• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Question: Who Is The Guru?

jeevan singh

SPNer
Apr 2, 2005
Thailand
Often asked Who is The Guru?
Go back to the history when Guru Nanak said that Guru Shabad is The Guru... Later Guru Gobind Singh ji gave Hukam to all the Sikhs that Guru Granth Sahib is the ever living Guru which also referto the word Guru Shabad. I respect all religion and also every religion has their belived which is such as : Ramayan, Bhagwat Geeta (the meaning is so beautiful to sing Lord song Geeta mean Geet) Bible, Quaran so all these shows that Word of knowledge is Guru. Back in History the word "Guru" has twom meaning Gu: darkness and RU: light put together we get the meaning Guru is the Message of God, The Truth about God and a answer of all the question. It's important to Accept The Word of Guru into one mind...The word WAHEGURU is the Shabad..The Shabad is amrit.... If you want to meet Guru NANAK DEV Ji look into Guru Granth Sahib (Guru Shabad) understand the meaning of what we read then throught ur mind you shall meet Him. The photo of the Guru that we have at Home is man made (what we imagine is what we made) But GURU Granth Sahib is the word from Guruji Himself....every words that we read in 1430 page is the form of GURU SHABAD.

if i am wrong somewhere do e-mail and let me know my mistake so i could learn more.

Jeevan Singh
(Korat0

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM