Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

yes, it really could

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Harry Haller, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

Jan 31, 2011
    Its been 4 days since I last howled, I am having difficulty remembering whatever made me howl in the first place, my emotions are all over the place, I just read an article in the paper about the Vietnamese eating dogs, complete with pictures, and could not help bursting into tears, wolves have no emotions, no feelings, they just do what they do, a pre programmed destiny, obviously I am talking of steppenwolves, not real wolves, who are noble beautiful creatures,

I have noted that all Sians menopausal symptoms have vanished in the last 4 days, which leads me to believe that she never had any, it was just her reaction to my behaviour, at present, today, I have made my peace with the demons, sure they are still there, but no calling, no howling, they are sleeping, it is a good base, a good foundation to build on, I am happy, at peace, but incredibly tired.

2. Loading...