Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sonia Gandhi & Rahul Gandhi Exposed

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by rajneesh madhok, Dec 6, 2010.

1. rajneesh madhok

rajneesh madhok India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    India Sonia Gandhi Had Skin Cancer Breaking News Aug 8, 2011
    India Required Sanction to Prosecute Mrs. Sonia Gandhi under Prevention of Corruption Act. Breaking News Apr 17, 2011
    India WikiLeaks: Sonia Gandhi Criticised in 2007 Cable Breaking News Dec 18, 2010
    Legal Govternment of India Constituted National Advisory Council with Sonia Gandhi as Chairperson Breaking News Mar 31, 2010
    1984 Indira Knew She Would be Killed: Sonia Gandhi History of Sikhism Mar 27, 2010

3. rajneesh madhok

rajneesh madhok India
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Contributor

• Like Like x 1
  4. davinderdhanjal

davinderdhanjal United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer Supporter

Dear Rajneesh_madhok Ji,
    I have not come across Dr. Subramaniaum Swamy before but he is a very eloquent speaker, has researched his subject well and comes over very convincing.
    It is a pity they (leadership quality people) all tend to push their society rather than the fairness platform.
    Much that I admire his command of investigative prowess - I wonder if he would do justice as a leader of a big and diverse country as India?
    I also saw his videos on Christian and Islam roots in media of India - that is scary too.
    Could this be the result of minority bashing by the Hindu's while the big guys get their foot hold in the land? (Saying is fiddling while Rome burns)
    I recall similar history of the Muslims coming to India (about 1000AD) and - they found no opposition (basically Hindus of fragmented India) and they (Muslims) carried on taking over till Sikhism started to check their advances.
    The Sikhism thrust was based on fairness not general and mass society values.
    The link below is also very interesting for the value of Indians in other parts of the world interjecting fairness and reality into an otherwise disorganised and spineless mass.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1eXP-iDLc&feature=related

#3 davinderdhanjal, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010