• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Who Is THe Commander In Chief Of God On Earth ?

Dec 8, 2005
Dear brother

I have a nonspiritual question to ask the SPN philosophers.

We are aware that God ( Akhal purakh ) controls this earth.From time to time he sends himself on this planet in different forms.

My question is a very earthly one is any one Person contriling this earth for human beings ?

If so the who is it ?

President Of USA :- George Bush
Vatican -- POPE
Imam of Mecca
MNC -CEOs
Chinese premier

I guess it will require to stretch your imagination a lot ?

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
hps62 said:
Dear brother

I have a nonspiritual question to ask the SPN philosophers.

We are aware that God ( Akhal purakh ) controls this earth.From time to time he sends himself on this planet in different forms.

My question is a very earthly one is any one Person contriling this earth for human beings ?

If so the who is it ?

President Of USA :- George Bush
Vatican -- POPE
Imam of Mecca
MNC -CEOs
Chinese premier

I guess it will require to stretch your imagination a lot ?

Respected hps62 Ji,

I know you are asking this question to only the brothers at SPN, i could not help to be nosey.

You are asking about the Commander in Chief of God on earth and you are calling it non-Spiritual?????

All human beings have the capacity to become REPRESENTATIVE OF GOD.
Only thing is that we have to make a sincere effort to find it within ourselves as well as we need His Grace.

Naam Simran(Worship of God during all activity, Not forgetting Him, and thanking Him for everything.........)leads to to the realization of the Self and that leads to the union with Akaal Purkh, and all this happens with His Grace alone.

By making fun of others we cannot get anywhere, one can never guess another person's Spirituality unless one himself/herself is a real Saint. Everything happens at God's will. We are nobody to judge others merely by their actions.

Guru Bhala Karey

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Interesting question !!

Well I agree with what is said above , still would like to share my thought

To command Earthly matters of this earth I think god is constantly representing itself through each and every of the 6 billions of earth inhabitant so it is like

6 billion peopel playing chess among themself but infact its 6 billions bodies and only one intellect and that is AKAL himself .

As I currently understand leave the matter aside even each and every thought inside head of human has origin in AKAL.GOD so is there still a question of commander ?!
:)

JAtinder Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: