• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikhs In AGE OF EMPIRES 3? No. Why Not When INDIA Is In It?

LOL if your into strategy video games set your eyes on this beast of a game...its historically accurate...you will actually learn something.
(no sikhs in here either).

IGN: Empire: Total War Preview

Empire: Total War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

play as the mughals in 17-18th century India! lol

expected release date: sometime in 2008

looks good doesnt it? trust me acitivision never dissapoints (if youve played any of there previous strategy games)

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
LOL if your into strategy video games set your eyes on this beast of a game...its historically accurate...you will actually learn something.
(no sikhs in here either).

IGN: Empire: Total War Preview

Empire: Total War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

play as the mughals in 17-18th century India! lol

expected release date: sometime in 2008

looks good doesnt it? trust me acitivision never dissapoints (if youve played any of there previous strategy games)

OMG no sikhs??!!? {censored} is this?? Are Sikhs even considered human?

well to be fair they leave out alot of smaller kingdoms and generalize with the factions (for example the enitre middle east is part of the ottomon faction...which is slightly correct but nonetheless horrendously generalized ). This is the first time one of these large game makers has even considered introducing an east indian setting into a game (aside from hitman 2....and we all know how that turned out). So I welcome it!

the sikhs will most likely fall under a larger rebel faction. (lol) not exactly representing an empire.

what I know:
there will be 50 factions in the game (so the sikhs might just be in northern india but not labelled as sikhs but just "rebels"). The mughal faction will probably be the only east indian playable faction (so you will have to take your mughal forces and crush the rebels (sikhs).

All of Africa will be excluded (most likely).

still this 'total war' game will be alot better than age of empires 3

the game itself is still a year away! anything can change.

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<no sikhs??!!? {censored} is this?? Are Sikhs even considered human?>>>

LOL

why don't you write to UN Human rights Commission :)

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
LOL

so i am looking forward to seeing asomething in news soon... maybe a memorendum ..?

or a business case for including sikhs in AOE?

LOL

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007
Business case ? - hmm well that would be interesting thing to do, consider it bhagat ji... :)
Sikh quaom need such efforts.
:):crazy:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: