Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Yet Another Show Of Support For Sikhs From Canada!

Discussion in 'Breaking News' started by Harkiran Kaur, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Harkiran Kaur

Harkiran Kaur Canada
    Expand Collapse

Leader

Writer SPNer Contributor

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Heritage Key documents related to Maharaja Ranjit Singh yet to be translated History of Sikhism Feb 6, 2014
    Islam "My ways are not your ways..." (Isaiah) Yet Some Claim to Own Allah ? Interfaith Dialogues Nov 17, 2013
    India Ramped up, yet no harbinger Breaking News Dec 22, 2011
    1984 1984 Anti-Sikh Riots: 300 victims in Punjab yet to recieve red cards History of Sikhism Sep 1, 2010
    Indian Police Yet To Update Malaysian Police On Sikh Militants Hard Talk Aug 7, 2010

3. Admin Singh

Admin Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Admin SPNer

This kind of news has been circulating for a long time... I am yet to see a real coin in anybody's hands... why it's always is a graphical representational image... :rolleyes:

4. Harkiran Kaur

Harkiran Kaur Canada
    Expand Collapse

Leader

Writer SPNer Contributor

Admin Singh Ji, it IS true, you can actually go to the CIBC website and order it online. OR you can actually get them in a CIBC local branch as well. I plan on purchasing a couple of them for gifts for my In-Laws in India. So when I get them I will post the actual photo. I just hope they have stock in Nova Scotia.

• Like Like x 1