• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Anoop

SPNer
Mar 12, 2006
London Uk
Waheguru Ji Ki khalsa, Waheguru ji ke phate,

hi everyone, i would liek to tell you about my depression which i have had since the beginning of the summer holidays.
The depression was that which had infected my life so severley, i did not know what my life was all about. I would find something to look forward to, i would try so hard to look for something to inspire me, instead i was going through hell...to much hell in this case... I couldn't eat properly, i was feeling sick, frightened and tired... and worried about the next days to come... I was sure that there is nothing at all that can help me...nothing!! I thought that i was finnished... everything that came in my way, was nothing, i didnt appreciate myself.... then out of nowhere...

i started to read the stories and teachings of guru nanak dev ji...how passionate how kind, how his love effected everyone... guru nanak dev ji, has given me so much hope in this life, i have found something to believe in, and now i am working hard throughout my life...from the gurus teachings about working hard, be kind to everyone, remember god...it has influenced me in many ways... i have no bad habbits, and nothing to regret on, because, i know guru nanak dev ji is there in my heart, and we should all take into consideration the teachings of the gurus...this is my story that has helped me in life... i would love to hear all your stories, may god bless you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: