Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Movies Total Recall (2012)

Discussion in 'Theatre, Movies & Cinema' started by wattson, Jul 24, 2012.

Tags:
  1. wattson

wattson
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

A factory worker, Douglas Quaid, begins to suspect that he is a spy after visiting Rekall - a company that provides its clients with implanted fake memories of a life they would like to have led - goes wrong and he finds himself on the run.

I welcome Colin Farrell's return to mainstream acting, even if it has to be in the form of remakes. The world of celebrity is rather boring without him: he's mysterious, literate, and able to withstand tabloid journalism. I mean, Elizabeth Taylor called him the reincarnation of Richard Burton. No, Total Recall doesn't need to be rebooted because it's a genre classic; yes, the fact that Underworld's Len Wiseman is behind the camera doesn't inspire the most confidence -- if only he were the second coming of Paul Verhoeven?! Thankfully, this cast is shaping up nicely.

2. Loading...

3. itsmaneet

itsmaneet
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Where's Sikhi here?

4. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

I think you are hugely misinformed, firstly, the remake has been called Turtle Recall, and is about the heady days of Ninja turtles, the plot is that a batch of turtle toys are faulty, and have to be recalled, it is an exciting plot with a twist at the end, the twist being they are not really turtles, but tortoises, great film! strongly recommended

• Like Like x 2
  5. Kanwaljit Singh

Kanwaljit Singh India
    Expand Collapse
    Apache Spark, Scala developer
    Writer SPNer

And worse still they have changed turtles from mutants to aliens :D how disgraceful!