Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Punjabi Some Nice Punjabi, Saraiki Folk Music

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Ambarsaria, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Punjabi Nice Punjabi Songs with a Blend of Sufism Videos Apr 12, 2013
    Qwwali Some nice Qawwalis filmy and Punjabi Videos Jan 8, 2011
    Paris To Nice: Canadian Sikh Branded A `terrorist' Again Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Jul 17, 2016
    Nice to be Home Again! General Jun 24, 2014
    Sikhism Film about 1984 Sikh genocide wins award at Venice Film Festival Videos Sep 9, 2013

2. Gyani Jarnail Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh Malaysia
    Expand Collapse
    Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
    Mentor Writer SPNer Contributor

THANK YOU Ambarsariahs Ji..GOOD entertainment....we seldom get to hear Lahoree Punjabi....

A sad commentary i got recently. A Ranna Family form Pakistan visited us recentlly and while talking they remarked that they loved to hear my kids calling me PITA JI...according to them they have to say ABBA JI....and no body dares to say Pita Ji for fear that the "fanatics" might suspect a crack in their muslimhood !!..ah kee pita ji pita ji lagayee hoee ahh..shudh musalmaan abba ji boldeh neh !!
    While I was enthralled by their SHUDH Punjabi..they were thrilled by mine...only then i realised how much we all love our mother..only she has been cut into two by FANATICS....and one isde is busy Farseeing it into URDUISED Punjabi and the other into SANSKRITISED Punjabi..and the ORIGINAL sweet Punjabi is fast disappearing...we SHOULDNT LET THIS HAPPEN.

• Like Like x 3