• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Spiritual Article

Anoop

SPNer
Mar 12, 2006
London Uk
Sat Sri Akhal my brothers and sisters,

As i always do, in my free time, or when i have not much to do, I go on youtube, or on other websites which deal with spiritual information, spiritual documentary and various similar sources. I am a teenager, of 19 years of age, and i really enjoy the spiritual side of things, not as if I practse them, but learn from it through people and the media. That is why, I think i have a duty to do on this webzsite, to collect special articles, and discuss information to the members of this site. But please assure me whether any articles are offensive, as I do apologize for that, and I am a Sikh myself, and I, in these circumstances do not want to betray my religion and to cause any defects or other issues concerning other religions. I am not here to make people believe these articles, but rather to discuss it.

I have found this very interesting article based on a spiritual experience. I would like to discuss this articles with the members on this site, and want to know whether this is just a lie or is infact a true experience which aa person can experience themselves...

Rootlight - from love with light

Please discuss, thankyou

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES:

"What is Kabbalah?
Kabbalah is an aspect of Jewish mysticism. It consists of a large body of speculation on the nature of divinity, the creation, the origin and fate of the soul, and the role of human beings. It consists also of meditative, devotional, mystical and magical practices which were taught only to a select few and for this reason Kabbalah is regarded as an esoteric offshoot of Judaism."

SO PLEASE BE GUIDED BY YOUR OWN CONSCIOUS !

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: