Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Line by Line Katha..

Discussion in 'Sikh Sikhi Sikhism' started by Taranjeet singh, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Taranjeet singh

Taranjeet singh India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor

Oct 21, 2009
    Following is the link of Katha by Giani Thakur singh ji. It is divided in small files of 20 to 25 minutes. Total Katha runs for about 600 hours. I have listened to it some time back. You may also like to take the benefit. One may down load the files as well as I had done. If the link does not work one may try to copy paste and check as i do not have the site link .

Best of luck. Many questions or rather all questions get answered if one is patient. One does not require any explanations of Gurbani. Katha is in Punjabi and is nicely recorded. A very good job indeed.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Loading...