Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

1. Guest ji, please consider donating today!   Become a Supporter    ::   Make a Contribution   
    Monthly (Recurring) Target: $300 :: Achieved: $95

SPN Seva - Please Donate!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by GD Kaur, Mar 2, 2008.

1. GD Kaur

GD Kaur
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

I've noticed that although there's a clear reminder that the monthly maintenance goals for this website are only $500... we hardly get more than $50 on any given month.

If everyone who can regularly contribute to SPN would commit as little as $10 a month, we'd run far past our goal.

Think about how often you visit SPN. What do you get here? Sangat, Knowledge, Camaraderie, New viewpoints... isn't it worth a few dollars?

This is seva, part of your dasvand (one tenth to be given to those in need). Think of this as a Cyber-Gurdwara of sorts. Are you one of those who walks into the Gurdwara and offers one dollar when you have a $20 in your pocket? or do you give from your heart, knowing it's a good cause?

I know that personally, I've learned so much here, gained so much knowledge, heard so many different viewpoints that i may have never known before... SPN enriches my day. if you feel the same, i would encourage you to do your part.

And i want to give a HUGE thanks to Aman and all of the moderators who work so hard to keep SPN a clean, healthy, learning environment.

So what do you think? What do YOU get out of SPN? :welcome:

2. Loading...