• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Sukhmani Sahib Experience

sukritkaur

SPNer
Dec 19, 2011
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
wjkk wjkf!

I understand the purpose and meaning of Sukhmani Sahib Paath. 'Sukh' meaning peace or happiness and 'Mani' meaning mind, so this paath helps you feel at peace. But I would like to be further enlightened on people's experiences with doing this paath and how it has affected their lives. Any amazing life-altering experiences???

PS; It's Sukrit's friend Gurjit.

Gurfateh Everyone.

Take Care,
Gurjit Kaur :happykudi:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
sukrit ji and Gurjit ji

I do hope you will visit our Sukhmani Sahib section of the forum. There you will find some amazing vichaar of Sukhmani Sahib translated and interpreted by SPN forum members. These include our stalwart translator Ambarsaria ji and the very spiritual amarpalsingh ji, an SPN mentor. Others have also written their hearts and souls into text for love of this beautiful shabad.

This section of the forum covers many years and many pages of effort by dedicated Sikhs. When I first joined SPN, I could not wait for the next installment from amarpalsingh ji. His essays were a reason to return each day looking hungrily for the next one. Today, I have the same hunger to read what Ambarsaria ji will treat us to next. They are giving us gifts - the best kind, because we do not ask yet here they are! The writer has risked a lot.

Here is the link http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sukhmani-sahib/

To those who would comment. Show your appreciation to Sukrit and Gurjit. The thread has been moved to the Sukhmani-Sahib forum and out of People and Opinion. Just a note based on recent difficulties with serious topics. It is important to understand that our personal experience of Sukhmani Sahib, and the effect it has on us, will be individual. However, vichaar of the shabad is not a matter of opinion in the sense that any opinion is a substitute for making an effort to understand the words of Guruji. Our opinions and the message of Sukhmani are not the same thing. Thank you

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: