• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Who Is Lakhbeer Singh Lakha

aim hundal

SPNer
Nov 26, 2007
Daily in the morning or evening time when I used to tune my t.v.-Lakhbeer Singh Lakha would be singing some religious songs on any religious channel.But he is always devoting any 'DEVI,HANUMAN etc...............He ties a turban and also having beard.So plz tell me why he is always devoting hindu figures and not worshiping any sikh guru in any of his albums[If he'd having, then I'm not aware with that].Plz clear me wheither he is sikh or not[If yes- then why he's always devoting hindu religious figures.

Apr 4, 2007
Daily in the morning or evening time when I used to tune my t.v.-Lakhbeer Singh Lakha would be singing some religious songs on any religious channel.But he is always devoting any 'DEVI,HANUMAN etc...............He ties a turban and also having beard.So plz tell me why he is always devoting hindu figures and not worshiping any sikh guru in any of his albums[If he'd having, then I'm not aware with that].Plz clear me wheither he is sikh or not[If yes- then why he's always devoting hindu religious figures.

ok, first, to clear up one misconception, sikhs do not worship gurus. so no, if he were a sikh, he wpould not be worshipping guru, he would be worshipping GOD. :)

that said...

having a "sikh" name/look doesn't always mean one follows the sikh faith. the guy sings bhajans, in my mind, that would mean he's not following sikhi. however, i guess it's up to him how he worships god, right?

just yesterday i was impressed as i heard Sri Lachman Chellaram sing gurbani shabads and do katha... i never expected that a hindu in a nehru hat would sing the Guru's words so beautifully. :) i guess people can surprise you.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM