Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

General Who deleted my Das thread(again)?

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by skeptik, Aug 3, 2007.

1. skeptik

skeptik
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Why did you do it?

2. Loading...

3. skeptik

skeptik
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

4. drkhalsa

drkhalsa
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Dear Friend

I hav'nt done it but whosoever has done i t has done it for reason

I wasnt a healthy disscusion in any ways
    If you really want a answer why Vijaydeep Use DAS then can try sending personal message to him

Also in someother thread he has made clear why he uses DAS
    here is the quote

For any further query plz Personal message him rather starting open disscusion
    http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/new-to-sikhism/16527-converting.html#post57569

Thanks

5. skeptik

skeptik
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

What is that reason? Can you find out?

I disagree. I think it was a healthy discussion. Is there no place for my opinion on this website?

If it means you, then use the words "I", "Me", and "We" like a good rational human being. You're simply using it as a synonym for self. That's pointless and extremely odd.

This is simply false. If you don't want to talk about yourself - DONT TALK ABOUT YOURSELF. But referring to yourself as DAS is just an empty ruse. You are still talking about YOURSELF. Please stop this -- it makes you look like a pakhandi. Now i am not saying that you are a pakhandi -- but that it makes you seem like one.

You failed. If you don't want to refer to yourself. Simply don't refer to yourself. Das is cheating.

I wont have the patience to talk to someone who refers to himself in the 3rd person like a madman. I want this discussion here so others can give their opinions and hopefully we can influence people to stop using Das to mean themself.

6. drkhalsa

drkhalsa
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Dear Friend

You are free to have ur opinion Here on Forum and also in life in wider sense .

YOu can disagree with my opinion about this disscusion

and also the Vijaydeep Sinfg for thew way he address himself

It seems like everybody currently is done with the disscusion already but still Vijaydeep has to respond .

I have repled to thread jsut to leyt you know thatonly messages that are thought to be as personal aatck are removed for obvous reason

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

7. Sherab

Sherab
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

I was wondering why no one else did as he did.

Oh well, i do not think it is to teribbly important.