• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Visiting India - March/April

plamba

SPNer
Jul 1, 2004
Boston, MA
Dear Members,

I shall be visiting India per the following schedule.

Nanded - Hola Mohalla
Hyderabad - Second to last week of March
Delhi - Last week of March
Chandigarh - First week of April
Amritsar - Second week of April
Anandpur - Vaisakhi
Lahore - If feasible

Anyone interested in exchanging ideas over a cup of coffee (or pick your favorite beverage) is requested to contact me offline, via email or phone.

Also, I would value any travel tips considering that this will be only my second trip in two decades.

Puneet Singh Lamba
Boston, MA
http://sikhtimes.com
phone: (339) 221-1561
email: puneet@sikhtimes.com

cdhanjal

SPNer
Oct 5, 2005
When you are visiting India, please let us know your experiences and share them with others on IndianJourney.org.

This website is being setup for everyone to write about their experiences starting right from your visit to the Indian Embassy , to the airport of departure, arrival in India, travelling/experiences within India to alll the way back home.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Indian Journey website has been created to let all people who travel to/from India to share their experiences.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When sharing your experiences, please give us the following:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Date, time & place it happened, [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Journey details (departure from & to destination port, if travelling to/from India),[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Person/Officer you dealt with (they all carry a name tag), &[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Nature & details of problems/harrasement.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please do not use bad/insulting language.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please share your experiences good or bad with everyone. This will help all travellers to enjoy their journeys as well as avoid any bad experiences.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hope you all shall benifit from this site.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]C Dhanjal[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM