty and rest assured Navneet paa ji can never beat you in vbTetris... and do you know that you can challenge anyone in the arcade... so if you think you are the best tetris player around here then simply challenge Navneet ji... ;) and cut him to his size.

The next installment of entering into the "Hall of Fame" section will see a reformatted structure. Then only a selected 20 to 25 gr8 games will be up for grabs for consideration in your entry into that section... This would ensure that everybody has equal chance of making it to "HoF" every month... coz just take a moment for players like me who are more worried about dial up costs of playing games rather than concentraing on games alone... and reformatting will allow us to play those select games as time & money permits ;).

As far as banning is concerned... well... i am forced to introduce a restriction on the arcade players... they would have to make a certain amount of posts in the forum per day to be eligible to play in the arcade on that day... so that people do not come here only to play games... ;)

Sorry, i had to do this coz Sikh Philosophy Network is not all about gaming zone only...

Have fun while philosophizing...

Cheers.

snavneet

SPNer
Aug 11, 2004
Mumbai
Sat Sri Akaal Pyareyo!

I had a hearty laugh reading your messages!
Come on, I've worked to get those titles!
Why not work hard to get them back or beat me!?

Sevadaar Veerji, I'm coming to get your tetris titles!
May God save you!

Love to all. Bhull Chukk di khima.

Catch me if you can!

Rocket

SPNer
Nov 26, 2004
mumbai
Sat Sri Akal,
Sevadar bhajee and Neutral bhajee dont worry me is soon gonna take away all of snavneets trophies as soon as i get time :D and i think we all should team up and brake all of his records and the next day when he comes on there should be 0 trophies left;) :p
And Navneet bhajee u look out now coz i am coming to get all ur hard earned titles lol oh yeah and even God Wont be able to save yah trophies then haha:D

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Awwww Rocket, u r just a blessing to SPN.

All the Best Veer... I am with you man... Do it, Just do it. Stop bleeding of so many deserted hearts, who are dust of the arcade, but dont happen to get hold of many titles (courtsey Navneet, Gyani ji and poop).

And look at Navneet, he logs in, and shoots to Arcade as if there is nothing left to philosophize. S|kh, Keep him away for some time please, with your discussions yaar.... Puhleeeezzzeeee

Eclectic

SPNer
Nov 11, 2004
Another forum I belong to it's so hard to get a trophy because there are over 13,000 members. lol I have one and that was probably because of luck. Here, it seems much simpler... I'm not going to say anymore.

*rushes off tot he arcade*

:D

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Eclectic said:
Another forum I belong to it's so hard to get a trophy
Navneet, u heard that? Man.... Try that forum for some time
*whispers* ummmm, finally he will be off from arcade for sometime ;-) before he comes back to philosophize again. All I am bothered abt is games, today.

snavneet

SPNer
Aug 11, 2004
Mumbai
Sat Sri Akaal Pyaareyo!

A quote to inspire the broken-hearted!!
"Khudee Ko Karr Buland Itna,
Ke Har Taqdeer Se Pehlay,
Khudaa Bandey Se Khud Poochhay,
Bataa Teri Razaa Kya Hai!"

Another one, this should really help!
"Sarfaroshi Ki Tamanna Ab Hamaare Dil Mein Hai,
Dekhna Hai Zor Kitna Baazuey Kaatil Mein Hai!"

NOTE: To win you've to play with no-mind...

Sevadaar Veerji, you've worked really hard to rule that Tetris list! But, I'll enter again at the top! Be ready!

Arcade, here I come!

Jun 1, 2004
Rocket said:
Sat Sri Akal,
Sevadar bhajee and Neutral bhajee dont worry me is soon gonna take away all of snavneets trophies as soon as i get time :D and i think we all should team up and brake all of his records and the next day when he comes on there should be 0 trophies left;) :p
Welcome to SPN Rocket ji :)

And I am 1000%% with you. Let us do it !! Let us catch up with this monster of Champion :eek: !!!

Have a nice time and enjoy !!

Jun 1, 2004
Wow !!! Sevadaar Singh Ji, you are simply invincible on vbTetris... navneet ji seems to have accepted his defeat with no fight at all in Tetris... i can not even see him in the top ten list... hip hip hurray !!!

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
o yea, I worked hard on games during my university and training days ;-) . But this Navneet Singh! eeeeekkkkk... dont provoke him, he can do anything, just anything.

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Eclectic said:
We all have our good points and our bad points.... :D
r u pushing me and claiming that my ONE game stands taller against his 117 championship titles? :eek:

Yesterday, I tried minigolf for so long, and I seem to like it too :)

Rocket

SPNer
Nov 26, 2004
mumbai
GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYBODY!!!
snavneet is gonna shift soon so his comp will be disconnected for atleast 2 days hgahahaha yeah:D :p now all of yah within these days we are all gonna take all of his trophies away!!!!! lets do it guys!!! this is like a golden opportunity for us!!!!!!!yeah!!!!!!!

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Oh No, I dont want that kind of good news. Navneet ji, keep up the enthusiasm from some cyber cafe please, just in case ur own PC is disconnected.

Regards.

Jun 1, 2004
Navneet Ji, are you for real ? i have still five titles left in my kitty... i challenge you to blank my entire tally of trophies, before i introduce a new format and ofcourse with some restrictions on gameplay...

Thanks a lot for killing the arcade... :)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: