Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Will Devendra Singh win ‘Indian Idol 6’?

Discussion in 'Sikh Youth' started by Admin Singh, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Admin Singh

Admin Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Admin SPNer

Jun 1, 2004
    A recent poll conducted shows that the lanky surd is the reigning favourite

The finale of Indian Idol 6 will see the three finalists – Amit Kumar, Devendra Singh and Vipul Mehta – battle it out for the title of India’s next singing sensation in the presence of cousins Ranbir Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor. And while we have seen Sunidhi Chauhan go gaga over her pet favourite Amit Kumar, it looks like the nation stands by Asha Bhosale and Lata Mangeshkar’s choice – Devendra Pal Singh. Yup, and that’s clearly what the poll reflects.

But hang on, while Singh emerged as a winner in the said poll, the results also reveal that the margin is very small – Devendra got 37.83 percent, Amit Kumar got 35.2 per cent and Vipul Mehta received 26.97 per cent votes. And wethinks that it only makes the competition a lot more interesting and the tables might turn any moment!

So going by the way the three have been performing, the suspense over the winner of Indian Idol 6 might last till the very last moment.

So tell us, who do you think should be the next Indian Idol and why?
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Singh3108 Joins Sikh Philosophy Network! New SPN'ers Oct 10, 2016
    Capt Rajpreet Singh Joins Sikh Philosophy Network! New SPN'ers Oct 8, 2016
    Gurmeet Singh Mundra Joins Sikh Philosophy Network! New SPN'ers Oct 4, 2016
    HarcharnSingh Joins Sikh Philosophy Network! New SPN'ers Sep 21, 2016
    50 Or So Pages Of DG Are By Guru Gobind Singh Other Scriptures Sep 9, 2016

3. namjiwankaur

Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor

Nov 14, 2010
    I haven't heard any of the others, but I loved the video of him singing. He's very very talented. Good luck to him!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Gyani Jarnail Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh Malaysia
    Expand Collapse
    Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
    Mentor Writer SPNer Contributor

Jul 4, 2004
    Whoever Wins..PUNJAB REIGNS SUPREME !! ALL 3 Finalists are from PUNJAB !!
    My vote is for DEVINDERPAL SINGH..obviously..he he and my ardass is also for him....May the BEST MAN WIN....WELL DONE PUNJAB....
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Inderjeet Kaur

Inderjeet Kaur
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer Supporter

Oct 13, 2011
    I shall be totally honest for once. Of course, I'm for Devinder Singh 100%. Just look at him!

:) :) :redturban: :blueturban: :happysingh: :)

I don't need to compare him to Ishmeet Singh. He has a very good voice, but really it's the fact that he's a keshdhari Sikh from Punjab that is the most important thing.

:thumbsupp: cheeringmunda cheerleader​
    • Like Like x 3
  6. a.mother

a.mother Canada
    Expand Collapse

Jun 13, 2010
    For me he is already A WINNER because of his age and talent, if you see age group 16-17 years old competing with older,for practice even 2-3 years matter, personally i like three of them for singing, little more to say Davinder's singing and HIS GURSIKHI SAROOP . I wish him very good luck.
    • Like Like x 2