• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure Ban SNavneet From SPN

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Mr. Aman Singh,

Consider this a formal warning to yourself for personal bashing. Before calling a fellow member 'Evil', get yourself refreshed with the forum guidelines please, to avoid similar offence in future.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Jun 1, 2004
Arvind said:
Mr. Aman Singh,

Consider this a formal warning to yourself for personal bashing. Before calling a fellow member 'Evil', get yourself refreshed with the forum guidelines please, to avoid similar offence in future.

Thank you very much.

Regards.
::cool:: "where there is a DEVIL, there is no way" :unsure: Sir, is this alright now ?? :{;o:

snavneet

SPNer
Aug 11, 2004
Mumbai
Sat Sri Akaal Pyaareyo!

This thought just occurred to me,
"If I beat one game a day then in the next 220 days, there'll be no one left in the Arcade!!" :u):

Unless of course you add some more games!

I think you ought to give some points for beating every game.
How about 100 points for topping in each game! :wink:

CAUTION: I'm back! :up:

Jun 1, 2004
Sigh !! you are back :( and my blast billiards record is gone with the wind :shock: but what if i periodically ban you from arcade !! :devil: :devil: :dribble:

well, i have felt lately that you are 'good' only with easy games with gr8 mouse & keyboard skills... but i have not seen you beating Arvind ji's records in excellent mind games like Bunch, Bubbles, Bubble Trouble and ofcourse Tetris... i bet you are not that good in mind games !! ha! haa!! :{;o:

And sorry, points are given only to members for investing their mind and keyboard on philosophizingy... ;)

Enjoy !! but are you that good in mind games ?? i bet not.. ha! haa ! and ofcourse i will be adding some 500 more games in coming months as time permits... enjoy and invite your friends like cooljit too...

Respect to SPN Gaming Zone's first Hall of Fame Member :)

snavneet

SPNer
Aug 11, 2004
Mumbai
Sat Sri Akaal Pyareyo! :wah:

Pyaare Aman Veerji, the mouse and the keyboard are the sword and the lance of a Khalsa cyber-athlete!

In our world, mind games are played by statesmen who are afraid to jump into the heat of battle with the sword and shield in hand! Apart from being the master of the mind, a Khalsa of Satguru Gobind Singh Ji should know well how to use martial skills and should try to excel in these arts! (Remember: Sant-Kshatriya? Saint-Warrior? A Saint fights Inwards and a Warrior Outwards, and both for good reasons.)

Mind games! Our MINDS are always playing games with our True Self and that is what we should seek to conquer in life and become the masters of. We should play in a state called No-Mind! In the Spiritual world, if one attains the state of No-Mind (NirVichaar) then one is able to see the truth of existence, one becomes Sat-Chit-Anand, the Perfect Being!

By the way, I think I've already taken one Tetris title from Arvind Veerji! Need I take more? :whisling:

Well, I don't agree with the point that points are given to members for philosophising alone. I've seen posts without a hint of philosophy that manage to fetch their writers a few points! :advocate: Then why not have something for those cyber-athletes who keep your arcade chirping! :confused:

500 more games! 500 more battles! And, 500 more ways to focus the mind on one task alone! :ice:

:wah:

Jun 1, 2004
You are my inspiration man !! :)

But then ofcourse you need to beat Arvind ji in Bunch, Bubbles, Tetris and rest i will tell you when you are done with them... ha haa !! :ice:

snavneet

SPNer
Aug 11, 2004
Mumbai

Aman Veerji, Bunch is a good mind game and it's taken!
Tetris and Bubbels are not mind games. They require skill and lots of time. Ilya Voloshin's Tetris is taken! What's next!?

Give me some real mind games!! :whisling:

BTW, where is Arvind Veerji?! :confused: No sign of him...

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
snavneet said:

Aman Veerji, Bunch is a good mind game and it's taken!
Tetris and Bubbels are not mind games. They require skill and lots of time. Ilya Voloshin's Tetris is taken! What's next!?

Give me some real mind games!! :whisling:

BTW, where is Arvind Veerji?! :confused: No sign of him...
O chadd yaar... saare te mere title lai gaye tussi, and causing me hybernation!

I invested 10 hours a day for Billiards, but still cant get you. I WILL get you soon.

Your nirvichaar efforts for Bunch are admirable :up:

Jun 1, 2004
wohooooo Arvind Ji, at last you have done it !! Blast Billiards is in your kitty... see what i said where there is will, there is a way... but the thing is for how long... you know what i mean to say... ha! haa!!

