Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Who is a sikh? A non sikh friend's query!!

Discussion in 'Sikh Sikhi Sikhism' started by dr.gsmann, Apr 30, 2010.

Tags:
  1. dr.gsmann

dr.gsmann
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

:happymunda:I went to see a friend who is hindu bania and is a surgeon but he is very much interested in the teachings of Sahib Shri Guru Nanak Devji and Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji. He is well versed in Gurbani and knows the meanings and "Tat Saar" , I mean "TAT GURMAT" more than me. We had a discussion about Gurbani and I was bemused with WISMAAD by his philosphical approach to Gurbani. At the end He asked me one question ," Dear friend what do you think, wheather I am a Sikh or not?"
    I tried to convince him about the sikh rehat maryada and sikhism in toto but still I will Like to get the comments from the learned people.:confusedmunda:

2. Loading...