Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

the weekend.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Harry Haller, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

I feel ill.. Sian has to goto work yesterday, so I had the whole Sunday to myself. Needless to say, I decided to have a day off, (can you have a day off from being a Sikh?), so after a huge breakfast, Mcdondalds for lunch, which led to copious amounts of energy drinks, chocolate, a few beers, and here I sit, monday morning, sick as a pig.

I feel lethargic, slow, foggy, who could have thought your food intake could have so much effect on your connection!

Having just stuffed myself with a massive chocolate bar, 2 energy drinks, its back on the healthy eating kick again,

2. Loading...