• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Taking Blessings From Dear Amarpal Singh Ji On This Day, His 60th Birthday

Jun 1, 2004
Sat Sri Akaal Amarpal Ji,

On your birthday, i would like to take this opportunity to take your blessings. And i pray to Waheguru to bless you with great health and happiness and a eventful & enjoyable retired life.

Wishing you a very very happy birthday.

Aman Singh
from Sikh Philosophy Network

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Amarpal ji,

Wishing a great time ahead for you :D

Look, today I am feeling like eating an ice-cream, and coincidentally it is your birthday too!!! Soooooo..... dus daeyo, kithey ayiye... lol

Cheers, Arvind.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Amarpal ji

Accepts my wishes on your birthday and I hope this day give you more strenght and wisdom to use you r life in as best way as possible hopefully many others will also benefit fronm you r spirtual quest

Infact I am also approching my 25 birthday and akind of siking feeling comes to me when i think have done nothing when almost of life has gone by and also I pray to akal purakh give the way in my quest I which I would surely need guidance of sangat and learned people like you and gyani Jarnail ji to mention the few ..

Any Way happy Birthday

Jatinder Singh
Jatinder Singh

Amarpal

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 11, 2004
India
Thank you Aman Ji,

Thank you Navtej Ji,

Thank you Arvind Ji,

Thank you Jatinder Ji,

In coming times, after I have shifted my residence to a place in Punjab, close to Chandigarh, which will take about three months, sharing my understanding of Sri Guru Granth Sahib with all of you will become my main task. I need your good wishes.

I pray to Waheguru to bless you all.

With love and respect for all.

Amarpal Singh

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Amarpal said:
In coming times, after I have shifted my residence to a place in Punjab, close to Chandigarh, which will take about three months, sharing my understanding of Sri Guru Granth Sahib with all of you will become my main task.

Great to know about this :)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: