Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Arts/Society Vibrant strokes!

Discussion in 'Language, Arts & Culture' started by kiram, May 10, 2009.

1. kiram

kiram
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Here is an amazing website that gives one a glimpse of the work of an artist, Sukhpreet Singh from Ludhiana.. Enjoy !!

"Although my art is earning bread and butter for me……. is also a way of living…….. A bridge with the society. I traveled with the help of my brush. Sometime in new countries I didn’t have money but God sent some friends like angels who fulfill my needs
    Canvas is my playground everyday, but in future I want to create a beautiful garden using earth as my canvas so we can dance together with peacocks. Are you ready? " - Sukhpreet Singh

Welcome to www.sukhart.com

• Like Like x 2
  2. Loading...