Anyways, congrats on your moment of glory !!

Enjoy !!

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
O yea, Thanks much Aman ji.

I deserve the applaud for beating Navneet ji's score. Just think, I beat his score - what an accomplishment! Wow.... finally :)

Cheers.

Jun 1, 2004
Yeah Indeed !! i was thinking over it... then when i scored 2100 points it was becoming really difficult for you to even beat that and i was regularly scoring 2000+ while i was leading the board but when navneet ji raised the bar to 2500+, you could so easily beat my score on a regular basis as if now it did not exist... and now that i am out the leader board, i am finding that much harder to score even 2000+ on regular basis... :) i think navneet ji was dead right when he said that play with no mind... when i was leading was playing with very little burden on my mind but now... phew...

Navneet Ji, i was wondering when are you getting married ? well, the reason i am asking is would you be able to sustain such a level of no mind after you are married... let us see what the future has in store for us...

Enjoy !!

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Aman Singh said:
Navneet Ji, i was wondering when are you getting married ? well, the reason i am asking is would you be able to sustain such a level of no mind after you are married... let us see what the future has in store for us...

Enjoy !!
Lol,..... u r finding ways out to keep him off the arcade lol..

snavneet

SPNer
Aug 11, 2004
Mumbai
O Great Khalsa Cyberwarriors!!
snavneet salutes your unrelenting efforts on the arcade! :wah: :wah: :wah:

I think Arvind Veerji has been working overtime on Blast Billiards! He seems unstoppable! And he takes away every new Tetris title on the block! And, Aman Veerji is giving stiff competition on 3D Superbowl and many other games too!
But, why do you persist my-hearties! I'll take them all back!! :rofl!!:
Come on, let me see you guys come up to 150 titles! :u):

I wonder why Gyani Ji's activities have diminished, he was really good at all kinds of games!

By the way, Aman Veerji, mere vargey nikammey naal kaun vyaah karoogi?:{-:) Koi labbey te dassna...

Anyway, it's time for redemption now! Arcade, here I come! :up:

Rocket

SPNer
Nov 26, 2004
mumbai
Navneet bhajee,
dont worry as soon as i am done with my exams i am coming for all ur titles :eek:ohyeah:
just one month how much ever u wanta enjoy enjoy with all ur trophies after a month they all will disappear.
hey what say after a month let all the scores get reset:wink: and then we will see who takes all the titles eh wat say can u take that challenge huh :u):
or r u scared :down:
wat say aman bhajee can we do that reset all the scores and then see who rises above :eek:ohyeah:
so navneet bhajee r u in it or not
its a tought choice i know u can think bout it hahaha
i am sure all the spn members wouldnt wanta see their hero fall!!
so u can take all ur time to think bout it :eek:ohyeah: :wink: :u):
anyhow ur trophies will be mine soon
just a month more to go
so happy holidays till a month coz after that u will have to keep ur trophies safe :u):

Jun 1, 2004
Dear Friends, the LeaderBoard Has been reset and all are invited to take up your positions at the top of the leaderboard.

Let us see who is the winner this time around.

Enjoy !!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
snavneet said:
O Great Khalsa Cyberwarriors!!
snavneet salutes your unrelenting efforts on the arcade! :wah: :wah: :wah:

I think Arvind Veerji has been working overtime on Blast Billiards! He seems unstoppable! And he takes away every new Tetris title on the block! And, Aman Veerji is giving stiff competition on 3D Superbowl and many other games too!
But, why do you persist my-hearties! I'll take them all back!! :rofl!!:
Come on, let me see you guys come up to 150 titles! :u):

I wonder why Gyani Ji's activities have diminished, he was really good at all kinds of games!

By the way, Aman Veerji, mere vargey nikammey naal kaun vyaah karoogi?:{-:) Koi labbey te dassna...

Anyway, it's time for redemption now! Arcade, here I come! :up:

I am taking a break ji....found cant really concentrate with the number of mails waiting for replies.....plus my classes have begun..

Dont worry i will be back soon..real soon. Meanwhile the rest of you carry on...

Jarnail Singh

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Aman Singh said:
Dear Friends, the LeaderBoard Has been reset and all are invited to take up your positions at the top of the leaderboard.

Let us see who is the winner this time around.

Enjoy !!
Undoubtedly, Navneet veer retained the title. But I guess, this resetting is one of your tactics to get hold of a few more titles, as we all found so difficult to touch about 140+ games he champ'ed... right! :rofl!!:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: