Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

General War With Iran!

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by Sinister, Feb 27, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Sinister

Sinister
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Many are doubting that the US will perform a strike campaign agaist Iran's Nuclear Facilities.

But the US has sent 2 nimitz class aircraft carriers to the persian gulf....very confusing message?

Is this likely to materialize? If it is, they say oil prices will spike above $100 a barrel during the initial phases.

should Iran be allowed to have nuclear weapons?
    --I dont think it should...it would be a scary world if it did posess nuclear arms!

----------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------

2. Loading...

3. badmash

badmash
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

I say, go USA! Just give India notice, so we can go in and try to sneak out the peacock throne, and some other sundries the Persians stole from India! Then let them do whatever the hell they want to Iran.

4. dalsingh

dalsingh
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Someone should also go in and save all the beautiful artwork the Persians created preIslam before the yanks blow the s h i t e out of it. But to be honest I don't think the yanks could handle dealing with Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan at the same time.

5. curious seeker

curious seeker
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Hello

Obama does not have the stomach for war with Iran. Besides the left in his party would abandon him and since right now he would loose an election against a dead politician (according to the polls barely 40% approve of him) I doubt he would risk that. Now the Israeli's THAT is a different story.
    Curious