Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

1.   Become a Supporter    ::   Make a Contribution   
    Target (Recurring Monthly): $200 :: Achieved: $98

spiritual name

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Hukum Kaur, Jan 3, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Hukum Kaur

Hukum Kaur
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

how do i change the stting? I am no longer liv, i am Hukum kaur
    Sat Naam

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    using spiritual name as a username Questions and Answers Aug 23, 2012
    I Feel That A Lot Of Sikh's Are Spiritually Dead Hard Talk Jan 7, 2017
    My Spiritual Journey Through Sri Japji Sahib - A Mystical Translation Of Mool Mantra Spiritual Articles Aug 22, 2016
    Spiritual Turban Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Jul 26, 2016
    Sikhi Quasi-Pragmatists And Quasi-Spiritualists, Care To Explain? Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Jun 6, 2016

3. Aman Singh

Aman Singh
    Expand Collapse
    Tech Admin SPNer

Done !! Rest of your information remains the same. :) Please notify us if there are any changes.

Regards

4. Projectwear

Projectwear
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

keep it the same it is as good as it is going to get

Since you're here... we have a small favor to ask...

More people are visiting & reading SPN than ever but far fewer are paying to sustain it. Advertising revenues across the online media have fallen fast. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Donating to SPN's is vote for free speech, for diversity of opinions, for the right of the people to stand up to religious bigotry. Without any affiliation to any organization, this constant struggle takes a lot of hard work to sustain as we entirely depend on the contributions of our esteemed writers/readers. We do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too... Fund our efforts and together we can keep the world informed about the real Sikh Sikhi Sikhism. If everyone who writes or reads our content, who likes it, helps us to pay for it, our future would be much more secure. Every Contribution Matters, Contribute Generously!

Become a Supporter      ::     Make a Contribution