Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

General Sikhism Dream

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by BazSingh, Nov 13, 2012.

1. BazSingh

Expand Collapse

Nov 13, 2012
    Firstly Happy Diwali to everyone!

I had a religious dream approx. 15 years ago and I still remember it very well which amazes me. I've shared the dream with others but I was really hoping someone could help me decode it.

So in the dream I appear to be sitting outside, the sky is blue and I can see black and white floor tiles heading out in to the distance and I seem to be sitting in-between a couple of pillars, I get the feeling I'm by a Gurdwara.

From the right hand side I see a Giyani walking towards me, he is wearing a while kurta-pajama, black paag, black scarf, has a black beard and he's smiling the whole time and as he gets to me he asks "tenu path'aa tu kaun'aa?" (Do you know who you are) I reply "hanji" (yes) then he asks "tenu path'aa tu kee karna'aa?" (do you know what you have to do?) and again I reply "hanji, menu path'aa yaa" (yes I know).

And that was the end of the dream, the only religious dream I have ever had and definitely the most memorable and best!

If anyone can help decode dreams please respond to this post, thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

#1 BazSingh, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  2. Loading...