Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

General Visiting India - March/April

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by plamba, Feb 23, 2006.

1. plamba

plamba
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Dear Members,

I shall be visiting India per the following schedule.

Nanded - Hola Mohalla
    Hyderabad - Second to last week of March
    Delhi - Last week of March
    Chandigarh - First week of April
    Amritsar - Second week of April
    Anandpur - Vaisakhi
    Lahore - If feasible

Anyone interested in exchanging ideas over a cup of coffee (or pick your favorite beverage) is requested to contact me offline, via email or phone.

Also, I would value any travel tips considering that this will be only my second trip in two decades.

Puneet Singh Lamba
    Boston, MA
    http://sikhtimes.com
    phone: (339) 221-1561
    email: puneet@sikhtimes.com

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Canada Revisiting the Air India tragedy from a Ghadar perspective Breaking News Jun 24, 2013
    Opinion My friend is visiting India - what should I ask him to bring back? Punjab, Punjabi, Punjabiyat Sep 7, 2012
    UK Sikh Academy Kids Visiting The Midlands! Breaking News Mar 13, 2011
    1984 Revisiting a Carnage - Ghost of Chhillar Haunts Haryana History of Sikhism Feb 25, 2011
    Visiting Punjabi NRIs give zero, Gujaratis shower $450 billion Hard Talk Jan 21, 2011

3. cdhanjal

cdhanjal
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

When you are visiting India, please let us know your experiences and share them with others on IndianJourney.org.

This website is being setup for everyone to write about their experiences starting right from your visit to the Indian Embassy , to the airport of departure, arrival in India, travelling/experiences within India to alll the way back home.

Indian Journey website has been created to let all people who travel to/from India to share their experiences.
    When sharing your experiences, please give us the following:
    • Date, time & place it happened,
    • Journey details (departure from & to destination port, if travelling to/from India),
    • Person/Officer you dealt with (they all carry a name tag), &
    • Nature & details of problems/harrasement.
    • Please do not use bad/insulting language.
    Please share your experiences good or bad with everyone. This will help all travellers to enjoy their journeys as well as avoid any bad experiences.

Hope you all shall benifit from this site.

C Dhanjal