• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

What Day Is It

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I have no idea what day it is, maybe tues or wed, the 15 hour days have crept into 18 hour days, I am practically living at the shop, the puppies are getting bigger and wife is having to deal with all puppy related activities. I am not sure why we are so busy, it would be nice to think it was down to Creator, but any such thought must be stamped on and ridiculed immediately, the risk of associating truthful living with reward is an Abrahamic concept I have no time for. Actions have consequences, if my actions have brought good consequences, all to the good, today may bring bad consequences, all must be met with the same.

I am not in a great place, sleep deprivation brings on a state not unlike being on drugs, light headed, aching limbs, strange thought processes, and a hunger for anything with sugar. One thing is for sure, my actions may be within what I call Hukam, but my diet is not.

All the bills are up to date, I consider myself living in Hukam more than I ever have, we have puppies, yet something is niggling at me, something still is not right, and as right as everything else gets, it only outlines the uncomfortable feeling I have about something, I think I will go home early today and get some sleep.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM