• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hinduism Story Of Durga?

amar_jkp

SPNer
Nov 13, 2006
vijay deep singh ji we need people like you to answer stupid question rss agents are putting on sikhs, please visit hindusikh.org

amanmehra

SPNer
Nov 16, 2006
hi friends,
is their a link where i can read Guru Govind singh ji's Autobiography, and other sikh scriptures online plz mail me at mehraamanin@yahoo.co.in
Thanks,
Aman

Ok i heard this story that once durga is hiding away from some 2 demons & gone to some mountains.Where Guru Tegh bahadur ji was on samdhi & he assures durga that nothing happen to her in his custody, then demons came Guru ji sitting on loin Skin.He standup from it put tht khal in hand te ohnu Chadiya ohde vich ik shakti nikli Jinna ne ohna Demons nu maar ditta,
After this durga came out & thanku guru ji & saying that in future u will make a relegion who name as Khalsa (bec. it is loin Khal from which that shakti came)

Is this from Dasam GRanth & if yes from which part so that i want to know katha of it
So plz anybudy Put light:idea: on this topic
plz thx

sikh78910

SPNer
Oct 10, 2006
dearest mr balbir singh ji,

Quote "why is anyone even interested in this story?"
It is similar when the world and God became interested in sikh78910.

well i cant blame the world and god for being interested in me but the story's kinda boring, why not meditate on god rather than listening to stories that do not have anything to do with worshipping him.

secondly no disrespect to anyone that reads and fully believes the dasam granth but since when have our gurus been interested in stories of hindu gods, their minds were always on god and the service and betterment of mankind. And balbir ji what you do in your spare time is your own business, if you speak to durga tell her said hi. :) although the granth sahib does mention hindu gods it is not significant as it is god and meditation on him we should be focusing on, in fact i would definitly have forgetten they are in there if i didnt do paath every day. I have no idea what you were talking about with the whole rss thing, but theyyyyy (the RSS) are indeed filling peoples heads with garbage and have surely tampered with the dassam granth because there is no way sikh texts could contain such adult imagery as that does which could never be read out in front of children in a gurdwarra. i do not make a habit of diffrentiating myself from others as we are all children of the same god however this organisation is bad news n needs to be stopped.

"I feel there are only God and His activities. Other does not exist. Durga is also one of God's activity." thats very nice balbir but my point was never that others do exist hence my wording.."one god". I appreciate your interest in my far from perfect post, however i was not trying to undermine hinduism as u may have thought, only to bring light to the fact that although these gods and godesses may exist as our gurus did, they are not the ones we should be comtemplating and really have no significance in the principles of sikhism at all..."no hindu no muslim" meant mankind is one and of the same god. how can i be racist or judgemental of another religion if the same god is worshipped?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: