• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Where Is God?

Anoop

SPNer
Mar 12, 2006
London Uk
Hi everyone, i want to discuss some things. I am a sensitive person i will admit that. I am just one of those people who have passion to learn about life, and the real truth.

I want to know, where do you feel god is. It sometimes gets confusing for me, becuase i start to think to much.

Is god the feeling that you have of love just happening naturally. Like a strange love feeling and inspirational feeling. Is god your inner self, or is god more then that? Are we extentions of god? What is it? What makes you attach to god?

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
God Is The Love You Feel Inside You
God Is Hate You Feel
God Is The Confusion You Feel
God Is The Matter
God Is The Consiousness In That Matter
Nothing Exist Except God

amitverma

SPNer
Jun 21, 2006
Dear Anoop,

God is everywhere - inside you, outside in the nature. Please visit www.{url not allowed} for clarity.

Regards
Amit

Anoop

SPNer
Mar 12, 2006
London Uk
but how to find god. God is everything god is whole god is the existence. God is whatever there is.

But how as being a part of god, can we realise god. Its like another dimension but how to get theri, is it the strong feelings you have about making decisions knowing whats right and wrong. The inner feeling?

the thing is do we pray to god or do we pray to ourselves...because ourself is god isnt it?

do we need to praty to god or do we need to pray to ourselves, because we dnt knw wat god is, we find god only through ourselves... because ourselves is the onlh thing we got at the moment

If it wasnt for guru nanak dev ji findin his true self, then he wouldnt have said 'god'

i got a another saying....

when we meditate it wont work properly...you knw why, because we see god as something different to us. If everythin is god, then why cant we just meditate to ourselves...

i mean not one pointedness on god, but on urself...love urself, not ur physical self but urself ..its some feelin of love.....we are od, we are a part of god...

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: