Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Spiritual article

Discussion in 'Spiritual Articles' started by Anoop, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Anoop

Anoop
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Sat Sri Akhal my brothers and sisters,

As i always do, in my free time, or when i have not much to do, I go on youtube, or on other websites which deal with spiritual information, spiritual documentary and various similar sources. I am a teenager, of 19 years of age, and i really enjoy the spiritual side of things, not as if I practse them, but learn from it through people and the media. That is why, I think i have a duty to do on this webzsite, to collect special articles, and discuss information to the members of this site. But please assure me whether any articles are offensive, as I do apologize for that, and I am a Sikh myself, and I, in these circumstances do not want to betray my religion and to cause any defects or other issues concerning other religions. I am not here to make people believe these articles, but rather to discuss it.

I have found this very interesting article based on a spiritual experience. I would like to discuss this articles with the members on this site, and want to know whether this is just a lie or is infact a true experience which aa person can experience themselves...

Rootlight - from love with light

Please discuss, thankyou

2. Loading...