Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

With a heavy & sad heart !

Discussion in 'Sikh Sikhi Sikhism' started by Archived_Member16, Jul 28, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Archived_Member16

Archived_Member16
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor

Firstly, it is amazing to note that Sikhs with mere worldly academic qualifications/knowledge are preaching the literal meaning of Gurbani as if they are the contemporaries of our Gurus. THEY HAVE NO SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE ATTAINED THROUGH YEARS / LIFE-TIME OF "NAAM DE KAMAI" !

Secondly, I perceive Gurbani as the "FARM" and Reht Maryada as the FENCE. I have observed that the sole attention is focused on the FENCE, rather then "PLANTING & HARVESTING CROPS ON THE "FARM" i.e. Naam Simran , thus side-stepping the true teaching of our Gurus !

Present events of SGPC/ AKAL TAKHT/ SAD bear true witness of the above state of Sikh Religion !

Rather than WALK the spiritual path shown by our Gurus we tend to merely TALK it thus paying only lip service !

May WAHEGURU Ji, bless us with HIS divine love and enlighten us all !

2. Loading...