• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Wow. Modern Sikhi ?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Rozana Spokesman Online........

For those who cant read Punjabi..the picture says a thousand words...
In the Gurdwara Talhhan Sahib (Shaheed Nidhan Singh) - it is beleived that anyone who gives a "Gift" to SGGS..gets that GIFT back in actuality...

1. Say you want a Visa to migrate to USA...No problem. Outside the Gurdwara there are toy shops selling TOY AEROPLANES.... Buy one that says..American Airways or brand name of any American Airline....and soon you will be having a Genuine American Visa stamped in your desi passport....and on the way to the REAL USA..in a REAL PLANE !!
2. Same procedure to go to Britain...gift a toy plane carrying the British Airways signage...
or Canadian Airways..Quantas Airline to migrate to Australia.. Malaysian Airlines to get work in Malaysia..etc etc....

The Place in front of SEVERAL Birs of SGGS at this Gurdwara looks like a MINIATURE WORLD CLASS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT..with more planes than Indira Gandhi International..any day.

IF you want a TRUCKING BUSINESS..just present a toy truck..or toy limo...a toy "hospital" will make you the proud owner of a spanking new PRIVATE HOSPITAL...

Needless to say the toy sellers outside the Gurdawra are doing a roaring buisness....and the Gurdwara management must be RECYCLING all those TOYS ( as they do on Rumallas and other stuff presented to SGGS normally )....On my visit there recently i saw several SONY VAIO Laptops (toys)...apparently the Brand Conscious Desis want Sony Computers as well....and of course..latest Bullet bikes..camry cars..mercedes limos...

Must be that GURU JI understands PICTORIAL ARDASS ( ILLUSTRATED VERSION) better than the verbal version....or has Guru Ji also given up on solely hearing (RADIO) and gone into the latest Media HDTVL/CD/Plasma VISUALS etc....

BTW this is the Gurdawra that was also involved in the Caste War among Ravidassis...and Jatts etc.....GOLUCK ???

:}8-:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gyani ji

This was good for a 5 minutes of laughter. It is not modern... you know your are joking. Do you think a large part of the planet is reverting to some OLD thinking, no matter what religion we are talking about. It looks like that to me. :confused:

Rozana Spokesman Online........

For those who cant read Punjabi..the picture says a thousand words...
In the Gurdwara Talhhan Sahib (Shaheed Nidhan Singh) - it is beleived that anyone who gives a "Gift" to SGGS..gets that GIFT back in actuality...

1. Say you want a Visa to migrate to USA...No problem. Outside the Gurdwara there are toy shops selling TOY AEROPLANES.... Buy one that says..American Airways or brand name of any American Airline....and soon you will be having a Genuine American Visa stamped in your desi passport....and on the way to the REAL USA..in a REAL PLANE !!
2. Same procedure to go to Britain...gift a toy plane carrying the British Airways signage...
or Canadian Airways..Quantas Airline to migrate to Australia.. Malaysian Airlines to get work in Malaysia..etc etc....

The Place in front of SEVERAL Birs of SGGS at this Gurdwara looks like a MINIATURE WORLD CLASS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT..with more planes than Indira Gandhi International..any day.

IF you want a TRUCKING BUSINESS..just present a toy truck..or toy limo...a toy "hospital" will make you the proud owner of a spanking new PRIVATE HOSPITAL...

Needless to say the toy sellers outside the Gurdawra are doing a roaring buisness....and the Gurdwara management must be RECYCLING all those TOYS ( as they do on Rumallas and other stuff presented to SGGS normally )....On my visit there recently i saw several SONY VAIO Laptops (toys)...apparently the Brand Conscious Desis want Sony Computers as well....and of course..latest Bullet bikes..camry cars..mercedes limos...

Must be that GURU JI understands PICTORIAL ARDASS ( ILLUSTRATED VERSION) better than the verbal version....or has Guru Ji also given up on solely hearing (RADIO) and gone into the latest Media HDTVL/CD/Plasma VISUALS etc....

BTW this is the Gurdawra that was also involved in the Caste War among Ravidassis...and Jatts etc.....GOLUCK ???

:}8-:

:rofl!!:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
images

VaheguruSeekr ji,

Would this work? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Antonia Jio,
Gurfateh ji.

Joking ?? Definitley NOT jio...
Let me explain...

A LONG LONG time ago....say about 55 years ago....when I began schooling I was enrolled ina Catholic Church Kiddee class as that was nearest to the GURDWARA where I lived ( incidentally I went through my entire school life up to HSC living in a GURDWARA adjacent to a Catholic Church/and Christian Brothers School Complex..but I digress..)
Anyway at this class, the teacher asked us all to stand up and say what religion each one was... I said SIKH and sat down.... the second last person was also a Punjabi but didnt have a Joorra (top knot). He proudly declared..I am a MODERN SIKH. That was the first time i heard that I was OLD-FASHIONED/out of date/expired....Sikh ??..and those that vut their hair were "modern" Sikhs...
I went back home and had a discussion with my dad...he soon set the record straight...and i continued to go to the same school happy to be the SIKH I am till Today.
On the Sikh Diaspora Forums and elsewhere in Letters to teh editor columns, in the Media..etc etc I am still highly amused to see people who have high educational degrees such as PHd.,s etc behind their names..DR. so and so. Singh....Engineer So and So Singh..Prof. So and so Singh...etc who are the so called "modern Sikhs/Clean Shaven ( Implying that those who dont cut their hair/beards are DIRTY ??) and even Sehajdharees.
Now what has all this got to do with the SIKHS who bheta Aeroplanes to SGGS in order to migrate..get visas to USA ??..and WHY do i call them MODERN ?? Well it all ties up with the earlier "Modern Sikhs". You see.. AMONG the ones I saw Bhetaaing the aeroplanes were wearing uncut hair..dastaars and ahd 3 ft Kirpans pn their persons..OBVIOUSLY "AMRITDHAREES" !!! But just as the "clean shaven Sikhs Modernity didnt impress me... these "Amrtidharees" seem to be MODERN INSIDE !! They are CLEAN SHAVEN INSIDE !!! The earlier ones Cut hair....these have cut their MANN-SIKHEE......and retained ONLy the OUTSIDE as BHEKH...
THAT is why I call their type of Sikhi "Modern"....
I felt like CRYING..not laughing when i saw their actions....the link is from a Daily newspaper that highlighted it on my behest. Hope the GYAAN of SGGS lights up inside their manns....:(

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gyani ji

Thank you for the clarification/explanation :happy: So a picture emerges of people "moving forward" into the modern age with cut hair and moving backward into the age of superstition at the same time. They would make good consultants for the auto industry -- and I will stop before I go too far and regret what I have said ;)

I can understand why you felt like crying. I felt like CRYING..not laughing when i saw their actions....the link is from a Daily newspaper that highlighted it on my behest. Hope the GYAAN of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji lights up inside their manns.... What I do instead is get an expression on my face and everyone knows exactly what I am thinking and they are not good thoughts -- so you are more kind and careful of others than I am. I can't hide anything.

Mar 26, 2006
:( Shucks ..I dint know abt this Gurdwara Sahib...I would have presented ..the map of undivided Hindustan..guess would i have got back with me as the Prime Minister ???

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<What bheta is good for getting a beautiful Wife or G/F ,Barbie doll >>

KDS ji

is barbie your benchmark for a perfect wife?

;)

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<Shucks ..I dint know abt this Gurdwara Sahib...I would have presented ..the map of undivided Hindustan..guess would i have got back with me as the Prime Minister ??? >>

i would present the globe..

do i get to rule the Earth?

go tell this to Obama, he will present an Osama doll :D

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
why stop at just the "Globe" ? * reminds me of the time when the Pope in Rome drew a line down the middle of the Globe..and said east is Portugese territory and west is spanish !!
Bheta a picture of the Milky Way/Universe....and you may end up being HE-MAN...the Master of the Universe !!

2. Barbie Doll is Physical beauty...to some that is all is needed in a "perfect" wife/hubby.after all even IF Beauty is skin deep ONLY..who cares because that is all thats visible anyway...so cant blame anyone,,its a MATERIALISTIC WORLD that is under discussion here....anybody really spiritual wouldnt be around bhetaaing anything of this sorts..because NAAM DAAN..Sikhi DAAN etc are not pictorable ?? The majority here are begging MAYA/Materials....bot spiritual things..:yes:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: