• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Stop Islamification Of Europe

Dec 27, 2004
Hertfordshire England
Dear friends and lovers of freedom, Sikh’s obove all people should know the dangers of Islam and surelymust be watching with concern the way Islam with the help of the naive liberal left has grown in Europe, and in particular Britain. Before it’s too late we must stop this madness for the sake of us all. Please attend a march against the Islamification of Europe on the 26th October in London. We all need to stick together.

Regards John C

Details as follows:

PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
STOP KUFFARPHOBIA AND KALIFASCISM!
LONDON DEMONSTRATION 26th OCTOBER 2007
An event organised by “Stop Islamisation Of Europe” (SIOE)
To coincide with Islamo-fascism Awareness week in which events are being held across the USA highlighting the bullying by Islamists against non-Muslims throughout the world
To protest against Kuffarphobia – the irrational fear and loathing of non-Muslims by Islamists.
To protest against the persecution of non-Muslims via Sharia law in Islamic countries.
To protest against the under-reporting or even total lack of reporting about such persecution in Western media.
To protest against the Islamisation of Europe by the changing of existing Western laws and practices to suit Islamic practices, in the name of “multicultural diversity”.
To protest against the entry of Turkey into the European Union especially now it has elected an openly Islamist Prime Minister and government who wish to replace secularism with Sharia law.
To protest against the second-class status of women in Islamic countries, particularly regarding sexuality, jurisprudence and education.
Millions of non-Muslims are systematically being persecuted because they live under Sharia law in Islamic countries.
In Egypt people are being imprisoned for leaving Islam, an offence under Sharia law, indeed this is a capital offence in many Islamic countries such as Saudi Arabia.
In Malaysia Islamic apostates are unable to have “Islam” removed from their official documents because it is now against Malaysia’s laws to leave Islam. This denies a person’s fundamental rights even to the funeral of their choice.
In Indonesia Christians and other non-Muslims are persecuted to such an extent that tens of thousands have been displaced. Enforced emplantation of Muslims in Indonesian New Guinea is underway which is tantamount to ethnic cleansing.
Similar ethno-religious cleansing is taking place in Kosovo where Christian Serbs are being ousted from that part of Serbia, seemingly aided and abetted by the United Nations and NATO.
In the Middle East Copts and Assyrians are being persecuted by Islamists with the apparent approval of governments in that region.
Armenians were systematically eliminated, simply for being non-Muslims, by one of the grossest acts of genocide. Although perpetrated by the Ottoman Empire this act of mass murder is denied by the Turkish authorities. Turkey wishes to join the European Union even though denial of genocide is illegal in several EU countries, notably Belgium.
In Thailand and the Philippines terrorist murders are enacted on a daily basis by Islamists seeking to set up Islamic states.
Elsewhere Hindus, Sikhs, Zoroastrians and Buddhists are oppressed and subjugated by Islamic authorities. The list seems endless.
Disgracefully, most of this Islamic persecution is never reported in the Western Media.
Rules for the demonstration
Political parties are banned, but members of any political party may attend the demonstration as individuals provided they adhere to the rules of the demonstration.
Permitted flags, banners, placards and regalia
SIOE placards are permitted
National flags and recognised regional flags are permitted.
Flags identifying persecuted minorities in Islamic countries are permitted, subject to the approval of the Chief Steward.
Banners and placards highlighting persecution of minority groups in Islamic countries are permitted, subject to the approval of the Chief Steward.
Flags, banners and placards identifying women’s groups are permitted.
SIOE slogans:-
Stop Kuffarphobia
No Sharia Here!
Democracy Not Theocracy!
Enough is Enough!
Banned items
Anything identifying any political party
Nazi, Fascist and Communist (Hammer and Sickle) symbols and logos
Illegal items such as those inciting violence
ASSEMBLY AND PROCESSION
Assembly - Whitehall Place 12.00
Procession 13.00
Route
Northumberland Avenue
Victoria Embankment
Under Waterloo Bridge
Temple Place
Speeches to be made in Temple Place before dispersal
Contact details
Stephen Gash
SIOE England
Tel 0044 1228 547317
E-mail sioe.nsh@btinternet.com
Anders Gravers (speaks English)
SIOE Denmark
Tel 0045 9677 1784
00456191 6026
E-mail sioe@siad.dk
http://sioeengland.blogspot.com/
SIOE Stop the Islamisation of Europe

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Dear thecoopes

the problem of islamifisication of europe is created by europeans themselves.Majority of europeans countries have birth rate which is not enough to survive them for another 100 or 200 years.many social scientists are trying to find out the cause of this but no one knows what is the cause this problem.obviously with such low birth rate european countries will desperately need cheap workers from other countries as their dependent old age population is also increasing.

With highest birth rate in world muslims will be the cheapest workers so obviously they will flock to europe in large numbers and impose their islamic law in europe

Dec 27, 2004
Hertfordshire England
Indeed, immigration is not the problem the problem is when immigrants start to impose their rules on their host country.

Just as in India when the British treated India as an extension of Britain and imposed its will on the people, the people became sick of these British immigrants and wanted to kick them out!
Which they finally did in 1947.

I would have thought that of all people, the Indians after suffering control by the British would recognise that too much screaming about and imposing an immigrants rights above that of the peoples of the host country will lead to serious trouble.

The Muslims in Britain are continually demanding special treatment and finding fault with our Western way of life.

In addition to this they are trying to kill, maim, and cajole us into excepting Islam as the religion of Britain.

We need to stop them, we need your help. This is something all those that have chosen to live in the West can do for their host country.

So as JFK said. “Ask not what my country can do for me, ask what can I do for my country?”

Please help be there 26th October.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
The Muslims in Britain are continually demanding special treatment and finding fault with our Western way of life.

In addition to this they are trying to kill, maim, and cajole us into excepting Islam as the religion of Britain.

It is now a well known fact that muslims cannot live any other community.just read the following news from india

-----------------------
CHANDIGARH: Barely 25 km from the bustling township of Karnal is village Mundogari, where people don't buy television sets, don't get themselves photographed, or even listen to Hindi film music.

It's not because they don't have the financial wherewithal to do so; it's because the 5,000-strong Muslim population of the village is under the near-total sway of retrograde maulvis whose edicts have barred the folk from any form of recreation.

With just one Hindu Dalit family in Mundogari, the village has more or less been reduced to a Talibanised relic. It's not the rule of law that enshrines personal freedoms that prevails here; it's the fatwas from maulvis, who interpret the Koran according to their blinkered vision, that calls the shots, preventing people from exerting their right to freedom in a country that celebrated its 60th year of independence in August this year.

The only connection of villagers — who don't travel out — with the outside world is the radio on which the only programme they are allowed to listen to is the news.

Says Raj Singh Chaudhary, a Karnal-based social worker: "When one family bought a TV set, it was severely ostracised." What adds to the problem, he says, is the literacy rate at an abysmal 3%, with just one person reaching college. And since no one is even 10th pass, there's not a single person in the village employed with the government.

Dilshad Ali, 20, would be seen as a villain in this village if his secret was out. For he has defied the maulvis' fatwa and took admission in BA second year. Asked whether he follows any other proclamation, he says: "I have to paste photographs on the admission form, have to read newspapers and I watch TV regularly whenever I am outside the village." How does he do all this? "I have to keep these things a secret," he says.

Eighteen year old Shadaqat Ali, who owns an STD/PCO outlet, says, Koran doesn't allow us to watch TV and listen to music in any form. On being asked who informed him about it, he says: "Maulvis have informed the entire village time and again and about TV’s ill-effects."

Another woman, who refuses to be named, says: "The women folk aren't allowed to come out of their house. Many haven't travelled more than 25 km ever in their lives."

"My first outing as a child was to a hospital and ever since I have mostly gone to hospitals as do other women, most of whom are married at age 14-15."

Maulana Ajmal Khan, the imam at Sector 20 Masjid, Chandigarh, says: "If you want a photograph clicked for the passport, or on the admission form, you can have it, since it's out of necessity. But you can't have it hanging on the wall." Islam also does not allow singing and dancing or any such form of entertainment, he adds.
-----------------------

We need to stop them, we need your help. This is something all those that have chosen to live in the West can do for their host country.

I hope all british sikhs will support this .All the best

Dec 27, 2004
Hertfordshire England
Thank you, I hope they will as well. Do you have any suggestions as to how to contact all Sikh's in Britain? I know the spn is a good vehicle for this but as the issue is so important I would like to get as many Sikh's and other faiths involved as is possible.

kind regards

john

May 16, 2005
Vernon, BC Canada
So tragic, yet so true... such a same we cannot live in peave and harmony. But that is what you get when several negative aspects or the human nature, combined with love a religion mix together.

I would imagine that one day in the distant future, that there will be some kind of global war associated with radical islamists, non muslim people and from within islam itself.

I know for a fact that bahais in egypt and iran especially are executed and imprisoned, not to mention forced out a iran to the point that most have fled. Sikhs, christians, and even other muslims have been persecuted too.

:confused:

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
I suggest a two way policy. Non Islamising of the West and the west not westernising the rest of the world...hows that sound?

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
can you please explain this statement? what are the "dangers" of islam to those of us who are not muslim? and why should Sikhs know about these so-called dangers "above all people"?

thank you.

Kelly ji

As long as muslims are in minority they demand special rights but
once they reach majority then they start imposing their
shariat laws on non muslims and strip rights of non muslims.for example in malayasia if non muslim wants to marry a muslim then it is always non muslim who has to give up its religion even if muslim partner is ready to leave islam and this malayasia call itself one of the most advanced islamic country.

Apr 4, 2007
Kelly ji

As long as muslims are in minority they demand special rights but
once they reach majority then they start imposing their
shariat laws on non muslims and strip rights of non muslims.

your assertion is in direct contradiction to Islam and Qur'anic teaching.

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]

“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” [Sûrah Yûnus: 99]

“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to Allah, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in Allah’s sight are all of His servants.” [Sûrah Âl `Imrân: 20]

“The Messenger’s duty is but to proclaim the Message.” [Sûrah al-Mâ’idah: 99]

islam is not the problem. governments that declare themselves islamic are apparently not following the Qur'an if they force people to convert.

regardless, how is islam a threat to europe? your example was malaysia... sorry, not a european country according to my map. :) try turkey for an example, then i'll listen. :)

by the way, here's the malaysian marriage law:
Malaysia Family Law - Marriage

i don't see your clause there, can you point it out ot me?

clarkejoey

SPNer
Oct 3, 2007
Belize City, Belize
Sat naam.

kelly ji, I think kds1980 was referring to the principle of the thing; what a group does in Maylasia, they will probably do in europe.

And, i'll grant that Islam itself contradicts what a lot of Islamists practise. It's where theory is sound, but practise is another thing again.

My favourite analogy for this is from Christianity. Jesus said: "Judge not, lest ye be judged" and in practise, there is no more judgemental faith than Christianity.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]

“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” [Sûrah Yûnus: 99]

“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to Allah, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in Allah’s sight are all of His servants.” [Sûrah Âl `Imrân: 20]

islam is not the problem. governments that declare themselves islamic are apparently not following the Qur'an if they force people to convert.

regardless, how is islam a threat to europe? your example was malaysia... sorry, not a european country according to my map. :) try turkey for an example, then i'll listen. :)

by the way, here's the malaysian marriage law:
Malaysia Family Law - Marriage

i don't see your clause there, can you point it out ot me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_of_religious_freedom_in_Malaysia#Marriage_and_divorce

Marriage and divorce

A non-Muslim person who wishes to marry a Muslim person must convert into Islam before the marriage can be recognised as legally valid.[1][2] A marriage between two non-Muslims (civil law marriages), however, will not become void after one spouse subsequently converts into Islam.

In 2006, T. Saravanan, a Muslim convert, sought to dissolve his marriage with his non-Muslim wife via the Syariah Court. His wife, R. Subashini, applied to Kuala Lumpur High Court for an injunction against her husband seeking divorce in the Syariah Court. The High Court dismissed her application. This was affirmed in the Court of Appeal, where the court also ordered Subashini to take her case to the Syariah Court. As of September, 2007, their case is pending in the Federal Court after an appeal by Subashini.[3] Subashini is also seeking to stop or declare void the conversion of their children.

Apr 4, 2007
Sat naam.

kelly ji, I think kds1980 was referring to the principle of the thing; what a group does in Maylasia, they will probably do in europe.

And, i'll grant that Islam itself contradicts what a lot of Islamists practise. It's where theory is sound, but practise is another thing again.

My favourite analogy for this is from Christianity. Jesus said: "Judge not, lest ye be judged" and in practise, there is no more judgemental faith than Christianity.

i can agree with this... although it's important to point out the difference between "islamists" and "muslims". muslims follow the religion called islam. islamists believe in a political system guided by the principles of islam. which is fine, if they actually follow qur'anic law, which is fair to non-muslims. the problem happens when they bring in shariah law, which is not necessarily based on the qur'an, and it interpreted and enforced differently depending on the teacher, culture, political atmosphere, etc.

my point is that islam is not a threat. some people who clame to follow islam are. as a sikh, it pains me to see an entire religion painted as evil or dangerous.

ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ਮਹਲਾ
Rāmkalī mehlā 5.
Raamkalee, Fifth Mehl:

ਕੋਈ ਬੋਲੈ ਰਾਮ ਰਾਮ ਕੋਈ ਖੁਦਾਇ
Ko­ī bolai rām rām ko­ī kẖuḏā­ė.
Some call Him, 'Raam, Raam', and some call Him, 'Khudaa-i'.
ਕੋਈ ਸੇਵੈ ਗੁਸਈਆ ਕੋਈ ਅਲਾਹਿ ॥੧॥
Ko­ī sėvai gus­ī­ā ko­ī alāhi. ||1||
Some serve Him as 'Gusain', others as 'Allaah'. ||1||
ਕਾਰਣ ਕਰਣ ਕਰੀਮ
Kāraṇ karaṇ karīm.
He is the Cause of causes, the Generous Lord.
ਕਿਰਪਾ ਧਾਰਿ ਰਹੀਮ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
Kirpā ḏẖār rahīm. ||1|| rahā­o.
He showers His Grace and Mercy upon us. ||1||Pause||
ਕੋਈ ਨਾਵੈ ਤੀਰਥਿ ਕੋਈ ਹਜ ਜਾਇ
Ko­ī nāvai ṯirath ko­ī haj jā­ė.
Some bathe at sacred shrines of pilgrimage, and some make the pilgrimage to Mecca.|
ਕੋਈ ਕਰੈ ਪੂਜਾ ਕੋਈ ਸਿਰੁ ਨਿਵਾਇ ॥੨॥
Ko­ī karai pūjā ko­ī sir nivā­ė. ||2||
Some perform devotional worship services, and some bow their heads in prayer. ||2||
ਕੋਈ ਪੜੈ ਬੇਦ ਕੋਈ ਕਤੇਬ
Ko­ī paṛai bėḏ ko­ī kaṯėb.
Some read the Vedas, and some the Koran.
ਕੋਈ ਓਢੈ ਨੀਲ ਕੋਈ ਸੁਪੇਦ ॥੩॥
Ko­ī odẖai nīl ko­ī supėḏ. ||3||
Some wear blue robes, and some wear white. ||3||
ਕੋਈ ਕਹੈ ਤੁਰਕੁ ਕੋਈ ਕਹੈ ਹਿੰਦੂ
Ko­ī kahai ṯurak ko­ī kahai hinḏū.
Some call themselves Muslim, and some call themselves Hindu.

ਕੋਈ ਬਾਛੈ ਭਿਸਤੁ ਕੋਈ ਸੁਰਗਿੰਦੂ ॥੪॥
Ko­ī bācẖẖai bẖisaṯ ko­ī surginḏū. ||4||
Some yearn for paradise, and others long for heaven. ||4||
ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਜਿਨਿ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਪਛਾਤਾ
Kaho Nānak jin hukam pacẖẖāṯā.
Says Nanak, one who realizes the Hukam of God's Will,
ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕਾ ਤਿਨਿ ਭੇਦੁ ਜਾਤਾ ॥੫॥੯॥
Parabẖ sāhib kā ṯin bẖėḏ jāṯā. ||5||9||
knows the secrets of his Lord and Master. ||5||9||

SGGS P. 885 M. 5

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 4, 2007
Correct me if I am wrong but Sikhs lived side by side with Muslims in India and traded death with them on a daily basis. So the observation is based on your experience

traded death with them? what does this mean?

are you talking about the mughal dictators? yes, sikhs fought against unjust rulers... whether muslim or hindu. it's part of our faith to fight injustice.

but no, sikhs did not fight muslim PEOPLE, muslim civilians... that would be against our faith.

until partition, muslims and sikhs lived peacefully as friends and neighbors throughout punjab. it wasn't until the british started messing with things and decided to create pakistan that things became a problem. and even then, it was not sikhs hating muslims, the violence was manufactured by the exiting british.

our faith accepts all religions as valid. we do not hate innocent people based on their religion. it's very insulting to me that you would make this insinuation.

Apr 4, 2007
Dec 27, 2004
Hertfordshire England

It strikes me that either you have lived a sheltered life or you neither keep abreast with the news nor have any dealings with Islam.

You quote:
“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.”

What a joke, this religion terrorises its own people into staying as Muslims by threatening death on those that turn away.

Its followers openly boast of their pride in killing the unbeliever.

Religion is a drug, there are those that have overdosed on it and it has destroyed their brains.

Apr 4, 2007
It strikes me that either you have lived a sheltered life or you neither keep abreast with the news nor have any dealings with Islam.

You quote:
“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.”

What a joke, this religion terrorises its own people into staying as Muslims by threatening death on those that turn away.

Its followers openly boast of their pride in killing the unbeliever.

Religion is a drug, there are those that have overdosed on it and it has destroyed their brains.

unfortunately, you seem to be brainwashed by the media and are attributing the actions of a minority to the entire religion. i'm sorry to hear this.

i assume your last statement applies to all religions including sikhism? if so, yes, i am a happy addict. :) though i do not think it has "destroyed my brain", rather it has nourished my soul.

i'm sorry to see your hatred towards religion, but please do not assume sikhs share your hate.

Dec 27, 2004
Hertfordshire England
O my observation were based on the Sikh family that lives next door and also my wife's family who came to Britain from India to escape.
So I see it's all the fault of the British, now I understand completely. As ever it is always the fault of another. Also the point of the post was nothing to do with Sikh belief but solely to do with Islamic beliefs being promulgated throughout Europe.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: