Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Where is god?

Discussion in 'Interfaith Dialogues' started by Anoop, Jun 22, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Anoop

Anoop
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Hi everyone, i want to discuss some things. I am a sensitive person i will admit that. I am just one of those people who have passion to learn about life, and the real truth.

I want to know, where do you feel god is. It sometimes gets confusing for me, becuase i start to think to much.

Is god the feeling that you have of love just happening naturally. Like a strange love feeling and inspirational feeling. Is god your inner self, or is god more then that? Are we extentions of god? What is it? What makes you attach to god?

2. Loading...

3. drkhalsa

drkhalsa
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

God Is The Love You Feel Inside You
    God Is Hate You Feel
    God Is The Confusion You Feel
    God Is The Matter
    God Is The Consiousness In That Matter
    Nothing Exist Except God

4. amitverma

amitverma
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Dear Anoop,

God is everywhere - inside you, outside in the nature. Please visit www.{url not allowed} for clarity.

Regards
    Amit

5. Anoop

Anoop
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

but how to find god. God is everything god is whole god is the existence. God is whatever there is.

But how as being a part of god, can we realise god. Its like another dimension but how to get theri, is it the strong feelings you have about making decisions knowing whats right and wrong. The inner feeling?

the thing is do we pray to god or do we pray to ourselves...because ourself is god isnt it?

do we need to praty to god or do we need to pray to ourselves, because we dnt knw wat god is, we find god only through ourselves... because ourselves is the onlh thing we got at the moment

If it wasnt for guru nanak dev ji findin his true self, then he wouldnt have said 'god'

i got a another saying....

when we meditate it wont work properly...you knw why, because we see god as something different to us. If everythin is god, then why cant we just meditate to ourselves...

i mean not one pointedness on god, but on urself...love urself, not ur physical self but urself ..its some feelin of love.....we are od, we are a part of god...

#4 Anoop, Jun 23, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2006